Let’s chat about the atheist religion.

Any evidence that people back then were too stupid too build ships when they were able to survive horrendous weather and that's why we're here?
Any evidence that people back then were too stupid to build smart phones when they were able to survive horrendous weather and that's why we're here?

They were just as smart as we are but there is no evidence they possessed the technology for either. Do you have evidence to the contrary?
They lived near rivers and coasts, right?

History isn't my strongest area. They forgot or it wasn't passed down after the Tower of Babel circa 2900 BC.

What happened to these people before they came to the Americas? We have Columbus who found the New World.
We have records of Sumer and Egypt that are older than 2900 BC so your date for the tower must be off since they already spoke different languages. Those records also show that the knowledge there was just one god was lost by then and wouldn't be relearned until Zoroastria, 2,300 years later.

You didn't answer my question above since you were discussing Spanish and Portuguese conquest of the Americas in your previous post. Columbus found the New World. What was that supposed to show in regards to Noah?

Now, you've changed the discussion to Sumer and Egypt. Do you have a timeline for these ancient periods? And a link discussing their languages?

ETA: It seems they both spoke Hebrew before the Tower of Babel incident -- Did the Ancient Egyptians Speak Hebrew?.
According to a literal reading of the Bible, only Noah's family survived the Flood and, I think it reasonable to assume, they all spoke the same language and worshiped the one God. Is that correct? What was the date of the Flood? Then you date the Tower of Babel to 2,900 BC.

So I have 2 questions,
  • why did ALL of Noah's descendants turn from one God to many?
  • why do we have records of Egyptians and Sumarians speaking different languages before 2,900 BC?

You just ignored my questions, so I'll skip yours. For someone interested in providing history, you should be giving us what happened.

You should be the one providing the dates as you're the one who knows history.

However, you're the one with questions and the one with no answers. I figured as much. History backs up the Bible just like science backs up the Bible. First, we have a lot of worldwide myths similar to what happened at Babel. The Tower of Babel explains how people built a huge city instead of making their way to different lands. It explains why we speak different languages when Hebrew was the dominant language of the period.

Can you explain why we speak different languages?

Any evidence that people back then were too stupid to build smart phones when they were able to survive horrendous weather and that's why we're here?

They were just as smart as we are but there is no evidence they possessed the technology for either. Do you have evidence to the contrary?

Yours is non sequitur logic. You are looking very bad when presented with the facts. Aren't you the one who read up on ancient history with Bart Ehrman? You should be explaining things to us about the period. Just what did Ehrman write anyway. He probably is a blasphemer, so derides the Bible. Can't you explain what he says?

Basically, we learned from the Bible that Noah was able to build a huge ark as the measurements were provided and it works. There is a museum in Kentucky to explain it.

Yours is non sequitur logic. You are looking very bad when presented with the facts. Aren't you the one who read up on ancient history with Bart Ehrman? You should be explaining things to us about the period. Just what did Ehrman write anyway. He probably is a blasphemer, so derides the Bible. Can't you explain what he says?

Basically, we learned from the Bible that Noah was able to build a huge ark as the measurements were provided and it works. There is a museum in Kentucky to explain it.
Museum in Kentucky? You mean Ken Ham’s silly “museum” showing humans in buckskin outfits frolicking with dinosaurs?

Any evidence that people back then were too stupid too build ships when they were able to survive horrendous weather and that's why we're here?

They lived near rivers and coasts, right?
And if they did?

Museum in Kentucky? You mean Ken Ham’s silly “museum” showing humans in buckskin outfits frolicking with dinosaurs?
That us based on historical fact

I saw it on the Flintstones

Last edited:

Believers in the mainstream god religions often denigrate and discriminate against atheists, non-believers and rival religions on moral grounds. Godless mean without a moral sense to them.

I seek a solution to this problem, as the godless, statistically speaking, seem more moral, law abiding and peaceful than traditional mainstream religious believers who, ironically, claim a superior moral position, while having an inferior one. Statistics are quite clear on this.

As a Gnostic Christian, I get it from both sides. From believers who see me as an atheist and from atheists who see me as a believer. Both sides are wrong, given that Gnostic Christians are esoteric ecumenist and free-thinking naturalist, --- who hold no supernatural beliefs, --- regardless of the lies put into history by the inquisitors who decimated us, --- but never annihilated us. We are a religion of perpetual seekers of knowledge and wisdom, who raise the bar of excellence whenever we think we have the best ideological position.

This prevents the idol worshiping of the immoral gods, that the mainstream religions are prone to follow. This makes Gnostic Christianity a superior ideology. Perhaps this open-mindedness explains the hate towards us from god believers, as well as towards atheists and other non-believers that believers target.

Solutions to this endless denigration and discrimination are hard to come by, given that governments are not promoting any kind of dialog between the various religions and non-believers and allow religions to continue promoting vile homophobic and misogynous teachings.

To my way of thinking, be you following a theology and named god, a philosophy of a named philosopher, a religion that puts man above god and focuses on knowledge and wisdom like mine, a political tribe like Democrats and Republican, statism or any other thinking system, --- all groups named are following an ideology, --- and can thus be seem and described as a religion.

It is thus proper English to call atheism a religion. In fact, given the stats, atheism is a more moral religion than most. I am thinking that if all atheist proudly took on the religion label, --- as their atheist churches are doing, --- more god believing religionist would likely opt for atheism as their religion so as to improve their moral sense.

Take your deserved bow my atheist friends. You are now second only to my own Gnostic Christianity. We Gnostic Christian did what I advise here before the inquisitors got to us and that may be why we were known as the only good Christians.

Regards
DL

What hospitals have been started with the sacrificial gifts of atheists? I've heard of Presbyterian and Baptist and Catholic hospitals. But never heard of Atheist Hospital run by orders of Atheist nuns taking care of the patients. And not just Atheism, I've never heard of Agnosticism providing disaster relief and soup kitchens during earthquakes, typhoons and hurricanes. Where are the charitable activities of Agnostics, ringing the bell in front of Walmart to help the indigents

I'm merely irreligious, I respect personal faith as long as they don't get politics all mixed up in it.

What do you think about the Religious Left that tries to use their religion to bludgeon conservatives, just because conservatives don't affirm their crazy doctrines like Gay Marriage and the idea that Almighty God put Adam and Even into the Garden?

I'm merely irreligious, I respect personal faith as long as they don't get politics all mixed up in it.

What do you think about the Religious Left that tries to use their religion to bludgeon conservatives, just because conservatives don't affirm their crazy doctrines like Gay Marriage and the idea that Almighty God put Adam and Even into the Garden?
God created homosexuals

God created homosexuals

Almighty God explained it a little different. Yes, He created the people who made the decision to "come out", but that was their choice. "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient"

At least this is the belief of those who aren't brainwashed by the Religious Left.

Believe of course, whatever you want. But your religious belief that a man taking it in the Caboose is "normal" shouldn't be the law of the land and that violates the wall of separation.

You can believe anything you want but when you try to codify your hate into law or turn our schools into churches there's going to be some push back. Political Christians refuse to understand that freedom of religion can never mean that the secular world has no defense against theocracy.

God created homosexuals

Almighty God explained it a little different. Yes, He created the people who made the decision to "come out", but that was their choice. "And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient"

At least this is the belief of those who aren't brainwashed by the Religious Left.

Believe of course, whatever you want. But your religious belief that a man taking it in the Caboose is "normal" shouldn't be the law of the land and that violates the wall of separation.
Nothing indicates people make a choice of sexuality.
God made them.
My dog humps my leg. Is that normal?

God created homosexuals

God made them.

If people didn't have Free Will , the Gay Community wouldn't make such efforts to recruit new members. They would stay among themselves, instead of aggressively seeking young men in the prisons and among hitchhikers that they can pressure to switch.

I don't know about your dog, and if you are involved with Rover, that's your own affair. But if I owned a Christian bakery, I wouldn't bake you two a wedding cake.

Believers in the mainstream god religions often denigrate and discriminate against atheists, non-believers and rival religions on moral grounds. Godless mean without a moral sense to them.

I seek a solution to this problem, as the godless, statistically speaking, seem more moral, law abiding and peaceful than traditional mainstream religious believers who, ironically, claim a superior moral position, while having an inferior one. Statistics are quite clear on this.

As a Gnostic Christian, I get it from both sides. From believers who see me as an atheist and from atheists who see me as a believer. Both sides are wrong, given that Gnostic Christians are esoteric ecumenist and free-thinking naturalist, --- who hold no supernatural beliefs, --- regardless of the lies put into history by the inquisitors who decimated us, --- but never annihilated us. We are a religion of perpetual seekers of knowledge and wisdom, who raise the bar of excellence whenever we think we have the best ideological position.

This prevents the idol worshiping of the immoral gods, that the mainstream religions are prone to follow. This makes Gnostic Christianity a superior ideology. Perhaps this open-mindedness explains the hate towards us from god believers, as well as towards atheists and other non-believers that believers target.

Solutions to this endless denigration and discrimination are hard to come by, given that governments are not promoting any kind of dialog between the various religions and non-believers and allow religions to continue promoting vile homophobic and misogynous teachings.

To my way of thinking, be you following a theology and named god, a philosophy of a named philosopher, a religion that puts man above god and focuses on knowledge and wisdom like mine, a political tribe like Democrats and Republican, statism or any other thinking system, --- all groups named are following an ideology, --- and can thus be seem and described as a religion.

It is thus proper English to call atheism a religion. In fact, given the stats, atheism is a more moral religion than most. I am thinking that if all atheist proudly took on the religion label, --- as their atheist churches are doing, --- more god believing religionist would likely opt for atheism as their religion so as to improve their moral sense.

Take your deserved bow my atheist friends. You are now second only to my own Gnostic Christianity. We Gnostic Christian did what I advise here before the inquisitors got to us and that may be why we were known as the only good Christians.

Regards
DL

What hospitals have been started with the sacrificial gifts of atheists? I've heard of Presbyterian and Baptist and Catholic hospitals. But never heard of Atheist Hospital run by orders of Atheist nuns taking care of the patients. And not just Atheism, I've never heard of Agnosticism providing disaster relief and soup kitchens during earthquakes, typhoons and hurricanes. Where are the charitable activities of Agnostics, ringing the bell in front of Walmart to help the indigents

All that holiness kept the Catholic Church with a seemingly endless parade of little boys for the benefit of the priesthood.

God created homosexuals

God made them.

If people didn't have Free Will , the Gay Community wouldn't make such efforts to recruit new members. They would stay among themselves, instead of aggressively seeking young men in the prisons and among hitchhikers that they can pressure to switch.

I don't know about your dog, and if you are involved with Rover, that's your own affair. But if I owned a Christian bakery, I wouldn't bake you two a wedding cake.

Only fools think ones sexual orientation can be flipped from heterosexuality to homosexuality.

Your fear of being flipped is duly noted. Stop looking at men's dicks. Such a fixation is not healthy.

Regards
DL

God created homosexuals

God made them.

Nature, not nurture has been proven by science, but you are talking to a science denyer and a genocidal god lover that he sees as good.

When one is that blind, no one is likely able to make him see.

He calls his evil god good while calling his works evil.

Stupid is as stupid thinks.

Regatrds
DL

You can believe anything you want but when you try to codify your hate into law or turn our schools into churches there's going to be some push back. Political Christians refuse to understand that freedom of religion can never mean that the secular world has no defense against theocracy.

Christianity is a fascist ideology. Freedom of thought is not allowed. Inquisitions and jihads is proof positive of the worth of the mainstream religions.

Even the non-lethal ones against women and gays.

Regards
DL

God created homosexuals

God made them.

Only fools think ones sexual orientation can be flipped from heterosexuality to homosexuality.

Your fear of being flipped is duly noted. Stop looking at men's dicks. Such a fixation is not healthy.

Regards
DL

The homosexual community certainly believes people can be converted, otherwise they would send people into the Normative community to look for recruits. I'm not worried at all about it, I am willing and able to fight for my manhood.

Regards
DL

Stats are clear that atheists are more moral and just as generous, if not more than the religious.

Stats also show that the less religion a country has, the more peaceful and law abiding it is.

Do you think your tax haven hospitals are worth the harm you continue to do to women and gays with your homophobic and misogynous teachings?

If you want to talk morals? If so, let's look at the genocidal garbage god you follow or how you will immorally try to ride your scapegoat Jesus into heaven instead of doing the moral thing and picking up your own cross as Jesus said.

To abdicate your responsibility for your own sins is quite immoral. Right?

Regards
DL

God created homosexuals

God made them.

Regards
DL
A person's sexuality is the least interesting thing about them followed closely by what they worship.

Forum List

Back