Let the States Decide- ALA Supreme Court Justice urges Defiance- Gay Marraige

Wonder if any probate judge will have the principles and fortitude to NOT issue marriage licenses to queers tomorrow. I sure hope so. The south needs to stand tall against Tyranny once again...been fighting terrorism since 1861.

Wonder if any probate judge will have the principles and fortitude to NOT issue marriage licenses to queers tomorrow. I sure hope so. The south needs to stand tall against Tyranny once again...been fighting terrorism since 1861.

And fighting for slavery, segregation and pointless bigotry.

Sigh, eventually there's gonna be a conservative conception of 'freedom' that doesn't involve treating someone else like a piece of shit.

SAINTMICHAELDEFENDTHEM SAID:

"You Leftists can't cause your agenda to pass through the Democratic process, that is, prevailing upon your fellow citizens to agree with you, so you instead push it through the courts, finding black robed tyrants to decide in your favor. You mistakingly believe that's the same as actually persuading people. It isn't."

Gay Americans seeking their protected liberty to equal protection of the law does not constitute an 'agenda,' and has nothing to do with 'leftists.'

The United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy, whose citizens are subject solely to the rule of law – including gay citizens. And citizens of the United States cannot be compelled to 'prevail' upon their fellow citizens to 'grant' them the rights they already possess as a consequence of being citizens – inalienable rights that can be neither taken nor bestowed by any government, constitution, or man.

The Federal judges who have invalidated state measures designed to deny gay Americans access to marriage law have done so in accordance with established, settled, and accepted 14th Amendment jurisprudence, where the Due Process Clause and Equal Protection Clause forbid the states from disadvantaging classes of persons predicated only on animus toward that class of persons – your hateful reference to “fag marriage” is an example of that animus the states may not seek to codify.

People generally cannot be persuaded to end their ignorance and hate, that they can only do for themselves; but when that ignorance and hate manifest as law repugnant to the Constitution, the courts are authorized by the Founding Document to preserve the rights of American citizens from attack by the states and other jurisdictions.

Sigh, eventually there's gonna be a conservative conception of 'freedom' that doesn't involve treating someone else like a piece of shit.
States Rights. Not a damn thing wrong with segregation...you tyrant lovers favorite dictator Lincoln wasn't to fond of the negro either....but yall can just ignore that now can't ya. Oh and I am no conservative.Don't mistake my hatred for queers as an endorsement of republican policies or thought.

WKRG Chad Petri - Timeline Photos Facebook

And there is the first to PUBLICLY stand up to federal tyranny! KUDOS! Cheers!

A meaningless and symbolic gesture.
To you. To me and millions of others its wonderful to see a state standing up to federal tyranny. I hope its the first shot being fired in the 2nd American Revolution.

I think it is pretty safe to say that a 2nd American Revolution isn't going occur b/c gays are gaining access to marriage.

States Rights. Not a damn thing wrong with segregation...you tyrant lovers favorite dictator Lincoln wasn't to fond of the negro either....but yall can just ignore that now can't ya. Oh and I am no conservative.Don't mistake my hatred for queers as an endorsement of republican policies or thought.

States don't have rights. People do. States have powers. And since the 14th amendment, the States Powers can't trump the people's rights save under very specific conditions: it has to serve a valid state interest, it has to serve a legitimate legislative end, and it has to have a very good reason.

And gay marriage bans can do any of the three.

And thanks for once again demonstrating that hatred of homosexuals is the at the root of much of the opposition to gay marriage.

WKRG Chad Petri - Timeline Photos Facebook

And there is the first to PUBLICLY stand up to federal tyranny! KUDOS! Cheers!

A meaningless and symbolic gesture.
To you. To me and millions of others its wonderful to see a state standing up to federal tyranny. I hope its the first shot being fired in the 2nd American Revolution.

Don't worry, it won't. See, for there to be a war you need people willing to fight. And you hapless chickenshits are talkers. Not fighters. You'll babble long and hard about your 'revolution'. But when it comes to bleeding for it, its always someone else's responsibility.

Which is why your ilk are perfectly safe. And there will be no revolution.

States don't have rights. People do. States have powers. And since the 14th amendment, the States Powers can't trump the people's rights save under very specific conditions: it has to serve a valid state interest, it has to serve a legitimate legislative end, and it has to have a very good reason.

And thanks for once again demonstrating that hatred of homosexuals is the at the root of much of the opposition to gay marriage.
You mean the 14th amendment passed without allowing southern members of congress to vote on it? Yea that would be illegal therefore null and void. Same with 13th amendment.

You mean the 14th amendment passed without allowing southern members of congress to vote on it? Yea that would be illegal therefore null and void. Same with 13th amendment.

So slavery is still legal? The Supreme Court says otherwise. As does sequence. The ex-Confederate States hadn't been readmitted to the union at the time of the vote for the 13th amendment was taken. Same for the 14th. Making even the possibility of their participation in the amendment process moot.

If you stupid fucks had wanted a say, you shouldn't have seceded from the union and waged war on the nation. Then your participation would have been requisite on any vote for the amendments.

By enjoying those benefits and arguing that homosexuals should not have the same rights as you and your wife enjoy.
They do have the same rights. Marriage laws have never discriminated against them. Ever.

In the same way that marriage laws never discriminated against mixed race couples.
Argument 1
You guys are so predictable.

They argue in tiny little ignorant circles.

Kinda like how you discriminate in ignorant little circles. BTW...guess which argument is winning?
Argument 2! Right on cue.
No, the pro traditional marriage case is much stronger intellectually.

Golly, that must be why all these judges, conservative and "liberal" are laughing at the "intellect" of the arguments...and ruling against you.

Golly, that must be why all these judges, conservative and "liberal" are laughing at the "intellect" of the arguments...and ruling against you.
You mean gay liberal judges? Yeah an explicit sentence in the Constitution doesnt persuade them while a concocted theory based on nothing does. That pretty well shows the extent of their intellect. Yours too, for that matter.

So slavery is still legal? The Supreme Court says otherwise. As does sequence. The ex-Confederate States hadn't been readmitted to the union at the time of the vote for the 13th amendment was taken. Same for the 14th. Making even the possibility of their participation in the amendment process moot.

If you stupid fucks had wanted a say, you shouldn't have seceded from the union and waged war on the nation. Then your participation would have been requisite on any vote for the amendments.
Facts remain my friend...You need 3/4ths of the states to agree to a new amendment...that didn't happen therefore they aren't legal. Oh and Your pal Lincoln is the one that called up the military and attacked the CSA....

Should be happening any minute now...

Meet 21 Gay Couples Getting Married in Alabama on Monday (That's right, Alabama)
Not so fast
Alabama chief justice tells probate judges not to issue gay marriage licenses Fox News
80% of AL voters want one man one woman as the marriage standard. If overturning that is not tyranny I dont know what is.

:lol: And they will risk ending up on the wrong side of the law as well. It's a done deal, baby! Ha ha.

Forum List

Back