let us all put aside 2020 and work together to turn our failed inner cities around!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
join me in this effort, join President Trump in this effort, join Rep Cummings in this effort, join John Sarbanes in this effort, join Governor Hogan in this effort, and let's unify and fix America!

BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO!

Beto O’Rourke - Official Website

Trump doesn't want to leave a single possible racist vote for him behind in 2020!

that's all it's about!

it's bizarre and bananas!

join me in this effort, join President Trump in this effort, join Rep Cummings in this effort, join John Sarbanes in this effort, join Governor Hogan in this effort, and let's unify and fix America!

You bring the unicorns and I'll bring the sugarplum fairies.

One of these days you gotta tell me what you are smoking and where to get some.

I guess a good start would be take out the Democrat Mayors and check you sensitivity at the door because it’s gonna get real. If that’s not ok then fuck the inner cities.

Until the Dem corruption is dealt with and Democrats are sent to prison it will be difficult to make progress. We have thrown billions of dollars at the problems but Dem's steal all the money.

Join Rep. Cummings? In what? He has represented Baltimore for 25 years and the carnage has gotten worse while the money disappeared. It's time to dump Cummings and join Trump.

Why not pick on Cincinnati, Indianapolis, or any other city? Oh, I know, it's not the city it's the person/people. Next week it will be somewhere/someone else.

You bring the unicorns and I'll bring the sugarplum fairies.

One of these days you gotta tell me what you are smoking and where to get some.
Any actual argument with his policies? I'm sure you read his platform LOL

I guess a good start would be take out the Democrat Mayors and check you sensitivity at the door because it’s gonna get real. If that’s not ok then fuck the inner cities.
if you count all taxes, the rich pay the same or less percentage-wise than the middle class. You think that's a fine idea? wonder what happened to the poor etc? Could be GOP screwing public universities and training and living wage, not to mention we are the only rich country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave Great vacations great infrastructure,cheap college and training ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich more than the rest for crying out loud. You people are brainwashed functional morons. You know nothing factual.

Why not pick on Cincinnati, Indianapolis, or any other city? Oh, I know, it's not the city it's the person/people. Next week it will be somewhere/someone else.

Trump is not picking on anybody.
Cummings took a shot at him and Trump is firing back.

if you count all taxes, the rich pay the same or less percentage-wise than the middle class. You think that's a fine idea? wonder what happened to the poor etc? Could be GOP screwing public universities and training and living wage, not to mention we are the only rich country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave Great vacations great infrastructure,cheap college and training ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich more than the rest for crying out loud. You people are brainwashed functional morons. You know nothing factual.

Poor victim :(

Forum List

Back