Let's allow all adults to marry

Johnny has red hair, therefore, all boys with red hair are named Johnny.

Not the topic.

How can you prove God exists when the only 'proof' you have is a book?

The Bible is NOT the topic either.

The topic, last time I looked, was unconventional, irregular, weird and unnatural marriages.

I agree. That is why I should be allowed to decide who can and can't get married

My list so far of who is not allowed to get married:

Fat people
Dwarfs
Ugly people
People with excessive body hair
People with excessive tattoos
Gay men
Lesbians who are not hot without their clothes on
Old people

Did I leave anyone off?

Let's allow all adults to marry...Every state in the union should allow every adult to marry the person that they love.

How about it??? Why fight it? Sure it is "different", but who are we to tell someone what they can do?

What's your legal argument against recognizing/allowing a civil marriage between a brother and a sister,

specifically?

They also allow euthanasia and have cafe's where you can buy pot. They are one of the most liberal nations in the world.

Sounds like paradise. lol

Which is why I plan to retire there.

Which proves that you are a total nutbar. Normal people in the 'old' world are clamoring to live in the 'new' world, such as America and Australia, and then there is you, who wants to retire in a moral and economical cesspool, where Muslims kill at will, with impunity.

So, enjoy your retirement in Holland/Netherland. With your views, you won't last long.

Who cares if the Bible is truthful or not? We live in a secular nation. We shouldn't be basing our laws on a book that was written over a thousand years ago, and edited by men over time.

We base base our laws on whatever we chose, but there is accountability for every choice we make. Nations have, and will fall as a result of immorality. The choice is ours...

LOL. The Netherlands is still standing strong. Gay marriage since 2001 and the sky hasn't fallen.

That's because nations do not fall overnight. The Netherlands, like Sweden, Norway and many others are in the process of falling right now. They are being taken over by islam, which has no belief in gay marriage. Throughout history nations that have become so perverted and corrupt fall to (usually) barbarians who have a more robust morality.

Not the topic.

The topic, last time I looked, was unconventional, irregular, weird and unnatural marriages.

If you want to talk about what is NATURAL as the determinant of what should be legally recognized as marriage,

then polygamy cannot be excluded,

since from a 'natural' perspective the history of humans shows that polygamy was at least as common and socially/culturally institutionalized as monogamy,

and, since we come from the same roots as our fellow primates, who are quite commonly polygamous,

then polygamy traced to our origins is most likely the more 'natural' marital condition.

Not the topic.

I agree. That is why I should be allowed to decide who can and can't get married

My list so far of who is not allowed to get married:

Fat people
Dwarfs
Ugly people
People with excessive body hair
People with excessive tattoos
Gay men
Lesbians who are not hot without their clothes on
Old people

Did I leave anyone off?

For ALL the reasons, above, that you stated yourself, you must be hopelessly and forever SINGLE.

We base base our laws on whatever we chose, but there is accountability for every choice we make. Nations have, and will fall as a result of immorality. The choice is ours...

LOL. The Netherlands is still standing strong. Gay marriage since 2001 and the sky hasn't fallen.

That's because nations do not fall overnight. The Netherlands, like Sweden, Norway and many others are in the process of falling right now. They are being taken over by islam, which has no belief in gay marriage. Throughout history nations that have become so perverted and corrupt fall to (usually) barbarians who have a more robust morality.

Any examples of those immoral nations?

If the Bible is truthful, then Snow White and Cinderella must be true also Because both are books, just like the Bible.

Not the topic.

Science and religion are independent of each other. One requires proof, the other faith.

Not the topic.

If you want to talk about what is NATURAL as the determinant of what should be legally recognized as marriage,

since from a 'natural' perspective the history of humans shows that polygamy was at least as common and socially/culturally institutionalized as monogamy,

and, since we come from the same roots as our fellow primates, who are quite commonly polygamous,

then polygamy traced to our origins is most likely the more 'natural' marital condition.

Polygamy still exists legally in some countries in the world.

And, of course, those countries are the economical, political, moral and religious bastions of the world.

Oh and people are allowed to marry people than dont love as well. Love isn't the deciding factor in marriage.

EXACTLY !! as my lesbo SIL once told me, a fellow female worker one day come to work with the odor of "SEX", it aroused my SIL so much she started to put the make on her, a month or so later that female left her husband and four kids, two boys and two girls, to go live with my SIL..., absolutely, positively, for certain a true story !

ooooh ! i forgot to mention that was about 20 years ago, they are not one bit interested marrying, they are happy with their arrangement

interesting story. I wonder is all these gay marriage advocates are ready for the marriage penalty they will get when the retire and one of them has their SS payment reduced to half of the other one's.

Don't be silly. That requires one to look at the big picture and far past the immediate gratification buzz.

And, of course, those countries are the economical, political, moral and religious bastions of the world.

It was you who introduced the issue of 'natural'. Tell us then what is unnatural about polygamy.

You act as if homosexuality is the only sign of moral decay in our society. It's just a sign of the times.

...and 12 years --- lol --- are you serious? a grain of sand...

They also allow euthanasia and have cafe's where you can buy pot. They are one of the most liberal nations in the world.

They're also dealing with a huge influx of muslims into the country. Muslims stone and hang and kill gays....which sounds antithetical to what you're saying...or are you that screwed up?

Let's allow all adults to marry...Every state in the union should allow every adult to marry the person that they love.

How about it??? Why fight it? Sure it is "different", but who are we to tell someone what they can do?

It is a state issue and not one the federal government shouldn't force on others....

Like Saudi Arabia?

It was you who introduced the issue of 'natural'. Tell us then what is unnatural about polygamy.

No, I mentioned the word "natural".

Even birds like doves and swans and mammals like wolves know that gallivanting and tom catting with different fellow thrill seekers, whether within or without marriage is immoral and wrong, and they have rarely if ever have been seen and known to be hooking up with those with the same gender, or with more than one partner, people like you claim that it is OK and natural to lie to several people that you love them, something is .

When so-called 'dumb' animals know morality and normalcy, and you don't, I have reason to fear the future.

Well, since people like you claim that polygamy is fine, tell me, have you promoted that idea to your spouse, or are you just an internet hero?

You act as if homosexuality is the only sign of moral decay in our society. It's just a sign of the times.

...and 12 years --- lol --- are you serious? a grain of sand...

They're also dealing with a huge influx of muslims into the country. Muslims stone and hang and kill gays....which sounds antithetical to what you're saying...or are you that screwed up?

I don't think it's legal in the Netherlands to kill gay people by stoning. I think you are misinformed.

How about instead of worrying about who marries whom, we get rid of the tax policy and entitlement programs that cause one to subsidize the lifestyles of others?

Like Saudi Arabia?

I should have realized that my sarcasm would fly right over your head, so I apologize for not making a note like "(sarcasm)" at the end of my post, which some posters have done, who obviously know your kind better than I do.

Forum List

Back