Lets all vote for Hillary Clinton!

you are a weak and pathetic losah ... you are a hoax .....and you are going to whine and cry that it was "rigged" that it was the media ...or the GOP squishes lol

Nahhh. Like I said it doesn't matter in the slightest to me who wins. If the shrilary wins this country will be screwed up beyond recognition and little twerps like you will be begging for handouts when the government dole collapses. If the trumpster wins there is a chance (albeit a slight one) that he will indeed try and drain the swamp. If he does that would be a good thing, but then where would little swamp critters like you live?

Hmmm. Have to think about that one.

Nope, I'm retired, haven't worked in a drive-in since the early 70s, oh and it was a theater. BTW when did they start taking EBT cards at fast food joints? Probably be the only way you could afford it.
when you are explaining you are apologizing ....

What makes you think I would take the time to explain anything to you.

Hell you don't even have the intellectual capacity to understand this reply to you.
Nah, I got a PHD from F.U.

I do see all the different filthy names. I happened to be talking to you this time. Are you such a baby until you have to do the ''mommy they did it first''???
And you let ME worry about my crotch. You cannot prove any of that.
sure honey ....I am not going after you because you are an innocent one ...not so for those others getting slammed

I would hand her a glass gasoline if she were on fire.

I would shit on Trump but I have too much respect for my turds to let them touch Trump...FUCK that Orange white bitch boy

Yeah right. You would wuss out in a heartbeat big talker.
Trump is a whinny little cowardly bitch with "Heel Spurs" Big Macho Alpha Heel Spurs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Trump is an extremely sick man ...he needs Therapy

and the list grows....

********DONALD J. TRUMP’S WAR ON WOMEN**********

12-year-old girl - rape

Ivana Trump – rape, cheated on, humiliated, insults, body shaming

Ninni Laaksonen - sex assault

Karena Virginia - sex assault

Jill Harth – sex assault

Cathy Heller - sex assault

Jessica Leeds – sex assault

Rachel Crooks – sex assault

Mindy McGillivray – sex assault

Summer Zervos – sex assault

Jennifer Murphy – sex assault

Kristin Anderson – sex assault

Natasha Stoynoff – sex assault

Temple Taggart McDowell – sex assault

Jessica Drake - sex assault

Cassandra Searles – sex assault

Unidentified model – sex assault

Salma Hayek - unwanted advances, harassment, public smears

Miss Teen USA contestant 1 – voyeurism

Miss Teen USA contestant 2 – voyeurism

Miss Teen USA contestant 3 – voyeurism

Miss Teen USA contestant 4 – voyeurism

Miss USA contestants - voyeurism

Marlee Matlin – unwanted advances, insults

Ivanka Trump – inappropriate comments, touching

10-year-old girl – inappropriate comments

14-year-old girl – inappropriate comments

Marla Maples – cheated on, humiliated

Melania Trump – cheated on, humiliated

Megyn Kelly - public insults

Heidi Klum - insults, body shaming

Emily West - insults, body shaming

Carly Fiorina - insults, body shaming

Heidi Cruz - insults, body shaming

Cher - insults, body shaming

Ariana Huffington - insults, body shaming

Angelina Jolie - insults, body shaming

Gail Collins, insults, body shaming

Vendela Kirsebom – inappropriate comments

Hillary Clinton - insults, smearing, body shaming

Rosie O'Donnell - public insults, body shaming

Kim Novak - public insults, body shaming

Alicia Machado - public insults, smearing, body shaming

Unidentified daughter-in-law - public insults, body shaming

Mike Brzezininki – public insults

Desiree Washington - smeared, public insults, enabled her rapist
While quickly scrolling through your waste of key-strokes, I thought you were listing Bill Clinton's crimes against women, but noticed "Rape" wasn't on there often enough, and it was way too short.

Nope, I'm retired, haven't worked in a drive-in since the early 70s, oh and it was a theater. BTW when did they start taking EBT cards at fast food joints? Probably be the only way you could afford it.

Hell you don't even have the intellectual capacity to understand this reply to you.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time to get back to bed my work here is done ...lets elect Hillary

I do see all the different filthy names. I happened to be talking to you this time. Are you such a baby until you have to do the ''mommy they did it first''???
And you let ME worry about my crotch. You cannot prove any of that.
sure honey ....I am not going after you because you are an innocent one ...not so for those others getting slammed

You calling me honey is as degrading as what Trump said about grabbing ----------. Men like you don't see that.

While quickly scrolling through your waste of key-strokes, I thought you were listing Bill Clinton's crimes against women, but noticed "Rape" wasn't on there often enough, and it was way too short.

I hope that I did not leave you lost in thought that being unfamiliar territory for wits like you

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz time to get back to bed my work here is done ...lets elect Hillary
g'nite degrader of women.

You calling me honey is as degrading as what Trump said about grabbing ----------. Men like you don't see that.

Sure what I did is the same as my saying " I have the right to grab someone;s privates because I am a celebrity" its the exact same thing ...I just did not realize it ...

Sure what I did is the same as my saying " I have the right to grab someone;s privates because I am a celebrity" its the exact same thing ...I just did not realize it ...

If it is insulting to me as a woman, you have no right or authority to deny it.

I hope that I did not leave you lost in thought, that being unfamiliar territory for wits like you.
You seem to be under the impression I'd actually waste valuable time pondering your Flame Zone material, but you're mistaken. Besides that, even if I wasted the time, all of your spelling and punctuation errors would catch my attention far more than your playground insults would. You should head back to the Flame Zone, where your post quality is applauded, you'd be more at home.

Surrender acknowledged.

Forum List

Back