Let’s check in with the vaccinated

... because you say so. Look up what 'experimental' means in the professional vaccine test world. Your opinion does not count.
If it is not experimental, then why are all those vaccines still under EUA?

Why won’t Big Pharma put their money where their mouth is?

Don’t care what the bought and paid for “vaccine test world” says. They are all compromised.

Studies are not pro-Vax or anti-Vax. They are just studies to determine the safety.

All new drugs/vaccines are by default considered unsafe until they are tested and verified to be safe for release to the public. That process takes ten years.

You seem to be really, really low IQ to not understand this.

You didn’t watch the Fauci video did you?
... until they are considered safe. You are not the Testing Man. :) Go to.

Let’s check in with the vaccinated​

Here is one now-- --

88af8eac6e.jpg

Vaccine helped me stay well while my wife had it (not good) early on and had to go off meds for arthritis, then I got the "lesser" version after ER's cleared out. Good to go.
Thanks for asking. )-:
No one asked :confused:

Studies are not pro-Vax or anti-Vax. They are just studies to determine the safety.

All new drugs/vaccines are by default considered unsafe until they are tested and verified to be safe for release to the public. That process takes ten years.

You seem to be really, really low IQ to not understand this.

You didn’t watch the Fauci video did you?
this is not a vaccination. At best it is an injection. It has resulted in near instant death, and death, and long term health problems and even paralysis and Alzheimer's.
And it changes DNA (they deny it, but it does)

Our resident Vaccine Conspiracy Trolls all need a basic course in logic and probability.

Almost all the summaries of scientific research papers for non-compromised individuals that it is far better to vaxxed than not.

………summaries……..all paid for by big pharma …..

Fixed it for ya sparky.

And those who did not get vaxxed when infected went to the hospital at much greater rates than those vaxxed and they died at a much greater rate.

Forum List

Back