Let's allow all adults to marry

Polygamy still exists legally in some countries in the world.

And, of course, those countries are the economical, political, moral and religious bastions of the world.

It was you who introduced the issue of 'natural'. Tell us then what is unnatural about polygamy.

No, I mentioned the word "natural".

Even birds like doves and swans and mammals like wolves know that gallivanting and tom catting with different fellow thrill seekers, whether within or without marriage is immoral and wrong, and they have rarely if ever have been seen and known to be hooking up with those with the same gender, or with more than one partner, people like you claim that it is OK and natural to lie to several people that you love them, something is .

When so-called 'dumb' animals know morality and normalcy, and you don't, I have reason to fear the future.

Well, since people like you claim that polygamy is fine, tell me, have you promoted that idea to your spouse, or are you just an internet hero?

Explain to us why polygamy is unnatural, since you classify it as an unnatural form of marriage.

How about instead of worrying about who marries whom, we get rid of the tax policy and entitlement programs that cause one to subsidize the lifestyles of others?

So people who choose the lifestyle of heterosexual marriage and raising children should lose all the tax benefits that can had from that lifestyle?

Stop lying.

Prove the Bible is truthful, then.

Prove it isn't, then....

It's pretty simple. Make your choice, and if you chose immorality and secularism - you better be right...

I'm comfortable where I stand. If you are too, then we can agree to disagree.

God be with you!

If the Bible is truthful, then Snow White and Cinderella must be true also Because both are books, just like the Bible.

Noomi, that is perhaps the worst form of logic on this board...ever.

Books are all written for various reasons and with different information, to equate one book to all books is plain ridiculous.

That's like saying this lemon is sour, then this potato must be sour, because both are food.

How about instead of worrying about who marries whom, we get rid of the tax policy and entitlement programs that cause one to subsidize the lifestyles of others?

So people who choose the lifestyle of heterosexual marriage and raising children should lose all the tax benefits that can had from that lifestyle?

Stop lying.

what tax benefits do I get for being married again?

Stop lying.

what tax benefits do I get for being married again?

You get thousands of dollars worth of credits and deductions for every child you have.

It was you who introduced the issue of 'natural'. Tell us then what is unnatural about polygamy.

No, I mentioned the word "natural".

Even birds like doves and swans and mammals like wolves know that gallivanting and tom catting with different fellow thrill seekers, whether within or without marriage is immoral and wrong, and they have rarely if ever have been seen and known to be hooking up with those with the same gender, or with more than one partner, people like you claim that it is OK and natural to lie to several people that you love them, something is .

When so-called 'dumb' animals know morality and normalcy, and you don't, I have reason to fear the future.

Well, since people like you claim that polygamy is fine, tell me, have you promoted that idea to your spouse, or are you just an internet hero?

Explain to us why polygamy is unnatural, since you classify it as an unnatural form of marriage.

I thought I explained it in my reference to non-human creatures whose 'thinking' is not clouded by political correctness.

BTW, if you think that polygamy is natural, do you think that polyandry is, as well? You know, one wife with several husbands?

Based on your posts I can't help thinking that you would be perfectly comfortable with some dude bonking your wife.

Say it ain't so.

They also allow euthanasia and have cafe's where you can buy pot. They are one of the most liberal nations in the world.

They're also dealing with a huge influx of muslims into the country. Muslims stone and hang and kill gays....which sounds antithetical to what you're saying...or are you that screwed up?

I don't think it's legal in the Netherlands to kill gay people by stoning. I think you are misinformed.

It wasn't legal to behead citizens in britain either but it happened. I think you are misinformed.

They're also dealing with a huge influx of muslims into the country. Muslims stone and hang and kill gays....which sounds antithetical to what you're saying...or are you that screwed up?

I don't think it's legal in the Netherlands to kill gay people by stoning. I think you are misinformed.

It wasn't legal to behead citizens in britain either but it happened. I think you are misinformed.

Christians shoot abortion doctors. Should we ban Christian immigration to this country?

Christians shoot abortion doctors. Should we ban Christian immigration to this country?

No need to. It has been effectively banned for years, in order to give way to blacks and Muslims.

BTW, it's not "Christians". It's a very rare case of deranged individual who kills an abortion provider. And you would do your credibility a favor by not calling the butcher a 'doctor'.
You know, the one who crossed his fingers behind his back, and muttered "first I will not do no harm to my pocket book" while taking the oath.

Last edited:

You're the one who made the argument that legality implies that there can be no wrongdoing. Not I.

Maybe, if we stop wasting the short time we are given here by worrying about who loves who, we could focus on the things that makes life interesting and enjoyable instead. There are enough nightmares, voilence and hatred as it is.

There are so many things to discover, so many possibilities and so very little time. I want my children to have the freedom to experience life, sorrow and happiness and maybe get to love someone - without having to worry about what complete strangers thinks about it.

Forum List

Back