Let’s check in with the vaccinated

Based on what ?

The overreporting of deaths due to covid that many in the medical community know went on regardless of the lack of ethics it showed.
It was all about the money. Covid deaths brought in more federal money, so everybody started “dying of Covid.” Even murder victims.

Olavo Luiz Pimentel de Carvalho 29 April 1947 – 24 January 2022) was a Brazilian polemicist, self-proclaimed philosopher, political pundit, former astrologer, journalist, and far-right conspiracy theorist. From 2005 until his death, he lived near Richmond, Virginia, in the United States.

He died in 2022 several days after reportedly testing positive for COVID-19.
All your bullshit crying doesn’t change the fact that these phony “vaccines” are killing people, including children you fucking retard.

It was all about the money. Covid deaths brought in more federal money, so everybody started “dying of Covid.” Even murder victims.
They didn’t try to hide that fact early on. Dr. Brix even said so during a press conference when she said anyone admitted to the hospital with respiratory failure was to be treated as Covid.

So you found 4 people with Bell's Palsy. Wow! Look at you!
You do realize they pulled one of the vaccines because there were too many Bell’s Palsy and other cases from the shot?

I personally know someone who had a Bell’s Palsy attack from the shot. It took her three months to get over it, then she got COVID anyway. All because Biden mandated it, she did not want to take it.

We Get It.

The Memo says............ keep spreading the LIE.

You have SOOOOOOOO many LIES TOOOOOOOOO choose From.
Which LIE is the "Lie of the Day"

You do realize they pulled one of the vaccines because there were too many Bell’s Palsy and other cases from the shot?

I personally know someone who had a Bell’s Palsy attack from the shot. It took her three months to get over it, then she got COVID anyway. All because Biden mandated it, she did not want to take it.

Really? Which one?

Why do you find it necessary to lie?

So what's the point of the vax if you still get it? You have no natural immunity apparently. Ridin' on the luck of the jab..... (sung to "Sittin' on the dock of the bay)
My case was very mild an didn't linger. Nobody can ever say if the vax helped or not but it doesn't seem to have hurt.

I've never had covid and I interact with the public every day for work.
You're a lucky guy, luckier than millions of others, and I hope you never get it.

I'm Still ALIVE.

You fuckstains will find a way to call my survival "Fake News"
Screenshot 2023-10-12 at 10.10.54 PM.png

How is Herman Cain Doing?

Doing a-ok, thanks.

Didnt get the vax because my political party would disown me, by the way. Got it because it was the only way I could travel internationally.

My case was very mild an didn't linger. Nobody can ever say if the vax helped or not but it doesn't seem to have hurt.

You're a lucky guy, luckier than millions of others, and I hope you never get it.
I had covid. It was only about as bad as the worst flu I've ever had. And I got it 2 months after my second shot. My coworkers also mostly all got it, some of them when they weren't even vaccinated. However, mine was supposedly "a little worse than average" according to my doc. I think I had Omicron but I'll probably never know for sure.

Many problems here. There is no overall solid proof that the vax is either helpful or deleterious to humans. There's a lot to be said about the placebo effect as well. My take, the virus has morphed into a less lethal virus in order to have a living population to feed on. People now report milder symptoms and sometimes hardly any at all but they test positive for the virus. That is, if you believe all those government tests are accurate. I think the term is that COVID is no longer pandemic but is endemic

Last edited:

Forum List

Back