Let them eat ice cream

View attachment 327076
This is how she feels about American's.
Yeah, that's a lie.

Nope. Declaring it a lie is the only way to go about defending the indefensible.

That is exactly how that bitchy reptile thinks of her fellow Americans (her peons, minions and suckers in her view) and considering this is example 147,000 thrown out there for our perusal, everyone fucking knows it.

Not the biggest Trump fan but he got this hooker good.

Do you think there is single congress-critter who doesn't have a freezer full of their favorite foods?

Who cares if she likes icecream?

This is the worst thing you kids can find on her, she's squeaky clean.

"It's about principalities Smokey!"
-Big Worm

You have Americans waiting in food lines...a 20% REAL unemployment rate...and this silly assed old bat laughing and bragging in front of the US media.
This bitch has no scope...no touch with reality, and it shows.

Remember when the democrat turds bitched because Trump was served two scoops? Now having a fourteen thousand dollar freezer stocked with ic cream is just fine while millions are out of work and waiting in food lines is fine. Democrats are just assholes!

What do you suggest she should do with that freezer and that ice cream?

I don't like Pelosi an iota. If she were on fire I wouldn't piss on her to put her out. But if she wants to spend he money on an over-priced refrigerator and fill it with over-priced food, that's her business, just as what I would do with mine is my business. Presumably, no one else here would want to be told what they should and shouldn't do with what they have.

There are so many wonderful things for which we can hang Pelosi out to dry. Her expensive refrigerator and her ice cream really shouldn't be among them...
Take the food and ice cream and take it and the freezer to a homeless shelter.

That's just stupid.

Are you willing to do the same with yours?

I paid $7,000 for my refrigerator/freezer, and it's fucking awesome. Why did I pay that much? Because I wanted it, that's why, and because I could afford it. I could've spent $1,000 and gotten one which would've kept my food every bit as cold, but the one I've got is the one I wanted.

At the moment, I probably have a few hundred bucks worth of steaks (NY Strips and filets, mostly) in it, some crab and lobster, etc.

I've had friends who don't own such a wonderful appliance ask me why I bought it, and my answer is simple: "I wanted it" and the conversation ends. Essentially, it's nobody's fucking business what I have in my kitchen, just as it's nobody's fucking business what Pelosi has in hers.

Seriously, be critical of the woman for matters of actual substance because, if all you can come up with is "ice cream" you're not likely to add much to the conversation...

You're missing the point.

Remember when the democrat turds bitched because Trump was served two scoops? Now having a fourteen thousand dollar freezer stocked with ic cream is just fine while millions are out of work and waiting in food lines is fine. Democrats are just assholes!

What do you suggest she should do with that freezer and that ice cream?

I don't like Pelosi an iota. If she were on fire I wouldn't piss on her to put her out. But if she wants to spend he money on an over-priced refrigerator and fill it with over-priced food, that's her business, just as what I would do with mine is my business. Presumably, no one else here would want to be told what they should and shouldn't do with what they have.

There are so many wonderful things for which we can hang Pelosi out to dry. Her expensive refrigerator and her ice cream really shouldn't be among them...
Take the food and ice cream and take it and the freezer to a homeless shelter.

That's just stupid.

Are you willing to do the same with yours?

I paid $7,000 for my refrigerator/freezer, and it's fucking awesome. Why did I pay that much? Because I wanted it, that's why, and because I could afford it. I could've spent $1,000 and gotten one which would've kept my food every bit as cold, but the one I've got is the one I wanted.

At the moment, I probably have a few hundred bucks worth of steaks (NY Strips and filets, mostly) in it, some crab and lobster, etc.

I've had friends who don't own such a wonderful appliance ask me why I bought it, and my answer is simple: "I wanted it" and the conversation ends. Essentially, it's nobody's fucking business what I have in my kitchen, just as it's nobody's fucking business what Pelosi has in hers.

Seriously, be critical of the woman for matters of actual substance because, if all you can come up with is "ice cream" you're not likely to add much to the conversation...

You're missing the point.

No, I'm really not.

There will always be people who have to do without in this country. It sucks but, hey, that's life. Should those who are doing okay, then, supposed to pretend they're not?

On what show was she talking about her ice cream?

America devastated by death virus.

I do not know what I would do without ice cream.
- Lousy

The man with the gold toilet thinks the woman with expensive ice cream is out of touch. lol. The biggest hoax in this nation is the elites of the duopoly pretending they give a shit about you.

The man with the gold toilet thinks the woman with expensive ice cream is out of touch. lol. The biggest hoax in this nation is the elites of the duopoly pretending the give a shit about you.

He was working on the issue 24/7 at that time, not recording videos about his gold toilet and how he can't live without it.

Moron.

The man with the gold toilet thinks the woman with expensive ice cream is out of touch. lol. The biggest hoax in this nation is the elites of the duopoly pretending the give a shit about you.

He was working on the issue 24/7 at that time, not recording videos about his gold toilet and how he can't live without it.

Moron.

See what I mean? This cuck thinks the political elites of *his team* really care about us. No wonder you duopolist slaves are so easily duped.

pelosi-trump-schumer-talk.jpg

Moron.

See what I mean? This cuck thinks the political elites of *his team* really care about us. No wonder you duopolist slaves are so easily duped.

I could care less. I know the democrats HATE us and live in a completely different universe.

Forum List

Back