🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let them...

Won't happen, too much money is involved

Ck8SDyAUYAEIqZj.jpg

• Banned
They can have Hildabeast for their president... :lmao::cuckoo:

Where would Californicate rank if the US pulled out all her assets and refused to trade with them. I don't think a country would prosper living on pot, suntan lotion and avocados.

I think they would do just fine with;

Hollywood. . .
Box Office Prediction: Managing Rogue One Expectations

and Silicon Valley.
http://www.bizjournals.com/sanjose/...-has-worlds-third-highest-gdp-per-capita.html

Where would Californicate rank if the US pulled out all her assets and refused to trade with them. I don't think a country would prosper living on pot, suntan lotion and avocados.

Hoss, did you know that we have Apple, Facebook, Yahoo, Google, Netlix, Ebay just to name a few just in North Ca.
And yes the avocados are great too.. :biggrin:

I agree...it would be good for the country.

I would go as far to say California, Massachusetts Connecticut, and New York should all go. Those states almost always go Democratic.

They DO create huge amounts of tax revenue for the Federal Government and get less back than they pay...

But it's time.

The values of the average Californian and the average Red Stater are getting farther and farther apart.

I can see CA, CT, MA, and NY being more like European countries, and the new Confederate states can be more like themselves.

I would go as far to say California, Massachusetts Connecticut, and New York should all go. Those states almost always go Democratic.

They DO create huge amounts of tax revenue for the Federal Government and get less back than they pay...

But it's time.

The values of the average Californian and the average Red Stater are getting farther and farther apart.

I can see CA, CT, MA, and NY being more like European countries, and the new Confederate states can be more like themselves.

Can Oregon come with you? Let the libertarians have their confederacy back.

But it's time.

Oh Geeze, of course! Oregonians are our hippie brethren to the North!

I'd say Washington too, but they have too many Conservatives east of the Cascades.

But it's time.

You idiots know the farms and water will remain in the US right, it won't be long before you get hungry and thirsty and come crawling back on your bellies.

Forum List

Back