Let’s define “war hero” and political “accomplishments”

Help me out here...outside of that backward world of LibTardia...do we refer to a soldier who fails to carry out and execute a mission as a hero?
In the world of sane folks....If a soldier disregards explicit instructions / orders, doesn’t follow a flight path and the mission ends in failure we call him a dumbass...don’t we?
Moving on....
In politics when a politician stands against members of his Party whom have all been elected and trusted by The People to carry out their wishes is he really standing for and acting on behalf of his constituency / The People?

If this were a professional football game, you would be kneeling.
What happened to giving respect to members of the military?
Another right wing LIE.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
McCain's diseased, traitorous body is not the American flag.
And members of the military who are traitors are the foulest scumbags there are.
How, exactly was he a traitor?

Throwing the election is an act of treason if you do it to strengthen America's enemies.

I think he also committed treason as a POW, and before. I think he was responsible for his ship going up, too.

But just the fact that he lied to his constituents and then flipped on them and voted for obamacare is enough for me.

Let's see your proof.

John McCain ran on repealing Obamacare. He broke his promise.

If this were a professional football game, you would be kneeling.
What happened to giving respect to members of the military?
Another right wing LIE.

And members of the military who are traitors are the foulest scumbags there are.

Throwing the election is an act of treason if you do it to strengthen America's enemies.

I think he also committed treason as a POW, and before. I think he was responsible for his ship going up, too.

But just the fact that he lied to his constituents and then flipped on them and voted for obamacare is enough for me.

Let's see your proof.

A politician who breaks a campaign promise is not treason.

Let's see your proof.

Of course not; how can a politician be treason?

Let's see your proof.

It is if he did it for the purpose of harming the US.

And he did.

McCain was a piss poor Navy Aviator.

If his Grandfather and Father weren't Navy Admirals he would have been courts martial for his cowardice and stupidity with the disaster on the Forrestal.

You mean the disaster he had nothing to with other than being on the ship when it happened?

And Fat Donnie fought against heel spurs

And VD. That was his personal Vietnam.

upload_2018-8-29_5-19-27.jpeg

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Let's see your proof.

And he did.

So prove it.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Let’s face it, real heroes don’t get captured, they fight to the death for the good ole USA. Being a POW means you are a coward

Someone who fought the terror of bone spurs would never be captured

Let's see your proof.

And he did.

So prove it.

Obamacare is in and of itself an act of treason against the US...and anybody who supports it is thus a traitor.

Let’s face it, real heroes don’t get captured, they fight to the death for the good ole USA. Being a POW means you are a coward

Someone who fought the terror of bone spurs would never be captured
Like you would know, bode.

And he did.

So prove it.

Obamacare is in and of itself an act of treason against the US...and anybody who supports it is thus a traitor.

That would be half the country.
Good luck with that.

Making sure poor people have access to health care is treason in Kosher Girl's world.

Making sure insurance companies can't cheat you after you paid the premiums is treason.

Yup, she's not messed up at all.

And he did.

So prove it.

Good luck with that.

Yes it would and yes they are.

And he did.

So prove it.

Good luck with that.

The truth is YOU don't like Obamacare and YOU don't want anyone else to like it.

The problem is YOU. Not us.

And he did.

So prove it.

Good luck with that.

The truth is YOU don't like Obamacare and YOU don't want anyone else to like it.

It has nothing to do with liking.
Obamacare was unconstitutional. And those who support unconstitutional behemoths meant to collapse our system are traitors.

So prove it.

Good luck with that.

Obamacare was unconstitutional. And those who support unconstitutional behemoths meant to collapse our system are traitors.

I guess since republicans did nothing to stop it they are traitors as well. So we are all traitors.

Good luck with that.

I guess since republicans did nothing to stop it they are traitors as well. So we are all traitors.

The Republicans who voted for it are.

Absolutely. No argument from me.

But I'm not a traitor. I knew it was unconstitutional (as did everybody) from the beginning. And I tried to stop it.

The Republicans who voted for it are.

Absolutely. No argument from me.

But I'm not a traitor. I knew it was unconstitutional (as did everybody) from the beginning. And I tried to stop it.

Only Koshie would think denying health coverage to poor children was moral somehow.

Help me out here...outside of that backward world of LibTardia...do we refer to a soldier who fails to carry out and execute a mission as a hero?
In the world of sane folks....If a soldier disregards explicit instructions / orders, doesn’t follow a flight path and the mission ends in failure we call him a dumbass...don’t we?
Moving on....
In politics when a politician stands against members of his Party whom have all been elected and trusted by The People to carry out their wishes is he really standing for and acting on behalf of his constituency / The People?

"Hero" is an emotional word. People will use it because they think something positive of this person.

General Lee was a war hero, his side lost. Which means he failed to execute his mission properly.

I consider a man who flys into enemy territory with no support, dodging surface to air missiles a hero

I consider a man who takes a hit and bravely ejects in downtown Hanoi and is captured while severely injured to be a hero

I consider someone who endures torture on behalf of his country to be a hero

I consider someone who declines release unless others are released first to be a hero
I agree with on that, but as a human being he was a piece of shit. That's all i got to say about it. He is dead, and cannot defend himself.

Forum List

Back