Lets examine a graph of oil price per barrel over the past 12 months

U.S. Crude Oil and Natural Gas Rotary Rigs in Operation (Number of Elements)

Of course when the Pandemic hit, production was reduced, but the numbers leading up to that don't lie.
But the number of rigs in operation don't tell the tale. (-: Producers went bankrupt in the crash, and people aren't ready to take risk again.

And can you refute that Biden offered more leases than Trump? A Judge may have invalidated them, but still ....

For me, focusing on which president is more "pro energy" is really a waste of time, but it was the Trump supporters who started it.

In a couple years
We’d be a year closer if retard hadn’t stopped it. And the prices would be taking that into account for futures. The stupidity of the left is claiming something is two years out while stopping any progress. If it wasn’t for idiots like obie and bidumb the fucking thing would have been done 5 years ago.

I'm old enough to remember the left's hysteria du jour, before climate change, was "peak oil", when the world was supposed to run out of oil sometime in the late 1990s.
Some people never learn.,,.,.., all you have to do is some research and walla, the truth is before you------
PEAK OIL
Oil production forecasts on which predictions of peak oil
are based are sometimes made within a range which includes optimistic (higher production) and pessimistic (lower production) scenarios. A 2013 study concluded that peak oil “appears probable before 2030,” and that there was a “significant risk” that it would occur before 2020, and assumed that major investments in alternatives will occur before a crisis, without requiring major changes in the lifestyle of heavily oil-consuming nations. Pessimistic predictions of future oil production made after 2007 state either that the peak has already occurred that oil production is on the cusp of the peak, or that it will occur soon.
Peak oil - Wikipedia
:)-

Some people never learn.,,.,.., all you have to do is some research and walla, the truth is before you------
PEAK OIL
Oil production forecasts on which predictions of peak oil
are based are sometimes made within a range which includes optimistic (higher production) and pessimistic (lower production) scenarios. A 2013 study concluded that peak oil “appears probable before 2030,” and that there was a “significant risk” that it would occur before 2020, and assumed that major investments in alternatives will occur before a crisis, without requiring major changes in the lifestyle of heavily oil-consuming nations. Pessimistic predictions of future oil production made after 2007 state either that the peak has already occurred that oil production is on the cusp of the peak, or that it will occur soon.
Peak oil - Wikipedia

Yes, they kept changing the peak oil date, just like they do with climate change. Thanks for reminding me. Remember when Florida would be under water in the year 2000? Remember when the last snow evah would fall in Europe in 2005? Remember when we had TEN YEARS to save the world in 2010? LOL

Yes, they kept changing the peak oil date, just like they do with climate change. Thanks for reminding me. Remember when Florida would be under water in the year 2000? Remember when the last snow evah would fall in Europe in 2005? Remember when we had TEN YEARS to save the world in 2010? LOL
No I do not remember that. Did this comer to you in a dream?

I agree, Trump is a pathological liar that can convince the stupid to be even more stupid than dump.

I enjoy trying to survive with your pronunciations and just being stupid living at near half the price before. We will watch your families and children die the worse deaths. But you will do that to yourselves before you flee to fly over country if it comes quickly.

And?
Trump had a boatload more running.
If Brandon was serious, he would have kept ANWR alive, no?

Not when he left office he did not. You all keep pretending like 2020 never took place.

They cannot be turned off with just a switch.

Labor is also now a limiting factor for how many can be up and running

Gee, you almost sound like you know what you are talking about. Not. :lol:

I know very well how the futures markets work. In fact, my next post was going to be about that.

Idiot.

Can’t wait to hear your gibberish concerning the futures market.

And yet Biden approved more public land leases than Trump.

And yet Biden produced 31 percent more oil compared to Trump's 21 percent.

Why does Trump hate America?

I'm sorry reality triggers you.

Lol, yeah, and if he can pull another 8% rise of production, he can match what the Trump administration managed to produce in 2019 when we need more oil than we do now. Not to mention, if he can figure out a way to cut fuel by 45%, he can get back to where Trump had it in 19, when we actually need more fuel than we do today, lol.

Why does Biden hate America so much? He doesn't! He, you, and your friends want to make America run on WINDMILLS again, lol. Ask Texas how that works out, hehehehehehe, you phony piece of Leftist poo-poo.

And yet Biden produced 31 percent more oil in his first year compared to Trump's 21 percent.

Don't the facts just suck?

Why does Trump hate America?

Post the number for Trumps second and third years.

Biden and Dems are running away from their war on oil as fast as their fake news spin can take them. Why not grow a pair Dems and own it? Go ahead tell Americans now how they should suffer sky high gas prices because climate change. No? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back