Let's Do The Timewarp Again...

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Rocky Horror Picture Show Redone. The plot of Rocky Horror is a straight couple just married is caught in a rainstorm where they are forced to take lodging in a castle run by a transsexual who, with his lesbian assistants, is creating a boy sex slave for him to pleasure himself with. He also takes turns alternating "breaking in" the straight couple by sexually molesting each one in turn: destroying the concept of a monogamous hetero relationship in the metaphor for the entire movie.

The core of the message is "perverse sex will rule and decency will die". Or rather, "depravity will run amok and decency is it's target". It's where many in the cult of LGBT got their inspiration early on in their religious genesis. It was a cult film back in the day. Cult...film.

It's been remade & will be released sometime near Halloween. Released by Fox. Interesting timing. I think it's clever and funny that they got a gay director to do the film. Walked right into that one. It's good to get a historical perspective on where "gay marriage" came from...

Let's do the time warp again: Rocky Horror Picture Show is back
rocky%20horror%20remake.png

I know this may come as a shock to you, but The Rocky Horror Picture Show isn't a documentary, Sil.

6M9O1.gif
3eNRq.gif

There is no reason to redo Rocky Horror Picture Show. Anyone who wants to do the Time Warp again can watch the original movie. Putting a female in the Tim Curry role smells just as bad as that Ghostbuster bust of a remake.

There is no reason to redo Rocky Horror Picture Show. Anyone who wants to do the Time Warp again can watch the original movie. Putting a female in the Tim Curry role smells just as bad as that Ghostbuster bust of a remake.

Tim Curry is going to make an appearance, but I hope he does so as Pennywise. lol

I know this may come as a shock to you, but The Rocky Horror Picture Show isn't a documentary, Sil.
Current events suggests it is...

In a first, California agrees to pay for transgender inmate's sex reassignment
August 19, 2015 California is first in the nation to agree to pay for a transgender inmate's sex reassignment operation, but the state's settlement of a recent court case sidesteps the question of whether such surgery is a constitutional right.

The state concedes that Shiloh Quine, who entered the California prison system in 1980 as Rodney, suffers severe gender dysphoria that can be treated only by physically conforming her body to her psychological gender.

The agreement to settle Quine's federal lawsuit seeking the surgery was announced late Friday, with a brief statement from the corrections department that "every medical doctor and mental health clinician who has reviewed this case, including two independent mental health experts, determined that this surgery is medically necessary for Quine."

Let's do the Bodywarp Again!...

Last edited:

Tim Curry is going to make an appearance, but I hope he does so as Pennywise. lol
Well, he doesn't have the figure for Frankenfurter anymore.

Laverne Cox is not female. The British recently did a new RHPS. It was superb. This new one will flop.

August 19, 2015 California is first in the nation to agree to pay for a transgender inmate's sex reassignment operation, but the state's settlement of a recent court case sidesteps the question of whether such surgery is a constitutional right.

The state concedes that Shiloh Quine, who entered the California prison system in 1980 as Rodney, suffers severe gender dysphoria that can be treated only by physically conforming her body to her psychological gender.

The agreement to settle Quine's federal lawsuit seeking the surgery was announced late Friday, with a brief statement from the corrections department that "every medical doctor and mental health clinician who has reviewed this case, including two independent mental health experts, determined that this surgery is medically necessary for Quine."

:offtopic:

Back in the '70s a German girl took me to see the movie in Paris -- which was great, since with the movie in English nobody was catcalling at the screen and I could hear everything. Those were the daze.

I have to agree. Remaking a movie that was done right the first time is like remaking a hit single as i everybody doesn't already know it.

Dr. Frank-N-Furter v. California

:lol:

Didn't care to see the original and don't care to see the remake...

What's your favorite breakfast?

Oh wait -- you won't get that.
Nope...I did see the movie when given a free pass in 1980..The owner of the theater had watched a play I was in and gave all the performers a free pass..But I think I slept through most of it..

Ah --- see, you need an experienced guide like I had. It's like an acid trip.

Uh, so I hear.

Laverne Cox is not female. The British recently did a new RHPS. It was superb. This new one will flop.
Laverne Cox is not female? The article called her a she. Oops. I still think she means female.
No he is a male. Transgender doesn't exist. He is what he was born, no matter what surgeries he's had.

mdk says this isn't a historical documentary. I say the star of the show says it is. It's a history of the complete perversion of decency and common sense.

Didn't care to see the original and don't care to see the remake...

What's your favorite breakfast?

Oh wait -- you won't get that.
Nope...I did see the movie when given a free pass in 1980..The owner of the theater had watched a play I was in and gave all the performers a free pass..But I think I slept through most of it..

Uh, so I hear.
10574445_570059039765700_4454399425954769469_n.jpg

Uh, so I hear.
Who needs an acid trip when daily politics outdoes anything drugs can conjure up in the mind?

Forum List

Back