Lets Call This Anything but Privilege: Stanford swimmer gets jailed only 6 months for rape

YES GOOFY!!! Thats why I mentioned "Privilege" in the title. You figured it out. Are you a detective?

You can ask for a link all day, but if I have other shit to do and you dig into your ignorant position that makes YOU look stupid not me. You took the word of a rapist as Gospel. I asked why.

Then you said "I better call him as many racists as I can and hope no one notices" :badgrin: :2up: Keep up the good work

Well, go ahead an rant about whitey along with the 50 other threads where you're ranting about whitey. Maybe whitey got away with one, or maybe he didn't. But nice try though trying to make this about a link though. Like I said on the other thread, you're at least entertaining. Now let me add some emoticons myself! :biggrin::dance::mm::thewave:

So, you're not going to answer why you take the word of a rapist as gospel then huh?

So, you're not going to answer why you take the word of a rapist as gospel then huh?

Thread #39 I wrote: "Uh no. I'm not defending the rapist."

There's your answer.

The better question is. Why are you such a racist that you're actually happy this woman was raped so you can further your personal war on whitey? That's pretty 'effin disgusting even for you.

There's your answer.

The better question is. Why are you such a racist that you're actually happy this woman was raped so you can further your personal war on whitey? That's pretty 'effin disgusting even for you.
Stop the white boy whining. Its pathetic. :laugh:

There's your answer.

I didnt ask about defending. I asked why you take the word of a convicted rapist as gospel? There, I asked you again

What about the severe impact on the individual he raped?

The Judge is as stupid as the idiot Judge here in Texas that thought Ethan Couch was too privileged to be sent to jail...

The little bastard should have gotten the maximum sentence ( the rapist and Couch )....
Yes, if the last time you had a college hookup was behind a trashcan with a girl who was passed out sure. When someone saw you did you pull up your pants and run too like this kid did?

Quite the ladies man you are

There was nothing in your linked article about that, or your op.

Yet it still happened.

Can you provide that information? The article you provided has him saying she agreed to go to his dorm room. How did she get there? Did he carry her or did she walk? As much as you might not like it, when it's his word against her this stuff matters.
He attacked her in the bushes outside of the party.

What was she doing in the bushes?
getting dragged, prolly.

Do you think being drunk absolves one from rape?

You guys can google the Stanford Rape Case and get the full details of what was said that happen but you prefer to ignore this option so I will bring it to the ones trying to excuse the little fucker that raped a passed out girl!

Stanford sexual assault case: victim impact statement in full

In that link the young lady give in great detail what happened and what she remembered from that night. Now I am sure those that feel sorry for the punk will proclaim it is her word and that she might have been at fault, but reality is the punk raped her.

The pervert should have gotten the maximum sentence and had he not been from a privileged family he would have gotten the maximum he deserved.

I know how dare I believe the victim and not the punk bitch that raped her!
He was found guilty but got a light sentence. There is something fucked up there.

There's your answer.

Stop the white boy whining. Its pathetic. :laugh:

Uh, it was the white boy that apparently got away with another one. Hence, it ain't the white boy doing the whining. Deal with it. :laugh:

There's your answer.

I didnt ask about defending. I asked why you take the word of a convicted rapist as gospel? There, I asked you again

You can be honest, we know. You're overjoyed that this poor girl was raped by a white boy. What makes you so angry is the white boy got away with one. If he was black you'd be celebrating. So transparent. We know, know need to hide racist.

There's your answer.

You can be honest, we know. You're overjoyed that this poor girl was raped by a white boy. What makes you so angry is the white boy got away with one. If he was black you'd be celebrating. So transparent. We know, know need to hide racist.

Are you going to do this McCarthy shit everytime I ask you why you believed the statements of a rapist over everyone else?

There's your answer.

Are you going to do this McCarthy shit everytime I ask you why you believed the statements of a rapist over everyone else?

You made that up. You know it and I know it. Why I find entertaining is how obsessed you are with race and how white people fill you up with anger. Must suck being you. So angry that this white boy got light sentence. Poor you.

I agree that six months is not much of a sentence. Still, he will have to carry around the SEX OFFENDER title for the rest of his life. That's sure to put a damper on his future opportunities even with "white privilege".

Good enough. Don't want to be labeled a "Sex Offender"? Don't rape an unconscious woman.

"This is not a story of another drunk college hookup with poor decision making. "

Actually, that sounds exactly like what it was.

No, it was not a hookup. The woman was unconscious. That is called rape.

The provided link in the OP was very unclear whether the woman was unconscious or just drunk. When I asked about that, all I got was blather.

Yes, having sex with an unconscious woman is rape.

There's your answer.

You made that up. You know it and I know it. Why I find entertaining is how obsessed you are with race and how white people fill you up with anger. Must suck being you. So angry that this white boy got light sentence. Poor you.

Nice, next time I post something I'll look forward to your taking the word of another sexual deviant as being the truth. Usually I would know that maybe some guy raping a passed out chick wouldn't be an arbiter of truth.

Not you tho.

brock-turner.jpg

Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Aaron Persky said in handing down the punishment that a longer sentence would have a "severe impact" on Turner.

Sex assault victim to ex-Stanford swimmer: "Assault is not an accident" - CBS News
hmmm, this is a little strange.

sex assault and rape are different

still, even with no priors, this seems lame, and in county he will be separated from the rest of them for his protection.

damn, really feel for that poor girl, she's fucked in the head for a very long time

The news media states the girl was unconscious. Yes, it was her decision to get drunk, but that doesn't mean someone has the right to take advantage of her. Poor kid....now his bad decision will haunt him for the rest of his life? Well, he, at least, was conscious when he made it. He was in college so you could assume he had a modicum of intelligence.

brock-turner.jpg

Santa Clara County Superior Court Judge Aaron Persky said in handing down the punishment that a longer sentence would have a "severe impact" on Turner.

Sex assault victim to ex-Stanford swimmer: "Assault is not an accident" - CBS News

I do not understand the uproar over this? That is, given the fact there have been scores of cases where rogue liberal judges (actually, not fair to call them liberal, more like sick) give child rapists a month in jail or two, or in some cases probation. Explain that. And the media says nothing about it. (I will give O'Reilly credit for pointing some of these shocking cases air time). So why is this Stanford sentencing any worse of a crime?

brock-turner.jpg

I do not understand the uproar over this? That is, given the fact there have been scores of cases where rogue liberal judges (actually, not fair to call them liberal, more like sick) give child rapists a month in jail or two, or in some cases probation. Explain that. And the media says nothing about it. (I will give O'Reilly credit for pointing some of these shocking cases air time). So why is this Stanford sentencing any worse of a crime?

So because every case doesnt get the same attention then no case should get any attention?

brock-turner.jpg

So because every case doesnt get the same attention then no case should get any attention?

Well if you understood my words properly you would infer my emphasis was on my disgust of all the other light sentences being handed out to rapists --- NOT that this was justice served in the Stanford case either.

Maybe we both hate to admit it --- but in this thread I think we agree with each other.

Forum List

Back