Lets defund Disney

IT would be really really nice if all the trump trash WOULD boycott Disney and not go to any of the Parks. It would be SO MUCH MORE pleasant there, then

But, alas, we know they are just lying.
You mean so much more empty? It will never be pleasant with just liberals. They are all miserable.

Abigail Disney, one of heirs to Disney empire, said last week that if you damn conservative/ christians won't let us have your kids, WE VILL DESTROY YOU!!! and they are a vengeful bunch.

APril 2, 2022, Disney released their gayest kid movie EVAH.

they were just waitin' for the opportunity.

What are the critics saying about it?

from Wiki Better Nate than Ever.

Release[edit]​

Better Nate Than Ever had its world premiere at the El Capitan Theatre on March 15, 2022, and was released exclusively on Disney+ on April 1, 2022.[1]

Reception[edit]​

On the review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes, 91% of 23 critics' reviews are positive, with an average rating of 7/10.[12]

Courtney Howard of Variety wrote: "As far as sentiments go, the film’s heart is in the right place. It’s LGBT-positive in terms of representation and acts as a love letter to musical artistic expression."[13] Pittsburg Post-Gazette stated: "Better Nate Than Ever is likely to serve as a charming celebration of young dreamers and how far they’ll go to find a community that fully accepts them."[14] Jason Struss of Digital Trends wrote: "Better Nate Than Ever is ultimately a throwaway movie, fine enough for kids and bearable for parents, and it isn’t particularly notable."[15]

Notes[edit]​

1. ^ The film was produced by Walt Disney Pictures but the copyright is registered with 20th Century Studios, the latter whom the film was originally going to be produced by.

You RWI's are sure leading the way in Cancel Culture.

You RWI's are a huge bunch of pussies. :abgg2q.jpg:

Yup.

Anyone remember when the right wing was boycotting the dixie chicks or when Christian types wanted heavy metal banned because they felt that metal was satanic?

They can run their yaps all they want but when it's my money they are after they can pound sand. Pretty simple stuff....But I'll flesh it out for you.

Look at it like this.....I would not expect anti-2A liberals to send money to the VCDL because I know that they are at complete loggerheads for what we stand for but yet you don't hear me complaining about that.

The sword cuts both ways.....It's just seems to me that it cuts much deeper when it's your ilk's ox being gored.

I hear plenty of bellowing when your ilk’s ox is gored…like you say, it cuts both ways. I wouldn’t expect you to send money to Disney. I don’t send money to Disney. But when you ilk has a meltdown everytime someone says something they don’t and uses the government to quash it, they really shouldn’t complain
Maybe it's because your ilk is so spoiled that when any resistance is shown to your agenda you people break-out into little whiney assholes and then start lashing out about how unfair it all is. Unfair? It's my money so how could it be unfair not to want to spend it on a Disney product?

Disney is playing their stupid game to appease a loud-mouthed and miniscule minority so they should not be surprised when they win stupid prizes from the majority who, you know, are their real customer base that once thought that they were family friendly and with the disposable income to spend on their products or not.

Meh, it's just lost goodwill right?....What's that worth?

The world wonders.
The left rewarded him with commemorative postal stamps. Books celebrating him. A movie lording him and election to office.

No…the take away is that the left has no problem with pedos grooming kids. Even though they pretend they do.

I have no opinion on Duck Dynasty I didn’t watch that show. And you are the one that brought it up because you were trying to point out an alleged perversion …while ignoring democrats predilections to being attracted to minors…see pedo Joe and his pedo son.
Interesting…how you totally ignore the pedo predilections of your own.

I’ll wait until there actual charges against either Biden…until then it is just more of your demented ideology.

Abigail Disney, one of heirs to Disney empire, said last week that if you damn conservative/ christians won't let us have your kids, WE VILL DESTROY YOU!!! and they are a vengeful bunch.
Got a link for that quote?

I hear plenty of bellowing when your ilk’s ox is gored…like you say, it cuts both ways. I wouldn’t expect you to send money to Disney. I don’t send money to Disney. But when you ilk has a meltdown everytime someone says something they don’t and uses the government to quash it, they really shouldn’t complain

Interesting…how you totally ignore the pedo predilections of your own.

I’ll wait until there actual charges against either Biden…until then it is just more of your demented ideology.
We are a Republic and we elect representatives to make laws that look out for what we think are in our best interests. So yeah, if your ilk wants to play games we will use the government to right a wrong as we see it.....It's how the country is supposed to work.

Your ilk think that that just because you can get away with stuff short term that it does not have repercussions in the long run.....You are going to see those repercussions this coming November and the dems will suffer greatly for their folly on both the federal and state levels.....November can't get here soon enough to suit me.

Yes. I've got a.link but not in a position to post it at this time. Your fingers broke?

OH, look at that?! No more FOX NEWS for you guys?! :ack-1:

:auiqs.jpg:

Fox Networks Group (FNG) is a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company that oversees international television assets that were acquired from 21st Century Fox.

Maybe up until 2019. From your own link:
Until March 2019, the group also included the U.S. unit which consisted of Fox Television Group, Fox Cable Networks, Fox Sports Media Group, Fox News Group, National Geographic Partners, and Fox Networks Digital Consumer Group. Following Disney's acquisition of 21CF, FNG's U.S.

More false beliefs about conservatives/christians. Why would we be watching Fox who we all know went Left years ago. You get this so wrong and you get everything else so wrong.

How many of you have heard about “ CUTIES” it was suppose to be on netflix and very controversial because little girls are being played as little sluts basically. They have them dressing like little sluts too while adult men look at one of the girls like a lusting child molester.

650CFFF5-69F7-437B-87F3-CC23362E0C87.jpeg

I told everyone this shit before? And NONE of you listened. A lot of us told you ages ago, and we were all called conspiracy theorists, because you loved your Disney.

Hell, a lot of us knew that Disney was a 33rd degree, and into all of that secret cabal shit. Nope, you didn't want to hear it. . . too much into your family fun, and good time movies.

:rolleyes:

Now they are a Goliath, too big to slay. Disney will give way on the stereo-typing of gender, as long as it can make your children into consumers, maketing only depends on sexualizing kids early, it doesn't care what gender they think of themselves as. This is a very left-wing source;

". . .The expansive conglomerate is not limited to Disney film and theme parks. It also owns six motion picture studios, ABC television network and its 226 affiliated stations, multiple cable television networks, 227 radio stations, four music companies, three cruise lines, theatrical production companies, publishing houses, 15 magazine titles and five video game development studios. This media and culture monopoly goes unnoticed by most Americans, who just want to indulge their childhood fantasies as Disney so deftly enables with its movies, theme parks and merchandise.. . "

iu

The Mouse that Roared” doesn’t shy away from judgment. At the book’s conclusion, the authors sum up their assessment of Disney’s influence

It doesn’t matter whether the films are cute, or the theme parks enjoyable – there is something bigger lying underneath this family-friendly exterior. Disney is, after all, a business. They want to make money. And they achieve this goal by marketing products to our children, to our infants, even. Even if one puts aside the theme parks’ unfiled injury reports, or the egregious gender stereotypes, ultimately, Disney is creating an army of consumers out of children, which is a frightening thought. Giroux suggests that Disney is saying our “civic responsibilities are limited to the act of consuming.”

“The Mouse That Roared”: How Disney Instills Greed and Consumerism – Starting at Three Months​

Sex sells. If you want kids to be consumers, you need to condition them to be consumers. . . and keeping them away from cultural touchstones is a threat to Disney. End of story.

Disney has ALWAYS been this evil. . . this controversy just makes it easier for folks who really care about family and children to see it. If you actually think buying shit will bring more happiness than family? You will side with Disney. . if? OTH you know that consumerism is evil? The answer is clear.

None if this is new though. . . .

My God, you really are sick.

You VILL submit:

Oh what hyperbole and even straight out lies.

The entertainment giant made that decision as part of its fight against two Southern governors trying to protect children and reinforce parental authority.”

:lmao: Unless those parents are the parent of a transgender child.

Meanwhile, Disney joined other corporations such as Apple, Facebook, Google and Microsoft in opposing Texas Gov. Greg Abbott's order to investigate sex-change operations on children as illegal and possible child abuse.”

Sex change operations are rarely if ever done on minors in the US, and they certainly should not be. This is not about that, but it sure makes Disney sound more diabolical doesn’t it? Abbot’s bill labels all gender affirming care child abuse and that means puberty blockers. It, along with a raft of other laws specifically target the transgender community, not child abuse, and along with the emphasis on neighbors reporting on neighbors it will tear families apart.

All this is really, is retaliation against Disney for giving the LGBTQ community a seat at the table.

Forum List

Back