Let's All Panic: Everyone Met With The Russian Ambassador

Then he would not have been approved.
And you voted for a guy that kept hidden he was for gay marriage. Seems your demand for integrity is conditional
"Conditiional" and "transitory" mark the morality of much of your postings. This is not about McMullin. The matter is that Sessions said something under oath and then later recanted it. That is the issue, not your or my lack of integrity.
Care to name someone on this forum that hates Trump more than you do.
Moral opposition to lack of integrity is not hatred.

That's why I oppose you, Tyrone: principled morality. You are a latter-day Korihor, yes, but I don't hate you. I don't hate Trump.

Sessions said one thing under other than recanted. That is the truth. If you deny knowing it is true, then you are immoral.
I see your circular reasoning is in over drive.

crimine it's 72 degrees in Dallas and you're on the internet. We can't get a warm day here.
I am in SLC, kori. It's not a bad day. Worked out at the Guardsman earlier today. It was chilly in Preston yesterday when I was there. Logan, too.

And you voted for a guy that kept hidden he was for gay marriage. Seems your demand for integrity is conditional
"Conditiional" and "transitory" mark the morality of much of your postings. This is not about McMullin. The matter is that Sessions said something under oath and then later recanted it. That is the issue, not your or my lack of integrity.

That's why I oppose you, Tyrone: principled morality. You are a latter-day Korihor, yes, but I don't hate you. I don't hate Trump.

Sessions said one thing under other than recanted. That is the truth. If you deny knowing it is true, then you are immoral.

crimine it's 72 degrees in Dallas and you're on the internet. We can't get a warm day here.
I am in SLC, kori. It's not a bad day. Worked out at the Guardsman earlier today. It was chilly in Preston yesterday when I was there. Logan, too.
Preston and Burley were predicted to play for the title sat., but Burley got beat last night.
It's going to stay cold and then one day it will be 70 and then you'll have to come and rescue me jake cuz were expecting real problems.
They're already emptying the dam as fast as they can and the snow hasn't even started to melt yet.

Preston and Burley were predicted to play for the title sat., but Burley got beat last night.
It's going to stay cold and then one day it will be 70 and then you'll have to come and rescue me jake cuz were expecting real problems.
They're already emptying the dam as fast as they can and the snow hasn't even started to melt yet.
Box Elder on the Bear River flooded last week. No problems in the City or the County here. Lot of snow, though.

Forum List

Back