🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's Be Honest About The Nfl

Blaming Goodell and the owners makes this a very PC-friendly story.

Cue the outrage.

Dozens of young black men dying at the hands of other young black men every month in Chicago?

Not so much.

except that the NFL is practically a religion, VERY PROFITABLE ONE TOO :eusa_shhh: , for many dopes who religiously tune in

I am tired of PC. First of all, not even close to a majority of NFL players are scum bag criminals. I suspect that these people make up merely a tiny minority. In fact, I would wager that the rate of non-financial criminal conduct among NFL players is probably much lower than in the general population. It had better be because, unlike you and me, their income is tied to a contract with a morality clause.

Now, once we get past the clusterfuck of bullshit on this subject perpetrated by the media and other profiteers, we get to the real issue here. 9 out of 10 times a pro athlete gets into trouble the guy is black. Fucking imagine that. I know, all you PC assfucks' heads are exploding with rage right now, short-circuiting any attempt at rational analysis and opting for the emotional surge right past reason and in favor of the default response of outrage, you poor, dumb brain-washed bastards.

That's right. These asshole wife beaters, child beaters, drug users, and otherwise felons cannot escape life-ruining criminal process notwithstanding the fact that they have boatloads of cash, lifetime security, pensions, lifetime benefits, fame, etc... No, despite being given the Golden Ticket they cannot help fucking it up. Why?

I will tell you why. You are not going to like it either. While humans are all basically the same, their cultures are vastly different. Today's American black culture devalues the criminal justice system. Why? Maybe they see it as not legitimate anymore because of bullshit like what happened in Ferguson, MO. Whatever, but that is not the point here.

The point is that criminal activity is more acceptable in black culture than in other cultures. In fact, it is apparently so intertwined with black culture that some idiots are willing to engage in behavior that may cause them to forfeit their Golden Ticket.

Personally, I do not care if my favorite NFL team (Falcons, BTW) is made up of wife beaters as long as they win. However, I take offense to the media sticking this crap in my face along with dire warnings and bogus assertions. The REAL story is that the black culture is such that even the most successful, wealthy men are willing to piss it all away by engaging in criminal thug conduct. That is, the real problem is black culture.

I agree. I personally don't see this culture changing anytime soon. It's not only a black problem either. There are plenty of whites today that have been negatively affected by this moral-less culture. It just so happens that blacks as group have been affected the most. What we need is more people speaking out against the culture. More black people doing so would be great for blacks. The problem is we have liberals who help promote this culture and call anyone who speaks out against it a racist or an uncle tom.

On a side note, I just found out the NFL pays no taxes. What the fuck is up with that?

On a side note, I just found out the NFL pays no taxes. What the fuck is up with that?

Here is the background on the NFL tax exempt status that was established by the IRS in 1942. They conducted a substantial audit in 2009 and found the NFL was in complete compliance with the tax exempt law.

"Every dollar of income that is earned in the National Football League – from game tickets, television rights fees, jersey sales and national sponsorships – is subject to tax. None of this income is shielded in a tax-exempt entity. Instead, the NFL’s 32 clubs pay tax on all of these revenues.

Claims that the NFL is using a tax exemption to avoid paying the tax due on these revenues are simply misinformed. The confusion arises from the fact that there is one small part of the NFL, unrelated to all this business activity that is tax-exempt: the NFL League Office. The league office is the administrative and organizational arm of the NFL and does things like write the rules of the game, hire referees, run the college draft, negotiate the collective bargaining agreement with the players, conduct player safety research, and run youth football programs.

The league office acts as a trade association for the NFL clubs. In the same way that other trade associations support companies in other lines of business, it establishes rules and standard practices for its members, develops programs to help them run their operations more efficiently and profitably, and promotes the business in the broader community. Trade associations are nonprofit organizations. They don’t engage in any business activity. As a result, they are exempt from being taxed under section 501(c)(6) of the federal tax code."

I am tired of PC. ...

That is, the real problem is black culture.

Well, you certainly are making a nice splash in the USMB pool in just your first week of posting here.

An interesting opening post on your thread.

I don't agree with all of it, but I give you an official "thank you" for it nonetheless, just because I appreciate the time you put into thinking about it, and putting the words down to represent your thoughts.

Well done. :clap:

I would have given you a "thank you" for it even if I had clicked on your thread and subsequently found that the only words in the OP were "you suck" — just because your handle ROCKS.

Piss bucket: I like it. :laugh: :thup:

I wonder why there are not as many stories of NASCAR, NHL players, or Golfers that do not beat their wives at seemingly such a rate that the NFL players do.

ray-rice.jpg

Greg-Hardy-mugshot.jpg
Dwyer%20perp%20walk_1411002091004_8153338_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

macdonaldweb1s-1-web.jpg

Everyone's favorite.......

rs_634x835-130717120859-634.oj.ls.71713_copy.jpg

Remember the reaction....of the......you know what when he found not guilty?

simpson_verdict_reaction-group-of-black-and-white-people.jpg

Anyway, anyone notice a pattern here? Well, so much for the socioeconomic excuse. I mean.....right? right?

right?

varlamov.jpg

Colorado Avalanche goaltender Semyon Varlamov‘s assault charges stemming from an alleged incident between him and his girlfriend in October have been dropped, according to News 9 in Denver.

The 25-year-old goalie was arrested on Oct. 30 after an alleged domestic violence incident with his girlfriend Evgenia Vavrinyuk. Denver County prosecutors didn’t formally charge Varlamov until Nov. 22.

Read more at: Assault Charges Against Avalanche Goalie Semyon Varlamov Dropped NHL NESN.com

roy1.jpg

Roy Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges
L I T T L E T O N, Oct. 23
By Aaron J. Lopez

The wife of Patrick Roy, the NHL’s winningest goalie, called 911 because she was afraid of what her husband would do as they argued about in-laws, according to a police report today.

Michele Roy was not hurt during the dispute at their home early Sunday, but Roy admitted pulling two bedroom doors off hinges when his wife called Greenwood Village

Read more at: Assault Charges Against Avalanche Goalie Semyon Varlamov Dropped NHL NESN.com

danton_blues_courtesy.jpg

Deputy commissioner Bill Daly told Sportsnet that the former St. Louis Blue, recently released on parole after serving 5 1/2 years for conspiracy to commit murder,

You were saying...LOL!!!!!

I am tired of PC. First of all, not even close to a majority of NFL players are scum bag criminals. I suspect that these people make up merely a tiny minority. In fact, I would wager that the rate of non-financial criminal conduct among NFL players is probably much lower than in the general population. It had better be because, unlike you and me, their income is tied to a contract with a morality clause.

Now, once we get past the clusterfuck of bullshit on this subject perpetrated by the media and other profiteers, we get to the real issue here. 9 out of 10 times a pro athlete gets into trouble the guy is black. Fucking imagine that. I know, all you PC assfucks' heads are exploding with rage right now, short-circuiting any attempt at rational analysis and opting for the emotional surge right past reason and in favor of the default response of outrage, you poor, dumb brain-washed bastards.

That's right. These asshole wife beaters, child beaters, drug users, and otherwise felons cannot escape life-ruining criminal process notwithstanding the fact that they have boatloads of cash, lifetime security, pensions, lifetime benefits, fame, etc... No, despite being given the Golden Ticket they cannot help fucking it up. Why?

I will tell you why. You are not going to like it either. While humans are all basically the same, their cultures are vastly different. Today's American black culture devalues the criminal justice system. Why? Maybe they see it as not legitimate anymore because of bullshit like what happened in Ferguson, MO. Whatever, but that is not the point here.

The point is that criminal activity is more acceptable in black culture than in other cultures. In fact, it is apparently so intertwined with black culture that some idiots are willing to engage in behavior that may cause them to forfeit their Golden Ticket.

Personally, I do not care if my favorite NFL team (Falcons, BTW) is made up of wife beaters as long as they win. However, I take offense to the media sticking this crap in my face along with dire warnings and bogus assertions. The REAL story is that the black culture is such that even the most successful, wealthy men are willing to piss it all away by engaging in criminal thug conduct. That is, the real problem is black culture.

I prefer Greta van Susteren's remarks on facebook as follows:

"So...let's get this straight.....a few thugs in the NFL beat the living daylights out of someone....and now the ENTIRE NFL (team and everyone else top to bottom in the organization!) now has to go to domestic violence class. Don't you think the non thugs already KNOW it is against the law and don't need a class to tell them? It has always been against the law to hit or beat someone regardless of who it is and whether there is a relationship to that person. Arrest the thugs, but leave the others alone. The NFL reaction is just like corporate America! One jerk in a big corporation says something grossly inappropriate to a co worker and suddenly the rest of us, who have good manners, are attending sexual harassment classes. Go figure."

I wonder why there are not as many stories of NASCAR, NHL players, or Golfers that do not beat their wives at seemingly such a rate that the NFL players do.

ray-rice.jpg

Greg-Hardy-mugshot.jpg
Dwyer%20perp%20walk_1411002091004_8153338_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

macdonaldweb1s-1-web.jpg

Everyone's favorite.......

rs_634x835-130717120859-634.oj.ls.71713_copy.jpg

Remember the reaction....of the......you know what when he found not guilty?

simpson_verdict_reaction-group-of-black-and-white-people.jpg

Anyway, anyone notice a pattern here? Well, so much for the socioeconomic excuse. I mean.....right? right?

right?

varlamov.jpg

Colorado Avalanche goaltender Semyon Varlamov‘s assault charges stemming from an alleged incident between him and his girlfriend in October have been dropped, according to News 9 in Denver.

The 25-year-old goalie was arrested on Oct. 30 after an alleged domestic violence incident with his girlfriend Evgenia Vavrinyuk. Denver County prosecutors didn’t formally charge Varlamov until Nov. 22.

roy1.jpg

Roy Arrested on Domestic Violence Charges
L I T T L E T O N, Oct. 23
By Aaron J. Lopez

The wife of Patrick Roy, the NHL’s winningest goalie, called 911 because she was afraid of what her husband would do as they argued about in-laws, according to a police report today.

Michele Roy was not hurt during the dispute at their home early Sunday, but Roy admitted pulling two bedroom doors off hinges when his wife called Greenwood Village

danton_blues_courtesy.jpg

Deputy commissioner Bill Daly told Sportsnet that the former St. Louis Blue, recently released on parole after serving 5 1/2 years for conspiracy to commit murder,

You were saying...LOL!!!!!

Perhaps you cannot read. I said they are happening at the same rate as the NFL. Geeeez, you made this a race issue.

You start out with youths from single parent homes whose only plus is their physical abilities. You run them through an educational regime that belittles morality and train them to physically attack others. You train them for a multi-million - maybe billion - dollar industry without making that organization pay for their training, and hire them at ridiculous salaries and bonuses.

What more do you expect?

Just got this email from a client, very appropriate:

Here is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.

Dear Mr. Page...

I agree with our Native American population. I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.

Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.

The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.

The New York Yankees offend the Southern population. Do you see a team named for the Confederacy? No! There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.

I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names. Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.

Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged. We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!

Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children. The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits. Wrong message to our children.

The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic. Wrong message to our children.

The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates. Wrong message to our children.

The Milwaukee Brewers. Well that goes without saying. Wrong message to our children.

So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should. Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.

As a die hard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers."

:laugh:

Just got this email from a client, very appropriate:

Here is an e-mail sent to Clarence Page of the Chicago Tribune after an article he published concerning a name change for the Washington Redskins.

Dear Mr. Page...

I agree with our Native American population. I am highly insulted by the racially charged name of the Washington Redskins. One might argue that to name a professional football team after Native Americans would exalt them as fine warriors, but nay, nay. We must be careful not to offend, and in the spirit of political correctness and courtesy, we must move forward.

Let's ditch the Kansas City Chiefs, the Atlanta Braves and the Cleveland Indians. If your shorts are in a wad because of the reference the name Redskins makes to skin color, then we need to get rid of the Cleveland Browns.

The Carolina Panthers obviously were named to keep the memory of militant Blacks from the 60's alive. Gone. It's offensive to us white folk.

The New York Yankees offend the Southern population. Do you see a team named for the Confederacy? No! There is no room for any reference to that tragic war that cost this country so many young men's lives.

I am also offended by the blatant references to the Catholic religion among our sports team names. Totally inappropriate to have the New Orleans Saints, the Los Angeles Angels or the San Diego Padres.

Then there are the team names that glorify criminals who raped and pillaged. We are talking about the horrible Oakland Raiders, the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Pittsburgh Pirates!

Now, let us address those teams that clearly send the wrong message to our children. The San Diego Chargers promote irresponsible fighting or even spending habits. Wrong message to our children.

The New York Giants and the San Francisco Giants promote obesity, a growing childhood epidemic. Wrong message to our children.

The Cincinnati Reds promote downers/barbiturates. Wrong message to our children.

The Milwaukee Brewers. Well that goes without saying. Wrong message to our children.

So, there you go. We need to support any legislation that comes out to rectify this travesty, because the government will likely become involved with this issue, as they should. Just the kind of thing the do-nothing Congress loves.

As a die hard Oregon State fan, my wife and I, with all of this in mind, suggest it might also make some sense to change the name of the Oregon State women's athletic teams to something other than "the Beavers."

:laugh:

Excellent! Especially the last one.

Forum List

Back