Lets defund Disney

dear lady...your child is protected. WE want to protect our families too. No one is bothering you. WE want strange teachers and stranger ideologies OUT of our schools. There are more of us. Majority rules. Neither will we stop fighting. You're going to have a fight on your hands.

Last edited:
1649799304392.png

Another boycott by the alt-right? I am sure Disney is scared to death.

Previous boycotts have put so many businesses into bankrupcy.

Boycotts.jpg

It's started. The OP can rest assured it is coming unless there is some serious changes in the thinking of disney heirarchy.

BOTH SIDES are ticked. The right because now they see what is going on and realizing it HAS been going on for decades and then second..the left. Because disney CEO was not fast enough and doing enough to support their demands. not a good formula for survival.

Power to the people! Not one group but to the people WHERE CHILDREN are the SPECIAL class!

Power to the people! Not one group but to the people WHERE CHILDREN are the SPECIAL class!

First the people are going to need to come up with about a billion dollars in cash to pay off the bonds if Florida doesn't want to see its "power" grab smacked down by the courts, and even if they do, Disney will see its property taxes go down because of this. Reedy Creek was the only district legally allowed to tax property as high as it was in the state. Their "special tax breaks" conservatives talk about were exactly the opposite. They imposed max taxes to keep competitors out.

So far, Disney wins either way.

both, many times. all aspects. I hate what theyve become. I feel betrayed. I feel betrayed on the part of my children.

That is not the reason. KIndly?? toward Gays? A business doesn't need to make special concessions or acts of behavior toward specific groups. YOU Treat all your paying customers THE. SAME. Do they make special considerations for blacks? whites? asians? I know they do for rich and middle class americans but that is a money consideration. Aren't gays money as good as anyone elses? Why the special consideration? money is money.

Forum List

Back