Let’s check in with the vaccinated

be careful...
70f_heavystuff.jpeg

Would be a great way to go!

Our resident Vaccine Conspiracy Trolls all need a basic course in logic and probability.

Almost all the summaries of scientific research papers for non-compromised individuals that it is far better to vaxxed than not.
False. There are no long term studies done.

Even according to Dr. Fauci, it will take ten years for the FDA to test an mRNA vaccine to know if it is safe. Even if the trials show it to be “perfect”. Those are his words:

So is Dr. Fauci wrong? Or a conspiracy theorist? Or is he lying? The video is from October of 2019, right before WuFlu hit.

Funny how having the exact same stance as Anthony Fauci in 2019 now makes me “illogical”.

A shit ton. Add in co-workers, fellow Marines I am still in contact with, the folks at my American Legion post, the number is easily in the 1000s.
consider yourself blessed. My next door neighbor got his twin daughters vaccinated. One dropped dead in church, the other ended up in the hospital and they couldn't save her.
Not a dry eye at the funeral. I will miss them. I gave a big donation to the American Heart Association and the Girl Scouts.
I love the thin mints. Put them in the freezer.

Grocery stores are the venue now for showing off your fright and virtue by masking. Not doctors offices and not pharmacies. Grocery stores. It’s time for every thinking American to ask these clowns what the hell are they doing and why. Remember lib loons-it us my business because you made it your business to mandate me to go get shot after shot .

False. There are no long term studies done.

Even according to Dr. Fauci, it will take ten years for the FDA to test an mRNA vaccine to know if it is safe. Even if the trials show it to be “perfect”. Those are his words:

So is Dr. Fauci wrong? Or a conspiracy theorist? Or is he lying? The video is from October of 2019, right before WuFlu hit.

Funny how having the exact same stance as Anthony Fauci in 2019 now makes me “illogical”.

There are as many long-term pro-vax as any for anti-vax.

If there are not, then the OP has failed.

Is it still experimental if a million people got it before me?
Yup.

Until we see the effects after ten years, it’s experimental.

It is also why only the EUA version is available, so Big Pharma are off the hook if you get blood clots or other known side effects.

IMG_5585.jpeg

Yup.

Until we see the effects after ten years, it’s experimental.

It is also why only the EUA version is available, so Big Pharma are off the hook if you get blood clots or other known side effects.
... because you say so. Look up what 'experimental' means in the professional vaccine test world. Your opinion does not count.

You walked into it. There is no long term anti vax studies, is there?
Studies are not pro-Vax or anti-Vax. They are just studies to determine the safety.

All new drugs/vaccines are by default considered unsafe until they are tested and verified to be safe for release to the public. That process takes ten years.

You seem to be really, really low IQ to not understand this.

You didn’t watch the Fauci video did you?

Forum List

Back