Lets Do Some Stuff

Rather than doing something and passing an employer mandate extension, Boehner has decided party is more important than country. He prefers to create a constitutional crisis rather than do what is so obviously needed.

Boehner is a crybaby creating reasons to cry. "I won't pass a mandate fix, so he went around me! I'M GONNA SUE!"

xlhydx.jpg

Passing a mandate extension would be putting off the inevitable.

People need to see the destructive effects of the ACA as soon as possible.

So why do Obama and the Dems any favors?

If idiots like you ignore what the people are saying in polls, then the GOP will suffer in the election polls.

Go ahead and stick your head back in the sand, idiot, and pretend there is some other reason minorities don't vote GOP.

It's not all about elections, those people are here illegally and were never allowed in. They take American jobs and I am glad the GOP doesn't give them citizenship. They should try it again on the legal way.

Republicans are forced to say the silliest things to defend their stuff. Elections dont matter in politics? :lol::lol:

You don't understand what I meant in my post. Of course elections are very important, but it is also important to keep to your principles, even if the cost is less votes. Only saying stuff that people want to hear and changing your opinions all the time is not going to work and in the end people will stop supporting you (even the core that used to support your principles, because you can't keep to them). People want to vote for someone who stands for something. The Republicans do not support citizenship for illegals. Well, too bad, then vote for a Democrat.

Forum List

Back