let us all put aside 2020 and work together to turn our failed inner cities around!

I’m not in the city let them finish killing each other so we can get our historic cities back and get that property value where it should be.

I guess a good start would be take out the Democrat Mayors and check you sensitivity at the door because it’s gonna get real. If that’s not ok then fuck the inner cities.
if you count all taxes, the rich pay the same or less percentage-wise than the middle class. You think that's a fine idea? wonder what happened to the poor etc? Could be GOP screwing public universities and training and living wage, not to mention we are the only rich country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave Great vacations great infrastructure,cheap college and training ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich more than the rest for crying out loud. You people are brainwashed functional morons. You know nothing factual.

Poor victim :(
I am fine thanks happily retired. Just thinking about the good of the country. You wouldn't understand.

I guess a good start would be take out the Democrat Mayors and check you sensitivity at the door because it’s gonna get real. If that’s not ok then fuck the inner cities.
if you count all taxes, the rich pay the same or less percentage-wise than the middle class. You think that's a fine idea? wonder what happened to the poor etc? Could be GOP screwing public universities and training and living wage, not to mention we are the only rich country without Healthcare daycare paid parental leave Great vacations great infrastructure,cheap college and training ID card to end illegal immigration and mainly taxing the rich more than the rest for crying out loud. You people are brainwashed functional morons. You know nothing factual.

I am fine thanks happily retired. Just thinking about the good of the country. You wouldn't understand.

If you’re a Dem you’re delusional. Work on your own urban cities. It’s not money it’s morals good vs evil.

its not one person whose gonna beat Trump. its gonna take a whole movement.

NOT BETO! US! NOT BERNIE! US! NOT POCAHONTAS! US! NOT KAMALA! US! NOT CREEPY JOE! US!

If you’re a Dem you’re delusional. Work on your own urban cities. It’s not money it’s morals good vs evil.
The middle class and the poor and working-class are doing poorly. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, all to save the rich and giant corporations from paying their fair share, super dupe.

Always good to get the racist Outlook.

Always good to get the racist Outlook.

That word is so played out it has zero effect. So watered down lol

The middle class and the poor and working-class are doing poorly. Worst inequality and upward Mobility ever, all to save the rich and giant corporations from paying their fair share, super dupe.

Not in Red states everybody’s doing great.

Forum List

Back