Let's allow all adults to marry

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Let's allow all adults to marry...Every state in the union should allow every adult to marry the person that they love.

How about it??? Why fight it? Sure it is "different", but who are we to tell someone what they can do?

Last edited:
All adults have always been able to marry. That's never been the issue. The issue is who they can marry.

Oh and people are allowed to marry people than dont love as well. Love isn't the deciding factor in marriage.

The dog doesn't have a "choice". A man most certainly does have a choice in who they spend their lives with.

And their choice in who they spend their lives with doesn't change the definition of the word marriage.

Can't wait for the first twin sister marriage...

What is happening to this Country? SMH!!

Who is me to tell two men that they can't marry?

I'm for more freedoms.

The only concern I have for gay marriage, is for the safety and well-being of gays themselves.

The eugenicist baby-killers, whose agenda has caused more than 50% of black fetuses to be aborted (genocide) in New York, are the same ones pushing the "Gay Agenda."

Think about it, if you want to purify the human race, what better way to do it, than to have every gay man marry the other, which would openly register them as gay to the government, then have some Hitler-esque figure come by a decade later, round them up and exterminate them?

All adults have always been able to marry. That's never been the issue. The issue is who they can marry.

You almost have it.

Churches have been marrying whoever they want for years.

This issue is the Federal and State governments recognizing those marriages and offering marriage benefits and protections to each couple equally.

The dog doesn't have a "choice". A man most certainly does have a choice in who they spend their lives with.

And their choice in who they spend their lives with doesn't change the definition of the word marriage.

You're right..............................whoever you choose to spend your life with doesn't really change the definition of the word.

But.......................it DOES expand it.

If a gay man wants to marry another gay man, or a lesbian wants to marry a lesbian, let them. It doesn't change the definition of what a straight couple has in their marriage.

And yeah.......................gays can get "married" to a person of the opposite gender if they wish, but why marry someone you don't love, or at least have attraction to?

Me personally? I'm glad that DOMA was struck down.

The problem with your argument is you think your church has the final say regarding the definition of marriage. It doesn't. All churches are equal according to American Law. Therefore the definition of marriage is open to interpretation. American law now recognizes marriages of same sex couples and there is nothing your church can do about it except to continue to discriminate.

There's nothing wrong with a church discriminating by the way. They've been doing it for millennia and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

The only thing changing about religion these days are less and less people believing in religious bullshit.

You should be able to marry any consenting adult that you want to. Get government out of marriage, and it shouldn't be an issue.

I wonder if Matthew is genuine with his OP. If he is, it will be one of the first times we have agreed on an issue.

The problem with your argument is you think your church has the final say regarding the definition of marriage. It doesn't. All churches are equal according to American Law. Therefore the definition of marriage is open to interpretation. American law now recognizes marriages of same sex couples and there is nothing your church can do about it except to continue to discriminate.

There's nothing wrong with a church discriminating by the way. They've been doing it for millennia and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

The only thing changing about religion these days are less and less people believing in religious bullshit.

...and THAT is why more and more people will burn in hell.

Forum List

Back