🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets call this anything but privledge, black man gets probation for rape

There are major differences between this case and the Stamford case. This young man did not deny his crime and refuse to acknowledge what he had done. He admitted he raped the girl and that he should not have done that. Brock Turner mounted a vigorous defense of the charges which and further victimized his victim by having his lawyer expose every detail of her personal live, have the jury view pictures of her genitals and injuries, encouraging people like Tipsey to blame, shame and humiliate her.

For these reasons, he deserves a lesser sentence than Brock Turner, because there are degrees, even of rape. Turner's sentence should be the harshest because of the level of violence involved, and because of his refusal, even after conviction, to acknowledge his crime or show remorse for what he had done, he deserves the maximum sentence.

That being said, no rapist should ever be given probation. Ever.

Holy shit, did you seriously just write that? The girl in the case was 14 and the piece of shit raped her. The girl in the Turner case was older than him, went partying, got drunk but was never penetrated by Turner's package. Neither girl deserved what they got, but if I had to pick one this case is 10 times worse. Wow Dragonlady, you actually would downplay the violent rape of a 14 year old to win your argument. So according to you if a guy rapes an underaged girl and just admits to it he deserves a lesser sentence? Are you insane? Disgusting.

There are major differences between this case and the Stamford case. This young man did not deny his crime and refuse to acknowledge what he had done. He admitted he raped the girl and that he should not have done that. Brock Turner mounted a vigorous defense of the charges which and further victimized his victim by having his lawyer expose every detail of her personal live, have the jury view pictures of her genitals and injuries, encouraging people like Tipsey to blame, shame and humiliate her.

For these reasons, he deserves a lesser sentence than Brock Turner, because there are degrees, even of rape. Turner's sentence should be the harshest because of the level of violence involved, and because of his refusal, even after conviction, to acknowledge his crime or show remorse for what he had done, he deserves the maximum sentence.

Holy shit, did you seriously just write that? The girl in the case was 14 and the piece of shit raped her. The girl in the Turner case was older than him, went partying, got drunk but was never penetrated by Turner's package. Neither girl deserved what they got, but if I had to pick one this case is 10 times worse. Wow Dragonlady, you actually would downplay the violent rape of a 14 year old to win your argument. So according to you if a guy rapes an underaged girl and just admits to it he deserves a lesser sentence? Are you insane? Disgusting.

I think he deserves less of a sentence than a guy who violently raped this woman and put her in the hospital, and then put her through the additional torture of a jury trial.

I didn't say he deserved to get off with a slap on the wrist. He certainly showed remorse and admitted his guilt. I'd put more money on him being rehabilitated than that entitled piece of shit who had his lawyer emotionally badger and harass his victim all over again.

Did you not read the victim impact statement given by Turner's victim where she talked about the effect his denials and the trial had on her. And yes his "package" was in her, as was a foreign object. It's being raped twice. This young man spared his victim that humiliation, and admitted his guilt. I don't believe this man deserves the maximum sentence. Rape is rape. The Turner kid's victim is not more or less responsible for her rape than this girl.

This girl kissed this boy and talked about having sex with him. In your view does that make her responsible for leading him on? You seem to imply that because this girl was young and likely a virgin, that this rape is more reprehensible than a older girl, who was likely not a virgin, and drunk. Both are equally reprehensible. Both involved young men who felt entitled to do what they did. The difference is, one of them manned up, apologized, and accepted his punishment, without further victimizing the girl. 5 years.

The other denied, denied, denied, and then he lied and tried to smear this girl, who he abused and injured when she was helpless and unable to defend herself, put her through a trial where his lawyer dragged out every piece of dirt he could to smear and victimize her further. He has yet to admit he brutally raped this young woman, despite the witnesses, the police and medical reports and the unanimous guilty to all counts verdict. No remorse, no apology, just another fuck you bitch. Maximum sentence, not a day less.

In response to the other thread about whitey getting 6 months, here is one about blackey getting probation. Talk about black privilege.

State District Judge Jeanine Howard gave Sir Young 5 years of deferred adjudication probation after he pleaded guilty to sexual assault.

He faced up to 20 years in prison.

He did 45 days in jail. Damn black privilege.

Judge gives man 5 years deferred adjudication probation for raping fellow Booker T. Washington High School student during school

Anyone that commits rape ( no matter their sex, race or religion ) should get the maximum sentence allowed and nothing less.

This!

The young man in question should be in prison. But this in now way changes the other situation with the Stanford swimmer.

Both should be in a cage.

I plan on raping myself to retire in the penal system...

Don't you mean the penile system?

And lets not forget, absolute silence from the left on this child rapist getting probation.

Mostly because the evidence really didn't support forcible rape and they only got him on statutory rape... but that's okay, you keep thinking this is the same as the privileged white boy who raped an unconscious woman.

In response to the other thread about whitey getting 6 months, here is one about blackey getting probation. Talk about black privilege.

State District Judge Jeanine Howard gave Sir Young 5 years of deferred adjudication probation after he pleaded guilty to sexual assault.

Judge gives man 5 years deferred adjudication probation for raping fellow Booker T. Washington High School student during school

Lets not forget he was 18 and the girl was 14, so damn black privilege allowed him to rape a child and get 45 days.
LOLOLOL.....jealous much?

I think he deserves less of a sentence than a guy who violently raped this woman and put her in the hospital, and then put her through the additional torture of a jury trial.

I didn't say he deserved to get off with a slap on the wrist. He certainly showed remorse and admitted his guilt. I'd put more money on him being rehabilitated than that entitled piece of shit who had his lawyer emotionally badger and harass his victim all over again.

Did you not read the victim impact statement given by Turner's victim where she talked about the effect his denials and the trial had on her. And yes his "package" was in her, as was a foreign object. It's being raped twice. This young man spared his victim that humiliation, and admitted his guilt. I don't believe this man deserves the maximum sentence. Rape is rape. The Turner kid's victim is not more or less responsible for her rape than this girl.

This girl kissed this boy and talked about having sex with him. In your view does that make her responsible for leading him on? You seem to imply that because this girl was young and likely a virgin, that this rape is more reprehensible than a older girl, who was likely not a virgin, and drunk. Both are equally reprehensible. Both involved young men who felt entitled to do what they did. The difference is, one of them manned up, apologized, and accepted his punishment, without further victimizing the girl. 5 years.

The other denied, denied, denied, and then he lied and tried to smear this girl, who he abused and injured when she was helpless and unable to defend herself, put her through a trial where his lawyer dragged out every piece of dirt he could to smear and victimize her further. He has yet to admit he brutally raped this young woman, despite the witnesses, the police and medical reports and the unanimous guilty to all counts verdict. No remorse, no apology, just another fuck you bitch. Maximum sentence, not a day less.

You got a few things right. Rape is rape and rape is reprehensible. People are often sorry.... when they get caught. Raping a 14 year old and then being sorry when faced with jail time shouldn't get him less time.There wasn't any question this boy raped this 14 year old, but there was questions surrounding the college rape. This boy was already in trouble for having sex with a 14 year even if she said yes. He wasn't getting away with it. I'm sure his lawyer told him to say he was sorry, that doesn't mean he won't do it again. Everybody is sorry when they are caught red-handed with no way out. Don't be so naive. Rape is rape is rape is rape.

You got a few things right. Rape is rape and rape is reprehensible. People are often sorry.... when they get caught. Raping a 14 year old and then being sorry when faced with jail time shouldn't get him less time.There wasn't any question this boy raped this 14 year old, but there was questions surrounding the college rape. This boy was already in trouble for having sex with a 14 year even if she said yes. He wasn't getting away with it. I'm sure his lawyer told him to say he was sorry, that doesn't mean he won't do it again. Everybody is sorry when they are caught red-handed with no way out. Don't be so naive. Rape is rape is rape is rape.

There were questions about the college rape?? WTF? She was unconscious when two people walking by stopped him. He ran away (showing he knew he was doing something wrong). How can anyone question it when he was caught in the act??

There were questions about the college rape?? WTF? She was unconscious when two people walking by stopped him. He ran away (showing he knew he was doing something wrong). How can anyone question it when he was caught in the act??

Good Lord. REALLY??? There will ALWAYS questions when two people are drunk and one of them can't remember a thing and doesn't even know she was sexually assaulted.. Two guys saying something happened doesn't make it so. False rape accusations is just as bad as rape itself. It would be painfully OBVIOUS there would be many question surrounding the college incident. The 14 year old girl rape is more cut and dry. That's all I'm saying.

Regardless, the point I'm making is both are just as bad and neither deserves to get off easy. More importantly, saying your sorry and admitting guilt when guilt is obvious shouldn't get you a lighter sentence. I don't buy Dragonlady's rehibilitation line for one second. IMO, it takes a special kind of POS to commit rape. So he can take his "sorry" and shove it up his ass.

Good Lord. REALLY??? There will ALWAYS questions when two people are drunk and one of them can't remember a thing and doesn't even know she was sexually assaulted.. Two guys saying something happened doesn't make it so. False rape accusations is just as bad as rape itself. It would be painfully OBVIOUS there would be many question surrounding the college incident. The 14 year old girl rape is more cut and dry. That's all I'm saying.

Regardless, the point I'm making is both are just as bad and neither deserves to get off easy. More importantly, saying your sorry and admitting guilt when guilt is obvious shouldn't get you a lighter sentence. I don't buy Dragonlady's rehibilitation line for one second. IMO, it takes a special kind of POS to commit rape. So he can take his "sorry" and shove it up his ass.

Two guys walking by saw a man fucking an unconscious woman. That is as cut and dried as it gets. I don't care what had happened before. When she is unconscious, it is rape.

I find it amusing that some of the same people who demand that we protect women from "trans" men in the Women's bathroom, are quite willing to let a rapist go with a slap on the wrist.

Two guys walking by saw a man fucking an unconscious woman. That is as cut and dried as it gets. I don't care what had happened before. When she is unconscious, it is rape.

It certainly helps the case against the rapist. No doubt. But you don't think people are going to ask questions? How did she get there? What does she remember? What did she say to the boy when they met? Where were they headed? When did the pass out? You do understand knowing and understanding all the facts as much as possible is absolutely vital before sending someone to jail?

Regardless, the real question I'm discussing with dragonlady is this... DO YOU think a rapist a should get less time if he says "sorry" and admits guilt? I don't. DO YOU?

It certainly helps the case against the rapist. No doubt. But you don't think people are going to ask questions? How did she get there? What does she remember? What did she say to the boy when they met? Where were they headed? When did the pass out? You do understand knowing and understanding all the facts as much as possible is absolutely vital before sending someone to jail?

Regardless, the real question I'm discussing with dragonlady is this... DO YOU think a rapist a should get less time if he says "sorry" and admits guilt? I don't. DO YOU?

No I do not.

No I do not.

Thank you. That's the point I was really asking.

You're right, the college rape is just as bad. The kid got off way to easy. I was just saying because of the circumstances people will ask more questions as opposed to the 14 year old rape that seems more cut and dry. I wasn't trying to imply it didn't happen.

Anyone that commits rape ( no matter their sex, race or religion ) should get the maximum sentence allowed and nothing less.

This!

The young man in question should be in prison. But this in now way changes the other situation with the Stanford swimmer.

Both should be in a cage.

No doubt...

The Stanford case is not excused by the stupidity of another judge and both men were found guilty of their crime and should be doing the maximum time without parole...

They ruined just not their victim life but an entire family life when they committed their horrific offense, and they should never get a lighter sentence for their crime.

Amen to this. What that man was given in my opinion isn't even a slap on the wrist. To me, it sounds more like a pat on the back.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

Had CC just posted his thread and said that it was bad this guy got a slap on the wrist, I wouldn't have posted this thread. But because he brought race into it, I GLADLY posted this thread totally pwning him and his racist bullshit. I also got his thread deleted because it didn't comply with USMB rules for posting. You're talking about this white guy not following the rules, you can't even post a thread that conforms to the very few rules of this forum.

Forum List

Back