Let's allow all adults to marry

And their choice in who they spend their lives with doesn't change the definition of the word marriage.

The problem with your argument is you think your church has the final say regarding the definition of marriage. It doesn't. All churches are equal according to American Law. Therefore the definition of marriage is open to interpretation. American law now recognizes marriages of same sex couples and there is nothing your church can do about it except to continue to discriminate.

There's nothing wrong with a church discriminating by the way. They've been doing it for millennia and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

The only thing changing about religion these days are less and less people believing in religious bullshit.

...and THAT is why more and more people will burn in hell.

LOL. If God loved everyone, he wouldn't punish them by having them burn after they die.

The problem with your argument is you think your church has the final say regarding the definition of marriage. It doesn't. All churches are equal according to American Law. Therefore the definition of marriage is open to interpretation. American law now recognizes marriages of same sex couples and there is nothing your church can do about it except to continue to discriminate.

There's nothing wrong with a church discriminating by the way. They've been doing it for millennia and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

The only thing changing about religion these days are less and less people believing in religious bullshit.

...and THAT is why more and more people will burn in hell.

LOL. If God loved everyone, he wouldn't punish them by having them burn after they die.

You are welcome to believe whatever you like, but the Bible is very clear. People make their choices and ultimately live and die by them. I don't mind being on the narrow path...

Prove the Bible is truthful, then.

Prove it isn't, then....

It's pretty simple. Make your choice, and if you chose immorality and secularism - you better be right...

I'm comfortable where I stand. If you are too, then we can agree to disagree.

God be with you!

Prove it isn't, then....

It's pretty simple. Make your choice, and if you chose immorality and secularism - you better be right...

God be with you!

If the Bible is truthful, then Snow White and Cinderella must be true also Because both are books, just like the Bible.

Prove it isn't, then....

God be with you!

If the Bible is truthful, then Snow White and Cinderella must be true also Because both are books, just like the Bible.

Johnny has red hair, therefore, all boys with red hair are named Johnny.

Who cares if the Bible is truthful or not? We live in a secular nation. We shouldn't be basing our laws on a book that was written over a thousand years ago, and edited by men over time.

Prove it isn't, then....

God be with you!

Not the topic.

How can you prove God exists when the only 'proof' you have is a book?

Who cares if the Bible is truthful or not? We live in a secular nation. We shouldn't be basing our laws on a book that was written over a thousand years ago, and edited by men over time.

Conservatives care. They live their lives based on what that 2000 year old story says.

We base base our laws on whatever we chose, but there is accountability for every choice we make. Nations have, and will fall as a result of immorality. The choice is ours...

We base base our laws on whatever we chose, but there is accountability for every choice we make. Nations have, and will fall as a result of immorality. The choice is ours...

LOL. The Netherlands is still standing strong. Gay marriage since 2001 and the sky hasn't fallen.

Conservatives care. They live their lives based on what that 2000 year old story says.

Conservatives don't care. Please, don't mistake some of the idiots on this board as real conservatives. :tongue:

Not the topic.

How can you prove God exists when the only 'proof' you have is a book?

What do you mean "not the topic", that was your argument --- EXACTLY!!!

I don't have to prove God exists - that is what one would call 'faith'. You chose to believe or you chose not to believe. Both choices have consequences.

I chose to believe - I live my life accordingly and I live a fulfilling life. Then I live eternally in paradise. I'm happy with that as my choice...

Conservatives don't care. Please, don't mistake some of the idiots on this board as real conservatives. :tongue:

Okay, the nutty religious conservatives (like Obamanation) do.

LOL. The Netherlands is still standing strong. Gay marriage since 2001 and the sky hasn't fallen.

You act as if homosexuality is the only sign of moral decay in our society. It's just a sign of the times.

...and 12 years --- lol --- are you serious? a grain of sand...

You act as if homosexuality is the only sign of moral decay in our society. It's just a sign of the times.

They also allow euthanasia and have cafe's where you can buy pot. They are one of the most liberal nations in the world.

They also allow euthanasia and have cafe's where you can buy pot. They are one of the most liberal nations in the world.

Sounds like paradise. lol

REAL conservatives believe in small government. Allowing government to dictate what is or isn't marriage isn't small government. Obamanation is nothing more than a neo-con.

Speaking of neo-cons, good luck with Kevin Rudd again. :tongue:

REAL conservatives believe in small government. Allowing government to dictate what is or isn't marriage isn't small government. Obamanation is nothing more than a neo-con.

Speaking of neo-cons, good luck with Kevin Rudd again. :tongue:

I don't believe the gov't should have any control over marriage. In my mind, marriage is a contract with God and your partner. Again, it's you liberals who want the gov't involved in marriage.

Forum List

Back