Letitia James Faces Growing Pressure to Prosecute Jon Stewart over Property Overvaluation

More whining?

So, you think k the GOP should get to acquire all democrats' personal records without subpoenas or evidence?

Oh that's right, you forgot what you were even crybabying about. As always.
Happy Easter, Ft. Fantasy! I hope your Democrat approved potato hunt is lots of fun!

So who is the victim? Your stockholders who didn’t get the dividends.
I don't recall stockholders who didn't get dividends named as the plaintiffs in Letitia's James case. You can speculate on who MAY have been financially damaged by a negotiation between Trump and a bank, but that really amounts to nothing other than speculation. There was no one or no entity who presented detailed financial damages in this Civil Fraud case which is why it was a complete sham.

Prove that Trump wasn't the victim of Selective Prosecution, Magnus! Show us all another case where a real estate developer has been hit with a massive fine for "fraud" on a loan that was repaid in full and on time!
LOL Retard wants me to prove a negative! :auiqs.jpg:

That's on you, idiot. Show an example where some lib got off scot-free for the exact same crime(s) that your fuhrer has been charged with.

I am going to bet that you won't. Because you are a lying retard. But, hey, surprise me. Go.

They didn’t turn him down for years. For years they gave Trump loans at rates that were favorable to Trump.

Now they are turning him down, once the truth became known and undeniable.
Yeah, and the banks made money, hand over fist.

That's why they want to continue doing business with Trump.

He MAKES THEM MONEY!

DURRRRRR

Yeah, and the banks made money, hand over fist.

That's why they want to continue doing business with Trump.

He MAKES THEM MONEY!

DURRRRRR

Right. That’s why JP Morgan. Chase. Goldman Sachs, Citigroup. And Deutsch Bank all ended their relationship with Trump. Because they were tired of Making money.

That’s why nobody will underwrite or secure the bond in the fraud case. Because they are aware they will “Make” money with Trump.

Is that why the Commercial Division of Deutsch had to write Trump a loan to cover a payment to the Real Estate Division of the same bank? Because Trump made them money?

I’m sorry. You were saying?

Tip of the iceberg - what? That you idiots will try to muddy the waters to get the focus off your criminal fuhrer?

Not to worry. We already knew you retards will go there. What else have you got left? You can't argue he is not guilty so what else is left?

Other than threatening the Judge's families... oh wait, you idiots are doing that too.
Good. That Fat Pig James deserves it.

Right. That’s why JP Morgan. Chase. Goldman Sachs, Citigroup. And Deutsch Bank all ended their relationship with Trump. Because they were tired of Making money.

That’s why nobody will underwrite or secure the bond in the fraud case. Because they are aware they will “Make” money with Trump.

Is that why the Commercial Division of Deutsch had to write Trump a loan to cover a payment to the Real Estate Division of the same bank? Because Trump made them money?

I’m sorry. You were saying?

Hmmm, court testimony says you are lying.

Hmmm, court testimony says you are lying.

So Deutsch bank lied on January 12th 2021 when they announced they were ending their relationship with Trump?

Chase, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and Goldman Sachs lied in 2020 when they ended their relationship with Trump?

Why are none of these banks writing the Bond for Trump in the Fraud case again?

So Deutsch bank lied on January 12th 2021 when they announced they were ending their relationship with Trump?

Chase, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and Goldman Sachs lied in 2020 when they ended their relationship with Trump?

Why are none of these banks writing the Bond for Trump in the Fraud case again?
In this hearing engoron the Deutsche Bank representative testified under oath that they looked forward to doing more business with Trump.

That's THIS year. 2024. Funny how you dredge up a post from 2021 to support your lies.

Huh.

You lie a lot.

Forum List

Back