Let them eat ice cream

The man with the gold toilet thinks the woman with expensive ice cream is out of touch. lol. The biggest hoax in this nation is the elites of the duopoly pretending they give a shit about you.
The White House has a gold toilet?
No. But the Democrats did spread crude defamatory KGB-style anti-USA disinformation saying that Trump owned a solid gold toilet.

pelosi-trump-schumer-talk.jpg

Lousy was also busy rallying in China town as the virus was emerging to combat Trump's "xenophobia".

This is a nice change of pace from Trumpkins accusing others of envy. It just goes to show...well, I'm not sure what it shows.

The man with the gold toilet thinks the woman with expensive ice cream is out of touch. lol. The biggest hoax in this nation is the elites of the duopoly pretending they give a shit about you.
The White House has a gold toilet?
No. But the Democrats did spread crude defamatory KGB-style anti-USA disinformation saying that Trump owned a solid gold toilet.

I don't recall anyone saying he owned one. He was offered one by the Guggenheim. The Van Gogh he requested was promised to an exhibition.

You've seen his taste. It was apt.

I don’t think it’s the same thing. Pelosi got rich off the American people. Trump didn’t.

Not the biggest Trump fan but he got this hooker good.

I can't recall ever seeing an ad that hit that hard. That was nasty.

Oh, hell, yes! People are moving to San Francisco just to vote against her. In your dreams.

Wait 'til you see the "I take no responsibility ad", juxtaposed against a mass grave. It's writing itself right now.

Oh, hell, yes! People are moving to San Francisco just to vote against her. In your dreams.

Wait 'til you see the "I take no responsibility ad", juxtaposed against a mass grave. It's writing itself right now.

There is no question she’s a dumb bitch. This in no way means Dumb Donnie isn’t a dumb bastard.

Why do you dumb partisans insist on supporting these damn criminals?

Government has pretty much made it crystal clear that it's perfectly willing to starve every last working class American into submission. The fact that so many of the electorate seem to love them for it is truly astounding. It really is.

There is no question she’s a dumb bitch. This in no way means Dumb Donnie isn’t a dumb bastard.

If ankle-biting from the sideline satisfies you, I'm happy for you.

LOL
13707F80-D970-447D-8501-133C394F7A7E.png

I studied political science while at school in the early seventies. I read John Stuart Mill. I digested John Rawls. I understood what liberalism is all about.

Today's left represents the greatest threat to liberal values I have seen in my lifetime.

She's 80. I wouldn't give a bucket of piss for her chances of remaining relevant to the business of the American electorate very much longer.

Heck, she sounds impaired every time she opens her mouth as it is.

Last edited:

LOL
View attachment 327328

These must be right beside the Tide Pod Chewables...

I studied political science while at school in the early seventies. I read John Stuart Mill. I digested John Rawls. I understood what liberalism is all about.

Today's left represents the greatest threat to liberal values I have seen in my lifetime.
^^^THIS^^^
The problem with that is the right isn’t protecting liberal values either. Both criminal gangs only care about appeasing and pleasing their wealthy donors.

And in case you haven’t noticed, most of the billionaires are psychopaths.

^^^THIS^^^
The problem with that is the right isn’t protecting liberal values either. Both criminal gangs only care about appeasing and pleasing their wealthy donors.

The right doesn't believe that:

#1) Calling it a Chinese virus is racist
#2) Men may indentify as women and compete in sports vs. actual women...age is irrelevant
#3) Uttering the words "radical Islam" is racist
#4) Wearing a red hat and supporting Trump makes you racist
#5) That because someone is white they are privileged

Shall I go on? Of course the right has flaws but the Left's flaws are just so much worse.

^^^THIS^^^

The right doesn't believe that:

#1) Calling it a Chinese virus is racist
#2) Men may indentify as women and compete in sports vs. actual women...age is irrelevant
#3) Uttering the words "radical Islam" is racist
#4) Wearing a red hat and supporting Trump makes you racist
#5) That because someone is white they are privileged

Shall I go on? Of course the right has flaws but the Left's flaws are just so much worse.
No. They are almost identical twins.

Forum List

Back