Let the Whistle Blowing Begin....

The temperature you experience will never be warmer than the temperature of the warmest fire.....simply not possible..if it were, you could get more energy out of a source than you put in..
When will you ever understand!!!!
If you are sitting by a fire, you experience energy.
Temperature is in the fire.
Energy flies through the air.
You will receive twice as much energy with two fires.
You will get warmer faster. And right, you will not get hotter than the fire, unless your body weight is 90% alcohol.
You are continually confusing energy with temperature, among your confusion with about everything else that has to do with science.
well again you misrepresented what the man wrote. why do you do that?

The temperature you experience will never be warmer than the temperature of the warmest fire.....simply not possible..if it were, you could get more energy out of a source than you put in..
You will get warmer faster. And right, you will not get hotter than the fire, unless your body weight is 90% alcohol.
You are continually confusing energy with temperature, among your confusion with about everything else that has to do with science.
He doesn't have a problem, JustCrazy....you do! You are just too fucking stupid and ignorant to comprehend what he is saying....or to understand science from any source, for that matter. You are a denier cult wacko!!!

He doesn't have a problem, JustCrazy....you do! You are just too fucking stupid and ignorant to comprehend what he is saying....or to understand science from any source, for that matter. You are a denier cult wacko!!!
are you a knight?

are you a knight?

No....you are a troll!

are you a knight?

No....you are a troll!
look at you, aren't you the sweet guy protecting another poster. ahhhhhhhhh

are you a knight?

No....you are a troll!
look at you, aren't you the sweet guy protecting another poster. ahhhhhhhhh

You ever see them react this strongly to anything?....they know they are wrong and at this point are just doing the best they can to muddy the water in an effort to hide how badly they got their asses kicked...

Merriam-Webster Fourteenth International Edition Dictionary

PATHETIC - See SSDD

Merriam-Webster Fourteenth International Edition Dictionary

PATHETIC - See SSDD

Says the pathetic loser who was afraid to even identify the university materials as basic models of the greenhouse effect...that that is pathetic..

I knew from the get-go that you didn't have shit, that you had some point to make that would be based on your idiotic misunderstanding of basic physics. And I was correct.

I knew from the get-go that you didn't have shit, that you had some point to make that would be based on your idiotic misunderstanding of basic physics. And I was correct.

No...you were afraid to even identify the graphics as simple models of the greenhouse effect because you had no idea what a model of the greenhouse effect looked like..and all of you guys are dead wrong....victims of groupthink....or just victims of your own gullibility.

I have corrected you, informed you and educated you dozens and dozens of times. However, I have to admit the effort does seem to have been useless.

I have corrected you, informed you and educated you dozens and dozens of times. However, I have to admit the effort does seem to have been useless.
I agree, you were useless to me. why I found crick next to it.

Maybe you could let Ian know what he did wrong on his water heater analogy.

Why don't you answer Todd's question: how does the insulating blanket slow the rate at which the heater cools? In other words, how does insulation work?

No..there are three basic flaws...and both are yours.

Counting.... not your strong point.

So, you think receiving 478 W/m^2 won't get you any warmer than receiving 239 W/m^2?

Where do you think that extra energy goes? Oh, I know! Magnetogravitic fields!

If you have AN OBJECT....a single object radiating at 478wm2....it would radiate at a temperature of 303K...or about 29 degrees....

but according to the SB equation, when you have 2 objects radiating, you don't add them together to get a temperature higher than either...you subtract and get an actual emperature that is somewhere between the two...

On that graphic...they are adding the radiation from the earth...to the radiation supposedly coming down from the atmosphere and claiming that two radiators radiating at -18 degrees can generate a temperature of 29 degrees...48 degrees warmer than either...that...you could prove in a lab...hell you could prove it on your kitchen counter....pour a cup of water at room temperature in a tall glass...then pour a cup of water at 100 degrees into the glass...measure the temperature of the two combined....I positively guarantee you that according to the SB Law, and your thermometer, the resulting temperature will not even be 100 degrees...much less a temperature higher than either..

And yet, you seem to believe that one radiator radiating at -18 degrees and another radiator radiating at -18 degrees can generate a temperature 48 degrees warmer than either...

Hahahaha, you guys are idiots.

An object in a 16C room is receiving about 400w of IR from the environment.

If what you are saying is true then putting a 200w light next to it will actually COOL the object.

What a bunch of baboons

So, you think receiving 478 W/m^2 won't get you any warmer than receiving 239 W/m^2?

If you have AN OBJECT....a single object radiating at 478wm2....it would radiate at a temperature of 303K...or about 29 degrees....

but according to the SB equation, when you have 2 objects radiating, you don't add them together to get a temperature higher than either...you subtract and get an actual emperature that is somewhere between the two...

On that graphic...they are adding the radiation from the earth...to the radiation supposedly coming down from the atmosphere and claiming that two radiators radiating at -18 degrees can generate a temperature of 29 degrees...48 degrees warmer than either...that...you could prove in a lab...hell you could prove it on your kitchen counter....pour a cup of water at room temperature in a tall glass...then pour a cup of water at 100 degrees into the glass...measure the temperature of the two combined....I positively guarantee you that according to the SB Law, and your thermometer, the resulting temperature will not even be 100 degrees...much less a temperature higher than either..

And yet, you seem to believe that one radiator radiating at -18 degrees and another radiator radiating at -18 degrees can generate a temperature 48 degrees warmer than either...

If what you are saying is true then putting a 200w light next to it will actually COOL the object.

What a bunch of baboons

Yeah Ian...you must be right...the Stefan Boltzman Law must be just a bunch of pseudoscience....everything must be operating on magical principles...like the greenhouse effect..

Are you actually suggesting that S-B says the 200W light WILL cool it?

What a bunch of baboons

Yeah Ian...you must be right...the Stefan Boltzman Law must be just a bunch of pseudoscience....everything must be operating on magical principles...like the greenhouse effect..

Nope. I totally agree with the S-B law. It is you who doesn't understand the concepts or calculations.

Why don't you answer Todd's question: how does the insulating blanket slow the rate at which the heater cools? In other words, how does insulation work?
no need to, it is quite obvious that the cooler air cannot touch the entire tank for the heat to dissipate too if the tank were wrapped.

Like a thermos keeps coffee warm longer than a cup.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back