Let's All Panic: Everyone Met With The Russian Ambassador

“So the Russians were up to no good, something leading Democrats scoffed at just a few years ago. Also, still distinct from that, people on the Trump team were having ‘normal’ and ‘not unusual’ meetings with the Russian ambassador. What is lacking still is any evidence of quid pro quo. That’s the story Democrats are desperately hoping is behind all this, but the evidence just isn’t there, at least not so far.”

Everyone met with the Russian ambassador, let’s all panic! - Hot Air

Related: No One Mentions That The Russian Trail Leads To Democratic Lobbyists.

The media’s focus on Trump’s Russian connections ignores the much more extensive and lucrative business relationships of top Democrats with Kremlin-associated oligarchs and companies. Thanks to the Panama Papers, we know that the Podesta Group (founded by John Podesta’s brother, Tony) lobbied for Russia’s largest bank, Sberbank. “Sberbank is the Kremlin, they don’t do anything major without Putin’s go-ahead, and they don’t tell him ‘no’ either,” explained a retired senior U.S. intelligence official. According to a Reuters report, Tony Podesta was “among the high-profile lobbyists registered to represent organizations backing Ukrainian President Viktor Yanukovich.” Among these was the European Center, which paid Podesta $900,000 for his lobbying.

That’s not all: The busy Podesta Group also represented Uranium One, a uranium company acquired by the Russian government which received approval from Hillary Clinton’s State Department to mine for uranium in the U.S. and gave Russia twenty percent control of US uranium. The New York Times reported Uranium One’s chairman, Frank Guistra, made significant donations to the Clinton Foundation, and Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 for one speech from a Russian investment bank that has “links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.” Notably, Frank Giustra, the Clinton Foundation’s largest and most controversial donor, does not appear anywhere in Clinton’s “non-private” emails. It is possible that the emails of such key donors were automatically scrubbed to protect the Clinton Foundation.

Let’s not leave out fugitive Ukrainian oligarch, Dymtro Firtash. He is represented by Democratic heavyweight lawyer, Lanny Davis, who accused Trump of “inviting Putin to commit espionage” (Trump’s quip: If Putin has Hillary’s emails, release them) but denies all wrongdoing by Hillary.

It’s a good rule of thumb that lefties are guilty of whatever they’re loudly decrying.
so how does Russia fit in with you end time lunatic fantasies
For Guno to be so hateful of Christianity yet so ignorant. Ezekiel 38-39

GOG & MAGOG

invaders_map.jpg

The Gog prophecy is meant to be fulfilled at the approach of what is called the "end of days", but not necessarily the end of the world. Jewish eschatology viewed Gog and Magog as enemies to be defeated by the Messiah, which will usher in the age of the Messiah. Christianity's interpretation is more starkly apocalyptic: making Gog and Magog allies of Satan against God at the end of the millennium, as can be read in the Book of Revelation.

Gog is a person. Whoever Gog is, he is from the land of Magog and is the leader of Tubal and Meshek (some translations add “Rosh” to the list) and a confederacy of other nations: Persia, Cush, Put, Gomer, and Beth Togarmah (Ezekiel 38:5–6). And, whoever he is, he will have plans to “attack a peaceful and unsuspecting people,” viz., Israel (verses 11, 14, and 18). But, regardless of Gog’s plans, the Lord God is against him and will defeat him soundly (Ezekiel 38:4, 19–23; 39:3–5).

Magog is a land “in the far north,” from Israel’s point of view (Ezekiel 38:15; 39:2). Most Bible commentators interpret “Magog” as Russia—and, indeed, Russia is straight north of Israel, all the way up to the Arctic Circle. According to this view, “Rosh” is a reference to Russia, “Meshek” is either Moscow or the people north of the Black Sea (the area of southern Russia and Ukraine), and “Tubal,” which is always listed with Meshek in Scripture, is identified as a city in Siberia or an area in central Turkey.

Others see “Magog” as a general term used in Ezekiel’s day to identify barbarians living near the Black and Caspian Seas. Regardless of the exact locations of Magog, Tubal, and Meshek, there is no doubt that the general area includes portions of Russia and the former Soviet Union, and possibly some Arab countries.

Does the Bible say anything about Russia in relation to the end times?

With Russia involved in Syria, the prophecy pundits are making predictions again. The four so-called Blood Moons are so yesterday. There’s a new prophecy speculation on the horizon. The folks at The Blaze have been following the Gog and Magog prophecy for a number of years with some caution:

With Russia’s recent airstrikes targeting rebels in Syria, this end times subject matter is once again getting some attention, though it remains controversial, as many counter that the Old Testament simply doesn’t offer up any eschatological proclamations about the modern era.
Joel Rosenberg is a modern-day advocate that Ezekiel 38 and 39 are prophetic chapters that address today’s geo-political movements:

“The Hebrew prophet Ezekiel wrote 2,500 years ago that in the ‘last days’of history, Russia and Iran will form a military alliance to attack Israel from the north,” Rosenberg wrote. “Bible scholars refer to this eschatological conflict, described in Ezekiel 38-39, as the ‘War of Gog & Magog.'”

Ezekiel describes the attack of Gog, Prince of Magog, and his confederates. Ezekiel states that people from all over the world attack God’s people, who are pictured dwelling at peace in the land. God’s people will completely defeat them, however, and the spoils will be immense. The result is that all nations will see the victory, and ‘the house of Israel will know that I am the Lord their God from that day onward’ (Ezek. 39:21–23). . . .

Is Russia's Presence in Syria the Gog and Magog War?

What is the battle of Gog and Magog?

In short, the battle Gog and Magog is war in the latter days (Last days) when a confederacy of nations attack Israel, which has been restored in the last days. These nations, which attack Israel in Ezekiel chapters 38 and 39, include nations, which are Muslim and have a clear animosity to Israel. Along with these Muslims nations, a northern kingdom, called Gog and Magog, which many identify, as the land Russia, will ally itself with Muslim nations, to oppose Israel in the last days.

This confederacy of nations comes against Israel, God, who through Ezekiel foretells the event, defeats them. This conflict establishes Israel and restores them to the land in preparation of their redemption. The conflict also reminds the world, why Israel went into captivity for the last two-thousand years.(Ezekiel 39:28).

The timing of this event, and what follows is an issue of debate by those who study Bible prophecy. The battle of Gog and Magog is a seminal event in scripture. It is the transition to the time, known as the Day of the Lord, the Time of Jacob’s Trouble, the Tribulation Period. Scripture reveals the details to those who take the Bible literally.

The Muslim view of Gog and Magog

The Muslim view of Gog and Magog differs from both the Christian and Jewish view, in the end the Muslims and not the Jews are victors against Gog and Magog. The origin in the Quran can be traced to the legends of Alexander the Great, which developed around him. In the Quran, Alexander the Great is referred to as O Dhul-Qarneyn, Alexander builds an Iron wall of metal separating Gog and Magog to the North.

Israel uses the remains burns the weapons of Gog for seven-years

Following the defeat of Islam and Russia, Israel uses the weapons left in the land for the next seven-years. The seven-year period clearly indicates this event occurs before the tribulation, since the tribulation itself is seven years.

7 "So I will make My holy name known in the midst of My people Israel, and I will not let them profane My holy name anymore. Then the nations shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel.

8 "Surely it is coming, and it shall be done," says the Lord God. "This is the day of which I have spoken.

9 "Then those who dwell in the cities of Israel will go out and set on fire and burn the weapons, both the shields and bucklers, the bows and arrows, the javelins and spears; and they will make fires with them for seven years. Ezekiel 39:7-9

What happens to Islam and the Muslim people following Gog and Magog

What happens to the Muslim nations, we can gather from other scriptures in the Bible. We know the Antichrist, the last world leader before the return of Christ, makes a peace treaty. This agreement or Covenant is for seven-years, but only last

3.5 before it is broken.

At the start of this covenant, Israel is deceived by the Antichrist, who later turns on the Jewish people, proclaiming himself god, demanding the world worship him. Prior to this however, the antichrist tries to unify the world, under a single religion.

With Islam defeated as a force, he will begin to persecute all those who refuse to submit to his plans.

The nations on the earth will have a clear choice, having witnessed the destruction of the Islamic alliance; the world will be forced to choose between the God of Israel or a false world leader, who will force the earth to worship him.

Gog, Magog, Israel and Russia
The Jews have got to build their Temple in Jerusalem before things get hot

The hot air you put out, weatherman, only increases the awful smell of this scandal.

He said something under oath that he later said was not true.
Ya, he should of told em to get stuffed and taken the 5th.
Then he would not have been approved.
And you voted for a guy that kept hidden he was for gay marriage. Seems your demand for integrity is conditional
"Conditiional" and "transitory" mark the morality of much of your postings. This is not about McMullin. The matter is that Sessions said something under oath and then later recanted it. That is the issue, not your or my lack of integrity.

IF THESE MEETINGS with the Russian Ambassador were all NORMAL

- then why all of the Pathological LIES by the entire trump team on them, including Pence and Trump and all of those who met with the Russians?

- IF normal, then what meetings did the Trump team have with the Ambassadors from other Nations?

- then why all of the Pathological LIES by the entire trump team on them, including Pence and Trump and all of those who met with the Russians?

- IF normal, then what meetings did the Trump team have with the Ambassadors from other Nations?

You're turning into a hot mess....

Everyone on the right watch out. Closed Caption and Jake say that Trump is in BIG trouble. Just like they said Trump had no chance at winning the presidency. We better believe them, this time they are serious!
That is you talking nonsense.

We are saying Sessions said he had no meetings with the Russians during the campaign, when, in fact, he did.
Everyone under the sun, except Liberal pukes can watch the exchange between Sessions and Miss Prissy Franken and realize they were talking in terms of contact between the Trump campaign and the Roosians and not the normal contact between envoys and the Chairman of the committee that met for official business.

I saw where some idiot here posted a headline and article that said. "SESSIONS USES CAMPAIGN MONEY FOR PERSONAL TRAVEL TO MEET RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR." That is absolutely true about the campaign money but the rest is liberal bullshit. The truth was, Sessions, as a surrogate to the Trump campaign, used campaign money to officially travel to the Republican convention. At the Convention, Sessions and the envoy exchanged greetings on the sidelines. Not to pull a Benedict Arnold.

Everyone on the right watch out. Closed Caption and Jake say that Trump is in BIG trouble. Just like they said Trump had no chance at winning the presidency. We better believe them, this time they are serious!
That is you talking nonsense.

We are saying Sessions said he had no meetings with the Russians during the campaign, when, in fact, he did.
Everyone under the sun, except Liberal pukes can watch the exchange between Sessions and Miss Prissy Franken and realize they were talking in terms of contact between the Trump campaign and the Roosians and not the normal contact between envoys and the Chairman of the committee that met for official business.

I saw where some idiot here posted a headline and article that said. "SESSIONS USES CAMPAIGN MONEY FOR PERSONAL TRAVEL TO MEET RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR." That is absolutely true about the campaign money but the rest is liberal bullshit. The truth was, Sessions, as a surrogate to the Trump campaign, used campaign money to officially travel to the Republican convention. At the Convention, Sessions and the envoy exchanged greetings on the sidelines. Not to pull a Benedict Arnold.

Ar you sure he didn't do that? What proof do you have?

Funny how the Kremlin stopped donating to the Clintons right after Nov 8.
The Saudis quit donating to The Clinton Foundation to on November 8th and they had given The Clintons 100 Million Dollars.

The Russians just gave Obama 64 Million for a book deal, so I guess they picked a new favorite.

Funny how the Kremlin stopped donating to the Clintons right after Nov 8.
The Saudis quit donating to The Clinton Foundation to on November 8th and they had given The Clintons 100 Million Dollars.

The Russians just gave Obama 64 Million for a book deal, so I guess they picked a new favorite.
Have to fund that insurrection.

Your evidence?

The DNC news media KNOWS they can easily dupe millions of dumb Americans with easily proven lies...it is as if they live in Orwell's 1984.

You entire society runs on mass duping, not just your "other" half of the citizenry. And partisanshitheads make it all possible.
There is a lot of truth to that.
Indeed, the far right in America is as duped as they come, and the Alt Right think they are tough about it. :)

The hot air you put out, weatherman, only increases the awful smell of this scandal.

And you voted for a guy that kept hidden he was for gay marriage. Seems your demand for integrity is conditional
"Conditiional" and "transitory" mark the morality of much of your postings. This is not about McMullin. The matter is that Sessions said something under oath and then later recanted it. That is the issue, not your or my lack of integrity.
Care to name someone on this forum that hates Trump more than you do.

Moral opposition to lack of integrity is not hatred.

That's why I oppose you, Tyrone: principled morality. You are a latter-day Korihor, yes, but I don't hate you. I don't hate Trump.

Sessions said one thing under other than recanted. That is the truth. If you deny knowing it is true, then you are immoral.

Moral opposition to lack of integrity is not hatred.

That's why I oppose you, Tyrone: principled morality. You are a latter-day Korihor, yes, but I don't hate you. I don't hate Trump.

Sessions said one thing under other than recanted. That is the truth. If you deny knowing it is true, then you are immoral.
I see your circular reasoning is in over drive.

crimine it's 72 degrees in Dallas and you're on the internet. We can't get a warm day here.

Forum List

Back