Let There Be Peace Already

Quote: Originally Posted by theliq
You can even spell your ex Presidents name correctly.....ya dickhead

Proper basic grammar is "ex-President's name" not "ex Presidents name"

That would make YOU the dickhead, dickhead! :badgrin:

Worship of the pedophile Muhammad fucked up your mind, although, you no doubt were fucked up at birth :bow3:

Last edited:

Worship of the pedophile Muhammad fucked up your mind, although, you no doubt were fucked up at birth :bow3:

see at least you take notice,but the sad thing is you never answer any real questions that I or others post.....so Zionist Pedo that you are,leaves as in all the leaves are brown and the skies are grey Stoney is a Pedo draped in a swastika, all your post irellevent sic,but hey what do we expect from a Fuckard like you:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Oh, yeah, places like Bahrain, Dubai, Kuwait and Abu Dhabi are so poor....! Can you remind us what the average per capita income is in those countries again, please? btw, Don't forget to tell us your personal connection with the ME on that thread. Few of your pals here had ever been within a thousand miles of Israel - but I have hope one of you will prove worth talking to yet!!

Moron, who said a word about APC? Are they free politically? Are minorities/gays/women well treated? Outside of Wall St. bank jobs there, who is moving to any of them?

China has a so-called middle class, and what asshole would ever want to move there? WTF does money have to do with it? Or are you just another pro-arab turd who changes the topic when cornered?

And as for APC, if a few princes have billions, and spread a few dimes around bringing the average up, it really does not mean much. But then again, idiot pro-arab defenders cannot distinguish between concepts such as average and median.

Last edited:
JStone -

As I am sure you realise yourself - the point at which posters who have never been within 1,000kms of the ME start telling people who have lived and worked there what it is like - we have passed from idiocy to self-satire.

My guess is that you are actually a Pro-Palestinian troll, just looking for attention.

My guess is that you are in real life as fucking stupid as you are presenting yourself here.

JStone -

As I am sure you realise yourself - the point at which posters who have never been within 1,000kms of the ME start telling people who have lived and worked there what it is like - we have passed from idiocy to self-satire.

My guess is that you are actually a Pro-Palestinian troll, just looking for attention.

My guess is that you are in real life as fucking stupid as you are presenting yourself here.

Rhodescholar my Ass I suggest you:eusa_shhh:commenting because it shows you R RABID and :mad:

JStone -

Ignore also means you are in need of a few act!

Everyone knows you are a sock puppet - you might as well quit while you're behind.

PS. The moment when you finaly blew it for me was telling that guy in Oman that he needed to get out more. I did piss myself laughing, but there was no way on earth any adult could have posted that with a straight face - it was just TOO funny!!

You are as big a fucking moron as I've ever seen on this board, and that says A LOT given the dogshit that has passed through here over the years (some of whom appear in my sig).

I've yet to see even one rational, on-topic post from you - complete zero.

see at least you take notice,but the sad thing is you never answer any real questions that I or others post.....so Zionist Pedo that you are,leaves all your post irellevent sic,but hey what do we expect from a Fuckard like you:lol::lol:

I take "notice" that you are illiterate and lacking even basic grammar skills, like muhammad the pedophile

Last edited:
JStone -

Everyone knows you are a sock puppet - you might as well quit while you're behind.

PS. The moment when you finaly blew it for me was telling that guy in Oman that he needed to get out more. I did piss myself laughing, but there was no way on earth any adult could have posted that with a straight face - it was just TOO funny!!

You are as big a fucking moron as I've ever seen on this board, and that says A LOT given the dogshit that has passed through here over the years (some of whom appear in my sig).

Has theliq been at theliquor again?

Or when you claimed all Islamic countries use Sharia for all law - and then found only four actually do!

How many muslim-majority nations have their legal foundations based on sharia?

List of country legal systems - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like most to me, dipshit.

Or when you claimed that honor killing occured right across the Islamic World - and then found it only actually occurs in places like Kurdistan, Jordan, Lebanon...and parts of Christian South America!!!

In a lot more muslim places than that, fuckbrain...

Or funniest of all - remember when you claimed there was no Christian terror....and then you heard about the Lord's Resistance Army making two million people homeless in a bid to establish a country based on the 10 commandments?!

You're a fucking idiot. Soon you'll be claiming the Westboro church represents all christians too, you fucking idiot. Dig deeper, you might get lucky... :cuckoo:

JStone -

Well I could say Hoss,you have all driven me to drink:lol::lol:

Rhodescholar my Ass I suggest youcommenting because it shows you R RABID and

"I suggest you commenting"? You are unable to form a coherent thought.

Are you a cave-dweller as your pedophile muhammad had been?

In a word Stoney YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

Mental retard, when are you giving Australia back to the Aborigines?
Well when you give Palestine back to it's rightful owners the Palestinians you DICKHEADSCUMBAG.

As the Aboriginal population is only 4 % of the AUSTRALIAN population it would be a little hard methinks.

Again YOU FAIL COCKSUCKER DUNNIE HOUSE:lol::lol:

Last edited:
In a word Stoney YOU ARE FULL OF SHIT.

Well when you give Palestine back to it's rightful owners the Palestinians you DICKHEADSCUMBAG.

As the Aboriginal population is only point 05 of one % of the AUSTRALIAN population it would be a little hard methinks.

The Romans invented the word palestine to rename Israel during the Roman Empire.

Palestine is a European invention which is why it does not appear in the Bible or even Quran. Israel appears 2500 times in the Bible and Quran

Now, you know.

Biblical Historian and Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, Professor of Religion, Boston University; Ph.D, History of Religion, Princeton University; Diploma in Theology, Oxford University
The Judean revolt against Rome was led by [Jewish rebel] Bar Kochba in 132-135 CE. The immediate causes of this rebellion are obscure. Its result was not: [Roman Emperor] Hadrian crushed the revolt and banned Jews from Judea.

The Romans now designated this territory by a political neologism, "Palestine" [a Latin form of "Philistine"], in a deliberate effort to denationalize Jewish/Judean territory. And, finally, Hadrian eradicated Jewish Jerusalem, erecting upon its ruins a new pagan city, Aelia Capitolina.
Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews by Paula Fredriksen - Book - Random House

PBS...
In 70 AD, after a siege marked by starvation and terror crucifixions, the Roman army broke through the walls of Jerusalem. Not only did they kill thousands of Jews, they laid waste to the Temple, the only place on Earth, according to Biblical law, where Jews could worship God.

It was the death of the religion of Priests and sacrifices described by the Hebrew Bible. But, it would not be the death of Judaism. In the years ahead, some of the greatest religious minds in history would struggle to reinvent the religion of Moses and David

But, the Jews would be forced to work during a period of almost inconceivable bloodshed and turmoil. They would watch their people be expelled from Jerusalem on pain of death and see the name of their homeland changed from Judea to Palestine
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLypbbijk2I&feature=relmfu]The Gifts of the Jews - YouTube[/ame]

It's nothing that can't be corrected as soon as he gets back on his meds again.

JStone -

As the Aboriginal population is only point 05 of one % of the AUSTRALIAN population it would be a little hard methinks.

The Romans invented the word palestine to rename Israel during the Roman Empire.

Palestine is a European invention which is why it does not appear in the Bible or even Quran. Israel appears 2500 times in the Bible and Quran

Now, you know.

Biblical Historian and Scholar Dr. Paula Fredriksen, Professor of Religion, Boston University; Ph.D, History of Religion, Princeton University; Diploma in Theology, Oxford University
The Judean revolt against Rome was led by [Jewish rebel] Bar Kochba in 132-135 CE. The immediate causes of this rebellion are obscure. Its result was not: [Roman Emperor] Hadrian crushed the revolt and banned Jews from Judea.

The Romans now designated this territory by a political neologism, "Palestine" [a Latin form of "Philistine"], in a deliberate effort to denationalize Jewish/Judean territory. And, finally, Hadrian eradicated Jewish Jerusalem, erecting upon its ruins a new pagan city, Aelia Capitolina.

PBS...
In 70 AD, after a siege marked by starvation and terror crucifixions, the Roman army broke through the walls of Jerusalem. Not only did they kill thousands of Jews, they laid waste to the Temple, the only place on Earth, according to Biblical law, where Jews could worship God.

It was the death of the religion of Priests and sacrifices described by the Hebrew Bible. But, it would not be the death of Judaism. In the years ahead, some of the greatest religious minds in history would struggle to reinvent the religion of Moses and David.

But, the Jews would be forced to work during a period of almost inconceivable bloodshed and turmoil. They would watch their people be expelled from Jerusalem on pain of death and see the name of their homeland changed from Judea to Palestine
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLypbbijk2I&feature=relmfu]The Gifts of the Jews - YouTube[/ame]

MORE SHIT FROM THE STONE AGE MAN........who thinks Jews created Homo Erectus.....Homos maybe...Erect NEVER

Now, you know.

PBS...

It was the death of the religion of Priests and sacrifices described by the Hebrew Bible. But, it would not be the death of Judaism. In the years ahead, some of the greatest religious minds in history would struggle to reinvent the religion of Moses and David.

MORE SHIT FROM THE STONE AGE MAN........who thinks Jews created Homo Erectus.....Homos maybe...Erect NEVER

PBS...
Specializing in the history of early Christianity, Paula Fredriksen is author of two books and over a dozen articles on early Christianity. Among her numerous awards and honors are a National Endowment for the Humanities grant for University Professors and a Lady Davis Visiting Professorship of Ancient Christianity at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Her second book, From Jesus to Christ: The Origins of the New Testament Images of Jesus, received the Yale Press Governors' Award for Best Book in 1988. Fredriksen holds a Ph.D. in history of religions, ancient christianity, and Greco-Roman religions from Princeton University and a theology diploma from Oxford University. She served as historical consultant for the BBC production The Lives of Jesus and was a featured speaker and historical consultant for U.S. News and World Report's "The Life and Times of Jesus."
Biographies | From Jesus To Christ - The First Christians | FRONTLINE | PBS

Forum List

Back