Let's discuss why the msm went away from the Virginia Beach shooting fast.

Well, we know. Don't we? If it does not fit the marxist narrative, well the marxists won't narrate.

Black man with pistol....doesn't fit their desired narrative.

The media are consciously pulling back from giving the shooter a lot of "fame." The experts say it's part of their motivation.

What more would you like to see on the news about the Virginia Beach shooting, beyond the names and stories of the individual victims (check), the story of how the shooting was accomplished (check) and updates on the charges and the trial dates?

Oh, like they pulled back about Dylan Roof?

Riiiiight

How many years ago was Dylan Roof?

Well, we know. Don't we? If it does not fit the marxist narrative, well the marxists won't narrate.

Wait. It just occurred to me....are you disappointed because it makes it harder to keep bashing a bad black guy? I'm sure you can find crimes committed by black folks out there, even fights in McDonalds on video, and make a thread about it. Fear not.

1. Shooter was a Black Male

2. Shooter used a handgun, not an AR-15

3. Shooter was a Leftist/Government worker-bureacrat
Yep,
Kinda flies in the face of progressives... They are truly disappointed.
Not because of innocent people being killed… It’s the make up of the killer and the firearm he used, is what they’re disappointed in.

The media are consciously pulling back from giving the shooter a lot of "fame." The experts say it's part of their motivation.

What more would you like to see on the news about the Virginia Beach shooting, beyond the names and stories of the individual victims (check), the story of how the shooting was accomplished (check) and updates on the charges and the trial dates?

Oh, like they pulled back about Dylan Roof?

Riiiiight

How many years ago was Dylan Roof?

Most mass shooters are progressives, just the facts

So this shooter was a black? Why didn't the media report that fact as well? If it had been a paleface it would have been all over the news. :mad:
Makes one wonder.

I will bet the average left wing loser does not know the names....

Jeronimo Yanez
Mohamed Noor
Nouman Raja
Antoinette Frank

Without looking them up. If you claim you do, you are a liar.

Nor would a pathetic loser like you know who Bryson Williams is without looking it up.

Oh....but....

Dylan Roof?
Darren wilson?
George Zimmerman? (Sounds white)

Fucking losers on the left so easily manipulated by the marxists

You have to pretend the media doesn’t fully report these incidents b/c it helps your incessant need to feel vicitmized. You’re a blowhard, a dull racist, and the fact that post made you melt is just an added bonus.

So this shooter was a black? Why didn't the media report that fact as well? If it had been a paleface it would have been all over the news. :mad:
Makes one wonder.

Jeronimo Yanez
Mohamed Noor
Nouman Raja
Antoinette Frank

Nor would a pathetic loser like you know who Bryson Williams is without looking it up.

Oh....but....

Dylan Roof?
Darren wilson?

You have to pretend the media doesn’t fully report these incidents b/c it helps your incessant need to feel vicitmized. You’re a blowhard, a dull racist, and the fact that post made you melt is just an added bonus.
We have much bigger fish to fry, Firearm violence is the least of our worries... Progressive controlled urban areas have a monopoly on it

Makes one wonder.

Jeronimo Yanez
Mohamed Noor
Nouman Raja
Antoinette Frank

Oh....but....

Dylan Roof?
Darren wilson?

I see he ran off with tail tucked after this post.

Too funny

:lol:

Have some pride and get your tongue out his asshole. I am glad that you had extra time this morning to white knight for a retard, but I had some chores that required my attention.

EyE SeA GRaNdpA RaN OfF WiTh TaIL TuCKed AfTeR My PosT ! 2 FuNnY!

:lol:

Most prolific serial killer in US history turns out to be a black guy.

I thought serial killers were all middle age whites

Forum List

Back