Lets Do Some Stuff

It's not all about elections, those people are here illegally and were never allowed in. They take American jobs and I am glad the GOP doesn't give them citizenship. They should try it again on the legal way.

Republicans are forced to say the silliest things to defend their stuff. Elections dont matter in politics? :lol::lol:

The only one saying silly stuff is you. Can you actually read something and understand its intent, or is this skill beyond you?

Can you actually come up with another question? You ask this at least 4 times a day and it always said when you dont have anything to add

Republicans are forced to say the silliest things to defend their stuff. Elections dont matter in politics? :lol::lol:

The only one saying silly stuff is you. Can you actually read something and understand its intent, or is this skill beyond you?

Can you actually come up with another question? You ask this at least 4 times a day and it always said when you dont have anything to add

And you never answer it, which is why I keep asking. Just like how you pretend to know what Israeli military capabilities are but when challenged deflect to something else.
The truth is you cannot distinguish between what you wrote and what Crystalclear wrote. To you they sound exactly the same. Which indicates you are stupid.

And you never answer it, which is why I keep asking. .

No I cant read. :lol: I know you're all confused right now since that was your serious question but I can type also.

Now think up another deflection question to start using

And you never answer it, which is why I keep asking. .

No I cant read. :lol: I know you're all confused right now since that was your serious question but I can type also.

Now think up another deflection question to start using

You're deflection is noted, yet again.

Last edited:
Let's do some immigration reform.

Oh, wait. Boehner says no.

Let's fix the employer mandate problem in the ACA.

Oh, wait. Boehner says no and would rather force a constitutional crisis to whine about.

I'm sorry, this President is as uncompromising as any in recent history. It takes two to create the issue, in this case it is Obama and Boehner. Neither are good leaders.

If idiots like you ignore what the people are saying in polls, then the GOP will suffer in the election polls.

Go ahead and stick your head back in the sand, idiot, and pretend there is some other reason minorities don't vote GOP.

It's not all about elections, those people are here illegally and were never allowed in. They take American jobs and I am glad the GOP doesn't give them citizenship. They should try it again on the legal way.

Elections dont matter LOL

Nice try at revisionism.

Boehner killed immigration reform long before the kids came over the border.

Cantor's loss in the primary was the final nail in immigration reform. The GOP is too fucking cowardly to actually lead on this issue and instead pisses their pants in fear of the racist base. Boehner is a follower, not a leader.

Even though a super-majority of Americans want to provide illegals a means to stay here, Boehner allows himself to be held hostage by a racist minority.

Why would Republicans negotiate with Democrats on a bill, only to have Obama selectively enforce only the parts he agrees with?

You are making my point for me and don't even know it.

The ACA's employer mandate needs to be fixed. It can easily be fixed by Congress, the same way they pass a "doc fix" every year to clear up the Republican budget of 1997 clusterfuck. But Boehner has refused to do so because he would rather force a constitutional crisis that he can whine and rent his clothes over.

Theater for the rubes.

Harry Reid isn't going to allow any legislation thru that isn't a complete sellout to what the Democrats want

It's like negotiating with Hamas.

No agreement is going to be allowed outside of everything the Democrats want, meaning no borders, and complete amnesty, along with a path to citizenship.

Elections dont matter LOL

Words don't matter.

Elections have consequences.

Boehner already gave the nation his reason for saying no. He doesn't trust Obama to enforce immigration laws that currently exist or whatever comes up in regards to the immgration "reform" bill.

Oh, wait. Boehner says no and would rather force a constitutional crisis to whine about.

I'm sorry, this President is as uncompromising as any in recent history. It takes two to create the issue, in this case it is Obama and Boehner. Neither are good leaders.

So you think if Congress passed a law extending the employer mandate, without any poison pills in it, Obama wouldn't sign it? Really?

Obama said this week that he needs bills, he's tired of the GOP not doing stuff. He says let's do some stuff.

Never mind that not only isn't Obama doing his job, but he refuses to enforce the laws already on the books.

Is anybody actually buying this bs?

Obama hopes to paint a picture of a do nothing congress, but it's a tough sell when all we see Obama doing is fundraising, which is essentially partying every day. Seems the more Obama doesn't do his job the better the economy does.

NPR is talking about it right now, as if none of this mess is Obama's fault. It seems the less he or his administration does the better...

.Chuck Todd: The Country Is "Fatigued From This President" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Krauthammer: John Kerry Serves "Essentially As The Lawyer For Hamas" | Video | RealClearPolitics[/quote
So Obama is going to do some work by issuing executive orders. GOOD ON HIM!!!! At least someone is trying to get something done.
And for your information here is some information about the House of Representatives schedule.
In August they could work 21 days. Days scheduled = 0.
[In September they could work 21 days. Days scheduled = 10
In October they could work 22 day. Days scheduled = 2.
In November they could work 21 days. Days scheduled = 7
In December they could work 23 days. Days scheduled = 8.
In other words, out of a potential 108 working days they will be in session only 27 days. This means they will be working 1 day about every 4 days. Recall, these are the same people who condemn people on welfare because they don't work. Recall, these are the assholes screaming if you don't work you shouldn't be paid.

So you think if Congress passed a law extending the employer mandate, without any poison pills in it, Obama wouldn't sign it? Really?

This isnt about the employer mandate. Start another thread if you want.
Obama has already shown he will only enforce those parts of a bill that meet his political agenda. Why should the GOP help him with that?

Obama said this week that he needs bills, he's tired of the GOP not doing stuff. He says let's do some stuff.

Never mind that not only isn't Obama doing his job, but he refuses to enforce the laws already on the books.

Is anybody actually buying this bs?

Obama hopes to paint a picture of a do nothing congress, but it's a tough sell when all we see Obama doing is fundraising, which is essentially partying every day. Seems the more Obama doesn't do his job the better the economy does.

NPR is talking about it right now, as if none of this mess is Obama's fault. It seems the less he or his administration does the better...

.Chuck Todd: The Country Is "Fatigued From This President" | Video | RealClearPolitics

Krauthammer: John Kerry Serves "Essentially As The Lawyer For Hamas" | Video | RealClearPolitics[/quote
So Obama is going to do some work by issuing executive orders. GOOD ON HIM!!!! At least someone is trying to get something done.
And for your information here is some information about the House of Representatives schedule.
In August they could work 21 days. Days scheduled = 0.
[In September they could work 21 days. Days scheduled = 10
In October they could work 22 day. Days scheduled = 2.
In November they could work 21 days. Days scheduled = 7
In December they could work 23 days. Days scheduled = 8.
In other words, out of a potential 108 working days they will be in session only 27 days. This means they will be working 1 day about every 4 days. Recall, these are the same people who condemn people on welfare because they don't work. Recall, these are the assholes screaming if you don't work you shouldn't be paid.

WTF are you talking smack for? Obama hasn't worked a full week since he was sworn in.

091025_obama_golf_ap_392_regular.jpg
Obama-drinking-straw-cup.jpg
obama-drinking-guiness-thumbs-up-e1359564382968.jpg

Last edited:

This isnt about the employer mandate.

This is about "doing some stuff" and the do nothing Congress. Passing an employer mandate extension falls squarely under "doing some stuff". Sorry about that!

This isnt about the employer mandate.

This is about "doing some stuff" and the do nothing Congress. Passing an employer mandate extension falls squarely under "doing some stuff". Sorry about that!

Hey, Obama has a pen, he has a phone.

Rather than doing something and passing an employer mandate extension, Boehner has decided party is more important than country. He prefers to create a constitutional crisis rather than do what is so obviously needed.

Boehner is a crybaby creating reasons to cry. "I won't pass a mandate fix, so he went around me! I'M GONNA SUE!"

xlhydx.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back