Let There Be Peace Already

Of course they were treated better by Israel, they worked for Israel.

Ya know, I asked you recently how any poster of any stripe could spend years here posting over 14000 posts and gain no respect, a question you pointedly ignored, but this response explains all anyone needs to know about you ... you're a flaming azzhole.

Nice deflection. And name calling too.

You obviously had no intelligent response to my post.

Still can't explain how it is possible to spend your entire adult life posting over 14,000 screeds on this board and get absolutely no respect?
BTW, you response is so stupid you have been declared "Mr goat suck-off" and are required to wear that dunce cap Stoner so regularly puts on you and sit quietly in the corner.
So where is the link to your absurd charge?

MJ, my understanding is that the 1.5 million Israeli/Palestinians have been very good peaceful citizens. Even the conquored in E. Jerusalem are law abiding. Can't you see that going the hate route as so many of your ZioNut friends will never give Israelis peace?

Peabrain, are facts important?

The good citizens of the north, who cheered on hezbollah rocket fire in 2006 into civilian neighborhoods, even when they were killing arabs?

Or the dung like the arab filth allowed into the knesset, who aided and abetted hezbollah in 2006 with inside security information on israel?

How about the israeli arab scum that provided taxi rides driving the muslim filth suicide bombers to their destinations of murder?

Are those the good citizens to which you are referring, imbecile?

On several occasions I have posted what are simply cast iron fact, and your response has been to spam the thread in the hopes no one else saw them. And then you go repeating what you know full well are simply myths and lies. I sense even the few other Zionist posters here find your posting embarassing....and I'm not surprised.

What "facts" are those, monkey? The horseshit you find at fuckholes like electronic intifada?

MJB - You may be the victim of a little mistaken identitity there. Given both Roady and JStone post largely on the basis of racial hatred (neither seem to actully have any real interest in the topic, that's for sure), it's easy to assume that all of you guys feel the same way. I do agree that Zionism isn't necessarily anti-Palestinian. That said, your prior statement about Israel is NOT a Zionist position, and I think any real Zionist would tear it to shreds.

"Racial hatred"? Is that what the vanquished muslim terrorist defenders describe when they are called out for being scumbags?

Now then, can we return to the subject as to what you would do for peace if you were prime minister of Israel?

The way to peace is ending the occupation. Not just little pieces of it but all of it.

Don't hold your breath.

And then what, ****? When the terrorism continues, what will turd like you say? "Oh, if only we gave the arabs more money, they'd stop attacking..."

And when they get more money, the far left idiots like this will claim: "the arabs just need more land and a new government..." or some other BS.

The problem with fucking trash like this asshole is that there are a lot of people like me who remember EXACTLY what things were like before 1967, and the excuses were different - but the endless, mindless terrorism - was the same.

And there were lowlifes like this animal asshole defending it back then as well, there was just no internet for them to be heard, so when you'd hear one of these fucking ***** defending the arabs on a soapbox at a street corner, you just called them an asshole, and walked past. As did almost all people then, as they do now.

The only thing given this filth any traction/staying power today is the massive saudi money flowing into colleges to brainwash young people with myths and nonsense. But when they grow up and learn the truth, they cease defending the muslim filth - at least the ones with any intelligence - unlike the scum I quoted above.

Now then, can we return to the subject as to what you would do for peace if you were prime minister of Israel?

The way to peace is ending the occupation. Not just little pieces of it but all of it.

Don't hold your breath.

And then what, ****? When the terrorism continues, what will turd like you say? "Oh, if only we gave the arabs more money, they'd stop attacking..."

And when they get more money, the far left idiots like this will claim: "the arabs just need more land and a new government..." or some other BS.

The problem with fucking trash like this asshole is that there are a lot of people like me who remember EXACTLY what things were like before 1967, and the excuses were different - but the endless, mindless terrorism - was the same.

And there were lowlifes like this animal asshole defending it back then as well, there was just no internet for them to be heard, so when you'd hear one of these fucking ***** defending the arabs on a soapbox at a street corner, you just called them an asshole, and walked past. As did almost all people then, as they do now.

The only thing given this filth any traction/staying power today is the massive saudi money flowing into colleges to brainwash young people with myths and nonsense. But when they grow up and learn the truth, they cease defending the muslim filth - at least the ones with any intelligence - unlike the scum I quoted above.

Rhodescholar YOU ARE NOT.........you are an Idiot.:cuckoo:.repeat YOU ARE AN IDIOT.....YOUR INPUT HERE IS NOT REQUIRED........I am theliq ... I am renown for kicking ASS,so bend over LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I KNOW.

Don't hold your breath.

Rhodescholar YOU ARE NOT.........you are an Idiot.:cuckoo:.repeat YOU ARE AN IDIOT.....YOUR INPUT HERE IS NOT REQUIRED........I am theliq ... I am renown for kicking ASS,so bend over LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I KNOW.

You are done here, Liq. Now slither back under your rock and dither your kangaroo.

You are done here, Liq. Now slither back under your rock and dither your kangaroo.

You HAVE A LOW MENTALITY.....because you are a SMALL man (dither meaning indecisive) moreover TOTALLY UNEDUCATED:cuckoo:......but as I soar I note with much pleasure,you are up to you sorry neck in SHIT.WHAT A LIFE

:cool:as always

I think Theliq is long overdo for the funny farm.

You HAVE A LOW MENTALITY.....because you are a SMALL man (dither meaning indecisive) moreover TOTALLY UNEDUCATED:cuckoo:......but as I soar I note with much pleasure,you are up to you sorry neck in SHIT.WHAT A LIFE

You worship a cave dwelling, caravan hijacking con artist who married a 6 year old in his 50s and who married his former daughter in law.

Who has the low mentality?

You worship a cave dwelling, caravan hijacking con artist who married a 6 year old in his 50s and who married his former daughter in law.

Well methinks it's all Arabic Land and all the IMMIGRANTS should go back to where they came from:cool:

Well methinks it's all Arabic Land and all the IMMIGRANTS should go back to where they came from:cool:

Arabic land would be...Arabia, now Saudi Arabia. Are you mentally ill or just stupid? Oh, you're a muslime, so, you're both

JStone -

Can you explain why you do not consider Egypt, Iraq, Libya or Jordan to be Arabic?

You know - you really are the weakest poster on this topic here. If you are constantly going to fire around abuse about stupidity - maybe learn some basic English grammar first? Your writing is atrocious!

Last edited:
JStone -

Can you explain why you do not consider Egypt, Iraq, Libya or Jordan to be Arabic?

You know - you really are the weakest poster on this topic here. If you are constantly going to fire around abuse about stupidity - maybe learn some basic English grammar first? Your writing is atrocious!

Jews lived in Egypt 1000 years before Arabs and 2500 years in Mesopotamia before Arabs in Iraq. Open a book, birdbrain.

Last edited:
JStone -

Jews also lived in Spain during this period...as did Moors - so does that mean Spain is not Spanish?

So if Jews have lived anywhere in the world at any time - it is then theirs, and does not belong to the 90% of the population who are not Jews?

JStone -

Jews also lived in Spain during this period...as did Moors - so does that mean Spain is not Spanish?

So if Jews have lived anywhere in the world at any time - it is then theirs, and does not belong to the 90% of the population who are not Jews?

Pay attention, dummy: Jews lived in Egypt 1000 years before Arabs. That makes Egypt Jewish, right, dummy?

JSStone -

Um....no, it just makes you very poorly informed. Or, perhaps more likely, you are once again being wilfuly ignorant.

Jews were not the first people in the area - the forefathers of the modern Egyptians (and Nubians) were.

Late Paleolithic

The Late Paleolithic in Egypt started around 30,000 BC.[2] The Nazlet Khater skeleton was found in 1980 and dated in 1982 from nine samples ranging between 35,100 to 30,360 years.[3] This specimen is the only complete modern human skeleton from the earliest Late Stone Age in Africa.[4]
Wadi Halfa

Some of the oldest known buildings were discovered in Egypt by archaeologist Waldemar Chmielewski along the southern border near Wadi Halfa.[2] They were mobile structures — easily disassembled, moved, and reassembled — providing hunter-gatherers with semi-permanent habitation.[2]

Prehistoric Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

JSStone -

Um....no, it just makes you very poorly informed. Or, perhaps more likely, you are once again being wilfuly ignorant.

Jews were not the first people in the area - the forefathers of the modern Egyptians (and Nubians) were.

Late Paleolithic

The Late Paleolithic in Egypt started around 30,000 BC.[2] The Nazlet Khater skeleton was found in 1980 and dated in 1982 from nine samples ranging between 35,100 to 30,360 years.[3] This specimen is the only complete modern human skeleton from the earliest Late Stone Age in Africa.[4]
Wadi Halfa

Some of the oldest known buildings were discovered in Egypt by archaeologist Waldemar Chmielewski along the southern border near Wadi Halfa.[2] They were mobile structures — easily disassembled, moved, and reassembled — providing hunter-gatherers with semi-permanent habitation.[2]

Prehistoric Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Fucktard, try to pay attention: Jews lived in Egypt 1000 years before Arabs.

Now, run along.

Forum List

Back