Let’s check in with the vaccinated

He died from WuFlu. I never claimed people don’t die from it, especially old people.

What does that have to do with experimental vaccination? He died long before the vaccine became public anyway.
So nice fail.
The fail comes from the conspiracy nuts who claim it is an experimental vaccination. Don't take it if you don't like it.

363000000 have at least one vax, and 7000 died suspiciously because of it.

I am sad for the Valentine family.

I am sad for conspiracy fools who think they know better, but am not surprised at the results.
I lived in Nashville TN for 30 years....listening to Phil Valentine occasionally when there was something unique going on like Republican Governor Sundquist trying to pass a state income tax. (they still don't have one) "What Homie said" was a quote from that show where a caller expressed their displeasure (using profanity) over an income tax that slipped through the "cough button " and 5 seconds delay. And it became a mantra for his leading the charge against having one.

Phil Valentine and Johnny B were an icon of Nashville for decades.
You are so Nashville if....your best pickup line is:"Hey babe, wanna get together and write some music?"
That kind of icon of Nashville. Where he was somewhat of a primadonna at times and his real personality's attitude would demonstrate that....he definitely was a major part of expressing the attitudes of the average person who lived there. And he paid the price for it with his life.

As far as the vaccine goes....
He was undecided because of the huge amount of antivax propaganda....which caused him to delay getting vaccinated. Which he did regret and voiced to his brother Mark.

I lived there....so I guess I would know.

Dragon.jpg

I'm doing well thanks. Fully vaxxed. Got covid last month, very mild case. Didn't even give it to the Mrs. Or grandkids.

FYI, if you don't vax you're still part of the experiment, the control group.

So what's the point of the vax if you still get it? You have no natural immunity apparently. Ridin' on the luck of the jab..... (sung to "Sittin' on the dock of the bay)

I've never had covid and I interact with the public every day for work.

My moms cousin was perfectly healthy but listened to her doctor and got the jab. Within hours she wound up in ICU. She spent several weeks in ICU, almost died, and is now walking with a walker. Barely able to move around. The doctor said she had a "reaction to the vaccine." Yea, almost killed her, permanently disabled her, and liberals still call this shit safe.

My niece got the jab and her tongue swole up she was rushed to the ER.

Her little sister got the jab and started puking uncontrollably. She had to get rushed to the ER.

Yea, the vaccine is safe. Sure.

Last edited:
My moms cousin was perfectly healthy but listened to her doctor and got the jab. Within hours she wound up in ICU. She spent several weeks in ICU, almost died, and is now walking with a walker. Barely able to move around. The doctor said she had a "reaction to the vaccine." Yea, almost killed her, permanently disabled her, and liberals still call this shit safe.

My niece got the jab and her tongue swole up she was rushed to the ER.

Her little sister got the jab and started puking uncontrollably. She had to get rushed to the ER.

Yea, the vaccine is safe. Sure.
Genetically compromised family, possibly. Does the family at large vaccinate for other issues: flu, RSV, Shingrix, measles, etc?

How are those fully vaxxed and boosted brave volunteers for Big Pharma medical experimentation doing?
Just read Bill Gates is sending a huge number of doses to Africa. Sudden death rates from the vax are increasing globally. Funny Africa is getting all this help.

Forum List

Back