Lets all vote for Hillary Clinton!

Podesta has more ties to the Russian mob than the trumpster. By far. You're blind as well as stupid.

you are just a bitter old white guy who could not compete with minorities in your field of work LOL you a loser looking for Redemption from the Orange Schlong rag lol weak sad and bimbo like losah...the kind that thinks Science is a hoax but Orange loser is for real ..pathetic

Podesta has more ties to the Russian mob than the trumpster. By far. You're blind as well as stupid.

you are just a bitter old white guy who could not compete with minorities in your field of work LOL you a loser looking for Redemption from the Orange Schlong rag lol weak sad and bimbo like losah...the kind that thinks Science is a hoax but Orange loser is for real ..pathetic

Dude, I EMPLOYED minorities. They worked hard and I paid them well. You would have cried like a little baby had you tried to do the work we did. Face it little child you're a basement dwelling critter who has to vote for the likes of the shrilary because you have the IQ of a gnat.

Dude, I EMPLOYED minorities. They worked hard and I paid them well. You would have cried like a little baby had you tried to do the work we did. Face it little child you're a basement dwelling critter who has to vote for the likes of the shrilary because you have the IQ of a gnat.

you are an embittered old hoax over the hill washed up bitter and stupid beyond shame..... you are a B I M B O and a weak pathetic low energy losah...looking for Redemption from some Orange narcissist punk bitch...you got no shot at redemption none

Why? Because do you want to see a 400+ electoral win? Well, if we all work together we(as in democrats, liberterians, republicans and independents) can make a 1972 or 1984 blow out possible on election night.

That would be so cool. Do you agree?

I do not know how much Soros pays you to post this drivel, but whatever it is, he needs to demand his money back.

Trump is a whinny little cowardly bitch with "Heel Spurs" Big Macho Alpha Heel Spurs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

From where I am looking.....so. are. you.
206.gif
206.gif
206.gif
206.gif
206.gif

And if you believe all you just posted, I feel for you and your ignorance. My gosh man. (I guess you are a man)

I would hand her a glass gasoline if she were on fire.

I would shit on Trump but I have too much respect for my turds to let them touch Trump...FUCK that Orange white bitch boy

Yeah right. You would wuss out in a heartbeat big talker.
Trump is a whinny little cowardly bitch with "Heel Spurs" Big Macho Alpha Heel Spurs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trump is an extremely sick man ...he needs Therapy

and the list grows....

********DONALD J. TRUMP’S WAR ON WOMEN**********

12-year-old girl - rape

Ivana Trump – rape, cheated on, humiliated, insults, body shaming

Ninni Laaksonen - sex assault

Karena Virginia - sex assault

Jill Harth – sex assault

Cathy Heller - sex assault

Jessica Leeds – sex assault

Rachel Crooks – sex assault

Mindy McGillivray – sex assault

Summer Zervos – sex assault

Jennifer Murphy – sex assault

Kristin Anderson – sex assault

Natasha Stoynoff – sex assault

Temple Taggart McDowell – sex assault

Jessica Drake - sex assault

Cassandra Searles – sex assault

Unidentified model – sex assault

Salma Hayek - unwanted advances, harassment, public smears

Miss Teen USA contestant 1 – voyeurism

Miss Teen USA contestant 2 – voyeurism

Miss Teen USA contestant 3 – voyeurism

Miss Teen USA contestant 4 – voyeurism

Miss USA contestants - voyeurism

Marlee Matlin – unwanted advances, insults

Ivanka Trump – inappropriate comments, touching

10-year-old girl – inappropriate comments

14-year-old girl – inappropriate comments

Marla Maples – cheated on, humiliated

Melania Trump – cheated on, humiliated

Megyn Kelly - public insults

Heidi Klum - insults, body shaming

Emily West - insults, body shaming

Carly Fiorina - insults, body shaming

Heidi Cruz - insults, body shaming

Cher - insults, body shaming

Ariana Huffington - insults, body shaming

Angelina Jolie - insults, body shaming

Gail Collins, insults, body shaming

Vendela Kirsebom – inappropriate comments

Hillary Clinton - insults, smearing, body shaming

Rosie O'Donnell - public insults, body shaming

Kim Novak - public insults, body shaming

Alicia Machado - public insults, smearing, body shaming

Unidentified daughter-in-law - public insults, body shaming

Mike Brzezininki – public insults

Desiree Washington - smeared, public insults, enabled her rapist

LMAO... "Body shaming" ....When the hell did this become a thing? It used to be called "being honest" with someone. We're the most obese nation in the world... thousands dying every year from health complications due to obesity... but now, it's socially unacceptable to tell someone they might want to lose some weight... that's "body shaming" and the PC liberal left has made it taboo! Meanwhile, if you want to chow down on a good greasy fast food cheeseburger, they want you to pay a special tax!

Let's just stop it with the political correctness... if you're a fat ass, I have the liberty to tell you that you're a fat ass! And I also have the right to eat a cheeseburger and BE a fat ass! So why don't you liberals go fuck yourself and leave us the hell alone? Stop making up stupid shit to get your panties in a wad about and whine over.

Body shaming... triggering... safe spaces.... Bunch of goddamn PUSSIES!

I would hand her a glass gasoline if she were on fire.

I would shit on Trump but I have too much respect for my turds to let them touch Trump...FUCK that Orange white bitch boy

Nah, I got a PHD from F.U.
yeah sure cow poke you got a Phd LOL...now I want fries with my order

Nope, I'm retired, haven't worked in a drive-in since the early 70s, oh and it was a theater. BTW when did they start taking EBT cards at fast food joints? Probably be the only way you could afford it.

Why? Because do you want to see a 400+ electoral win? Well, if we all work together we(as in democrats, liberterians, republicans and independents) can make a 1972 or 1984 blow out possible on election night.

That would be so cool. Do you agree?

I do not know how much Soros pays you to post this drivel, but whatever it is, he needs to demand his money back.
I get paid and I also get health care LOL plus a bonus for making you all look like fools ...just those bonuses have me on Easy Street

you are an embittered old hoax over the hill washed up bitter and stupid beyond shame..... you are a B I M B O and a weak pathetic low energy losah...looking for Redemption from some Orange narcissist punk bitch...you got no shot at redemption none

Oh tough man. ANYONE can call filthy names like you do. Takes a decent and real man not to. Get a grip. We ALL have the right to vote as we choose. Even you.

Nope, I'm retired, haven't worked in a drive-in since the early 70s, oh and it was a theater. BTW when did they start taking EBT cards at fast food joints? Probably be the only way you could afford it.
when you are explaining you are apologizing ....

Oh tough man. ANYONE can call filthy names like you do. Takes a decent and real man not to. Get a grip. We ALL have the right to vote as we choose. Even you.
If you are a woman better get a crotch shield or something as far as filthy names perhaps you need to go over the thread and see the punk bitches for Trump using filthy names LOL

"Embittered"? Nahh, that's you and you're angry white punk angst. I have a great life and no matter how this election turns out I still will. You on the other hand are always going to be miserable animal food trough wiper. It's all you got. The shrilary even said she relies on ignorant people, like you, to vote for her.

Even the Daily Kos knows what a despicable piece of shit she is. And dude...you're ignorant....

Hillary Is Counting On Your Ignorance

There are, primarily, only 2 categories of voter that support Hillary Clinton.

No. 1 is comprised of those who will benefit from her election and

No. 2 is a loyal following of those who mistakenly think they will.

So, for support broad enough to win the primaries and the general election, Hillary is counting on sustained ignorance. It is fundamental to her success.

Why?

Let’s get category No.1 out of the way first, because it is the easiest.

The 1%, which, in reality, also encompasses those who identify with the 1% (because they delude themselves into thinking they belong with the 1% and will, somehow, realize some value from this association) simply do not amount to enough voters to elect anyone. They have money and power, but they just don’t have the numbers.

They know this, understand it and they are acutely aware of it. The real question is; do the rest of us understand it?

You see, the 1% is also counting on your ignorance because if you realized the truth, believed in it and applied the power that it offers, they couldn’t get their way.

So there is a Grand Delusion at play and Hillary, the 1%, The Banksters and the Military Industrial Financial Complex all rely on our collective ignorance to give the edge to Hillary and have her elected to serve their unique and special interests. Those interests are diametrically opposed to the interests of ‘We The People’.

Of course they realize they can’t fool all of us. They understand that they can’t even fool enough of us for too long, given the ability in this internet age for the truth to expose their best laid plans. So they are working hard to fool enough of us, just long enough, to ‘secure the Democratic Nomination’ for their proclaimed and consecrated candidate.

Hillary Is Counting On Your Ignorance

If you are a woman better get a crotch shield or something as far as filthy names perhaps you need to go over the thread and see the punk bitches for Trump using filthy names LOL

I do see all the different filthy names. I happened to be talking to you this time. Are you such a baby until you have to do the ''mommy they did it first''???
And you let ME worry about my crotch. You cannot prove any of that.

The Hill has Aye s
Texas: Trump 45%, Clinton 42%, Johnson 7% (UT/Texas Tribune)

Florida: Clinton 43%, Trump 39%, Johnson 6% (University of North Florida)

Pennsylvania: Clinton 46%, Trump 39% (NYT/Siena)

Michigan: Clinton 41%, Trump 34%, Johnson 9% (EPIC/MRA)

Georgia: Trump 44%, Clinton 43%, Johnson 8% (Quinnipiac)

North Carolina: Clinton 47%, Trump 43%, Johnson 5% (Quinnipiac)

Virginia: Clinton 50%, Trump 38%, Johnson 4% (Quinnipiac)

New Mexico: Clinton 45%, Trump 40%, Johnson 9% (Zia Poll)

New Hampshire: Clinton 43%, Trump 38%, Johnson 8% (YouGov)

Forum List

Back