Let's allow all adults to marry

Okay, the nutty religious conservatives (like Obamanation) do.

REAL conservatives believe in small government. Allowing government to dictate what is or isn't marriage isn't small government. Obamanation is nothing more than a neo-con.

Speaking of neo-cons, good luck with Kevin Rudd again. :tongue:

I don't believe the gov't should have any control over marriage. In my mind, marriage is a contract with God and your partner. Again, it's you liberals who want the gov't involved in marriage.

God can't come down and sign the contract, can he? He can't say whether he agrees with a marriage, can he?

REAL conservatives believe in small government. Allowing government to dictate what is or isn't marriage isn't small government. Obamanation is nothing more than a neo-con.

I don't believe the gov't should have any control over marriage. In my mind, marriage is a contract with God and your partner. Again, it's you liberals who want the gov't involved in marriage.

God can't come down and sign the contract, can he? He can't say whether he agrees with a marriage, can he?

That is why we have the Bible. So we know God's will.

Okay, the nutty religious conservatives (like Obamanation) do.

I'm not a liberal. Social liberal, maybe. Again, this is a secular nation. Keep the government and your sky wizard out of marriage.

Let's allow all adults to marry...Every state in the union should allow every adult to marry the person that they love.

How about it??? Why fight it? Sure it is "different", but who are we to tell someone what they can do?

Why limit it to people? If marrying their cat makes them happy who are you to stop that?

I'm not a liberal. Social liberal, maybe. Again, this is a secular nation. Keep the government and your sky wizard out of marriage.

A marriage without God is nothing more than a contract with the gov't (and your partner of course).

I don't think fat people should be allowed to marry

It is not natural and I find the image of two fat people having sex to be offensive

The dog doesn't have a "choice". A man most certainly does have a choice in who they spend their lives with.

And their choice in who they spend their lives with doesn't change the definition of the word marriage.

The definition has already changed.

only in the minds of liberals and gays, i.e. 25% of the population.

on this issue, as on many others, we are allowing minority views to prevail. This will not go on much longer, the anger of the majority is growing every day.

It is not natural and I find the image of two fat people having sex to be offensive

Tough cookies RW. The flood gates are open. Now where are these twin sisters that want to marry me ?

I don't care as long as they are not fat

I look at it this way. Sex is some nasty stuff. Grunting, sweating, rolling around. I don't want people having sex that I do not approve of

Tough cookies RW. The flood gates are open. Now where are these twin sisters that want to marry me ?

I look at it this way. Sex is some nasty stuff. Grunting, sweating, rolling around. I don't want people having sex that I do not approve of

so you would only allow gay marriage for svelte males and females?

svelte----look it up.

Oh and people are allowed to marry people than dont love as well. Love isn't the deciding factor in marriage.

EXACTLY !! as my lesbo SIL once told me, a fellow female worker one day come to work with the odor of "SEX", it aroused my SIL so much she started to put the make on her, a month or so later that female left her husband and four kids, two boys and two girls, to go live with my SIL..., absolutely, positively, for certain a true story !

ooooh ! i forgot to mention that was about 20 years ago, they are not one bit interested marrying, they are happy with their arrangement

Last edited:
Oh and people are allowed to marry people than dont love as well. Love isn't the deciding factor in marriage.

EXACTLY !! as my lesbo SIL once told me, a fellow female worker one day come to work with the odor of "SEX", it aroused my SIL so much she started to put the make on her, a month or so later that female left her husband and four kids, two boys and two girls, to go live with my SIL..., absolutely, positively, for certain a true story !

ooooh ! i forgot to mention that was about 20 years ago, they are not one bit interested marrying, they are happy with their arrangement

interesting story. I wonder is all these gay marriage advocates are ready for the marriage penalty they will get when the retire and one of them has their SS payment reduced to half of the other one's.

so you would only allow gay marriage for svelte males and females?

svelte----look it up.

Thats about it

Marriage has nothing to do with caring and commitment. At its core, it is about the sex

Before a couple should be allowed to marry, they should come before me and I will envision them having sex. If the thought of them having sex makes me go....:eek:

They are not allowed to marry

Let's allow all adults to marry...Every state in the union should allow every adult to marry the person that they love.

How about it??? Why fight it? Sure it is "different", but who are we to tell someone what they can do?

Those who want to marry the ONE person of the same gender that they 'love' obviously has no concept of diversity.

Imagine the thrills they could get by marrying a person of different gender, or different species, whom they could 'love' just as much!!

The problem with your argument is you think your church has the final say regarding the definition of marriage. It doesn't. All churches are equal according to American Law. Therefore the definition of marriage is open to interpretation. American law now recognizes marriages of same sex couples and there is nothing your church can do about it except to continue to discriminate.

There's nothing wrong with a church discriminating by the way. They've been doing it for millennia and I don't see it changing anytime soon.

The only thing changing about religion these days are less and less people believing in religious bullshit.

...and THAT is why more and more people will burn in hell.

LOL. If God loved everyone, he wouldn't punish them by having them burn after they die.

God loved everyone so much that He gave His only Begotten Son to die for them. If they choose to reject the gift, He will not force it on them.

If the Bible is truthful, then Snow White and Cinderella must be true also Because both are books, just like the Bible.

Johnny has red hair, therefore, all boys with red hair are named Johnny.

Not the topic.

How can you prove God exists when the only 'proof' you have is a book?

The Bible is NOT the topic either.

The topic, last time I looked, was unconventional, irregular, weird and unnatural marriages.

Forum List

Back