Let’s check in with the vaccinated

And those who did not get vaxxed when infected went to the hospital at much greater rates than those vaxxed and they died at a much greater rate.
Depends on the demographics. Older people perhaps, not middle aged and young people. Children have a zero percent chance of dying from Coof.

Children do die from Covid.

"Yes, unfortunately, children have died from COVID-19. However, the risk of death among children is significantly lower than other age groups. According to a study published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), COVID-19 has become the eighth most common cause of death among children in the United States 1. The same study also indicates that children are significantly less likely to die from COVID-19 than any other age group, with less than 1% of all deaths since the start of the pandemic being among those younger than 18 1. Another study conducted in England shows that 25 under-18s died from COVID-19 in the first 12 months of the pandemic 2."

Covid-19 is a leading cause of death for children in the US, despite relatively low mortality rate By Deidre McPhillips, CNN Updated 12:16 PM EST, Mon January 30, 2023

BBC News Covid: Children's extremely low risk confirmed by study 9 July 2021 Covid: Children's extremely low risk confirmed by study

So it makes sense to get the vax.

Our resident Vaccine Conspiracy Trolls all need a basic course in logic and probability.

Almost all the summaries of scientific research papers for non-compromised individuals that it is far better to vaxxed than not.

Based on what ?

The overreporting of deaths due to covid that many in the medical community know went on regardless of the lack of ethics it showed.

Vaxxed, 2x boosted including variant booster and fixing to get this year's variant booster. Other than a nasty case of being a curmudgeon I'm fine. The doctor says it's not related to the mRNA vax but I'm not so sure.

The first is an allegation by coincidence.

The Dutch claim is an allegation without evidence.
This post was brought to you by ^^^
1697116768727.jpeg

Stage 1: Shortly after testing positive for the virus, Valentine told his audience that, “I think I’m on the other side of it,” describing the symptoms such as coughing, congestion and fatigue that “hurts like crap.”

Stage 2: On July 11 he confirmed he had gotten sick. On July 22 his family revealed that he was “in very serious condition,” and a few days after that he had to be placed on a ventilator. In a statement released Thursday, relatives said Valentine is “in very serious condition” and is suffering from “Covid Pneumonia,” along with other side effects.

Stage 3: Tennessee radio host Phil Valentine who mocked coronavirus vaccines, dies after COVID battle

Jessica Wallace told the newspaper her husband began experiencing Covid symptoms on 26 July but refused to get tested or go to the hospital. He instead took high doses of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic medicine used for livestock that officials have urged people not to take for Covid-19.

He was taken to an emergency room on 30 July. Since 8 August he had been unconscious and on a ventilator.

Texas anti-mask ‘Freedom Defender’ Caleb Wallace dies at 30

wallace.jpg

A Texas GOP leader railed against vaccines and masks. Then he died of covid.

A leader of the Texas Republican Party hopped on Facebook in May to post about a “mask burning” party 900 miles away in Cincinnati.

“I wished I lived in the area!” wrote H Scott Apley.

The month before, Apley had responded to what Baltimore’s former health commissioner was heralding as “great news” — clinical trials showed that the Pfizer vaccine was effective at fighting the coronavirus, including one of the recent variants, for at least six months.

“You are an absolute enemy of a free people,” Apley wrote in a Twitter reply.

apley.jpg

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. More than 363 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through August 23, 2021. During this time, VAERS received 6,968 reports of death (0.0019%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine.

Forum List

Back