Letitia James Faces Growing Pressure to Prosecute Jon Stewart over Property Overvaluation

Total bullshit... There's no such thing as appraisal fraud. There is over appraisal or under appraisal based on market conditions and then there is rejection or acceptance. If they're trying to criminalize one they cannot look the other way for the other.
Trump never appraised anything. His paperwork said this is what we think it's worth, make your own decisions based upon your own appraisal which is what banks do anyway.

Trump never appraised anything. His paperwork said this is what we think it's worth, make your own decisions based upon your own appraisal which is what banks do anyway.
Yup. When I got a home equity loan, I filled out that my house was worth X. They sent out an appraiser, and actually appraised it for MORE than I said, and wanted to lend me even more.

It’s the lender’s responsibility.

Nope....not a lie. I don't see any chest beating... do you have the right post? You see I don't need that to make a partisan fool out of you.

This is simply a reality. It was nationwide leading up to the 2008 correction and the main contributor to the junk derivatives that imploded for a 70 trillion bubble burst.

There's no need for me to soothe myself. I don't feel any sense of loss; Nor do I feel sorry for Trump. It is however very instructive and amusing to watch the contortions in behalf of the non existent moral high ground. You must need that illusion....

jo
Irrelevant babbling.

Your claim that everyone does it is a lie.

Your example is nothing like what Trump did.

You obviously know less than nothing about big lending, or the Trump case.

Nor have you or will you grow a pair and address the simple points made to you, as they obliterae you and your irrelevant babbling.

Reality aligns with me and not with your fantasies.

Another stupid lie.

No, the banks and insurance companies did not order independent appraisal of every property in his portfolio. Nor would they.

You just don't have any idea what you are talking about.

A normal person would look at something they don't understand and learn more about it. Not just make up stupid and wrong shit.

LOL Poor desperate retards. Anything to shift the focus from their orange criminal.

Sorry retards. You are stuck with this one. No amount of mudding the waters is going to help. Thoughts and prayers.
Do you realize how dishonest you sound? LOL typical Democrat.

The answer is right in front of you with the Trump trial. You didn't answer the question do you realize how dishonest you sound? Now you've added stupidity to how you sound LOL

Nor have you or will you grow a pair and address the simple points made to you, as they obliterae you and your irrelevant babbling.
He's right, you're wrong....again. But keep trying faithful minion, your Democrat Masters really appreciate your efforts!

A few minutes ago, you said that if there are no victims, there are no crimes.

Now you just contradicted yourself fuck face.

Easy victory on my part. Try to be better.

DURRRRR
You're claiming there are no victims to drunk driving? You might want to tell that to MADD, Candy...I think they might have a different viewpoint on that!

The legal form doesn't allow you to say, "make your own decision", and it is filled out by a certified public accounting firm, not the borrower themselves....?

I have found in researching other articles that Stewart SOLD his penthouse for $18 million which was not clear from the NY Post report. I agree therefore that Stewart did nothing wrong. I disagree that Trump did anything wrong and that there was any logical or legal basis for a civil fraud case. "Fraudulent" does not apply since no one or no entity was defrauded in any way.
The executive law on business fraud that he's charged with specifically states no one has to be injured...

I have found in researching other articles that Stewart SOLD his penthouse for $18 million which was not clear from the NY Post report. I agree therefore that Stewart did nothing wrong. I disagree that Trump did anything wrong and that there was any logical or legal basis for a civil fraud case. "Fraudulent" does not apply since no one or no entity was defrauded in any way.

Ok. You and I are negotiating for a loan. I want to borrow a million dollars and claim to have fifty million in assets. I insist on favorable loan rates and explain that I can go anywhere and get those favorable rates.

You agree and I get a loan rate below the prime rate because I have so much money. Later it turns out that I didn’t have the money, and if you had known, you wouldn’t have given me a favorable rate. You lost tens of thousands of dollars in interest payments.

So who is the victim? Your stockholders who didn’t get the dividends. That is first right there. And that is part, a big part, of why banks won’t cover Trump on his bonds. They’ve had enough of his fictional applications where everything other than his name is bullshit.

Ok. You and I are negotiating for a loan. I want to borrow a million dollars and claim to have fifty million in assets. I insist on favorable loan rates and explain that I can go anywhere and get those favorable rates.

You agree and I get a loan rate below the prime rate because I have so much money. Later it turns out that I didn’t have the money, and if you had known, you wouldn’t have given me a favorable rate. You lost tens of thousands of dollars in interest payments.

So who is the victim? Your stockholders who didn’t get the dividends. That is first right there. And that is part, a big part, of why banks won’t cover Trump on his bonds. They’ve had enough of his fictional applications where everything other than his name is bullshit.

Ahhhh....so you're saying they turned him down! Now tell me how did that happen?

FYI

It was Deutsche Bank financial div. that loaned Trump the money, not the Bank part....they severed doing business with Donald Trump a few years back...

Trump got some Financial/investment arm and separate division of Deutsche Bank to loan him money.
Are you now trying to claim it wasn’t a loan from Deutsche Bank? 😂 😆 😝

It’s a loan dumb, dumb, keep trying, someday you’ll understand you can’t breath air when you’re heads stuck up your own ass…

Letitia James Faces Growing Pressure to Prosecute

Jon Stewart over Property Overvaluation

29 Mar 2024 ~~ By Dabid NG

New York Attorney General Letitia James is facing mounting pressure to prosecute comedian Jon Stewart after it was revealed that he overvalued his Manhattan home — the same so-called “offense” for which James is prosecuting former President Donald Trump.
Rep. Mike Collins (R-GA), radio host Andrew Wilkow, and Trump attorney Alina Habba are among those calling for “Tish” to show that no one is above the law.
Jon Stewart was recently found to have overvalued his Tribeca duplex by more than 800 percent when he was selling it back in 2014. The embarrassing revelation comes after the comedian used Monday’s episode of Comedy Central’s The Daily Show to claim Trump was “lying” when valuing his own properties.
Now Stewart has egg on his face, with pressure building on James to ensure the equal application of the law.

Commentary:
The DJT loans in questions were paid back early and never defaulted on. So the loan for the property becomes irrelevant when you are talking about valuation at time of sale…. If you are actually comparing apples to apples, John Stewart did do the exact same thing as President Donald Trump to avoid paying higher taxes. So why shouldn’t Stewart be prosecuted in the same fashion. If the New York Judical system and A.G James were honest they would probably know that this is clearly a political prosecution, but they are not, so they will probably get angry and need a coloring book and a good cry before considering their next weak argument.

Yeah get that whity hatin commie joo

:p

ajajjakakakakakka,ala,a.jpg

Ok. Same question I asked before. Did Jon Stewart merely list it for sale with an outrageous asking price? Or did he use it for collateral for a loan?
Stewart sold his house at what the market would bear. Likewise Trump has been turned down by many lending institutions because they investigate the value before they lend the money. Nobody was fooled in either case. If stock holders lost out...then it's time to elect new officers. Nobody held a gun to their heads to accept anything from anyone....it was their decision annnnnd it was a decision that made them money.

Ahhhh....so you're saying they turned him down! Now tell me how did that happen?

They didn’t turn him down for years. For years they gave Trump loans at rates that were favorable to Trump.

Now they are turning him down, once the truth became known and undeniable.

Forum List

Back