Lets examine a graph of oil price per barrel over the past 12 months

Oil started to go up when biden did away with Trump's policies. Don't let the truth smack you in the ass. If biden would do away with restrictions on drilling on federal land. The price of a barrel would plummet over night.
See posts 21, 23, 40, 47, and 116.

Biden approved more permits for drilling on public lands than Trump did, retard. Try to catch up.

See posts 21, 23, 40, 47, and 116.

Biden approved more permits for drilling on public lands than Trump did, retard. Try to catch up.
He closed all of them on federal lands. Also you have other government regulations that can prohibit the actual drilling. Biden can have a part in that also. Try to keep up. Biden wants us off oil and is doing everything he can to do it. But you're a dumbass liberal, so I know you Don't understand.

He closed all of them on federal lands. Also you have other government regulations that can prohibit the actual drilling. Biden can have a part in that also. Try to keep up. Biden wants us off oil and is doing everything he can to do it. But you're a dumbass liberal, so I know you Don't understand.
You can't just make shit up and expect to get away with it when I'm around, rube.

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

Now go read posts 21, 23, 40, 47, and 116, willfully blind monkey.

You can't just make shit up and expect to get away with it when I'm around, rube.

Approvals for companies to drill for oil and gas on U.S. public lands are on pace this year to reach their highest level since George W. Bush was president, underscoring President Joe Biden’s reluctance to more forcefully curb petroleum production in the face of industry and Republican resistance.

Now go read posts 21, 23, 40, 47, and 116, willfully blind monkey.

You still have other government agencies that can prevent the actual pumping of oil. You liberals are good at doing things and lying about it. We have enough oil here to supply the world.

You still have other government agencies that can prevent the actual pumping of oil. You liberals are good at doing things and lying about it. We have enough oil here to supply the world.
Read posts 21, 23, 40, and 47.

Oil production grew 31 percent during Biden's first year, and only 21 percent during Trump's first year.

Why does Trump hate America?

It's a simple indisputable fact that we produced more oil in Biden's first year than in Trump's first year.

But the facts don't fit inside the intellectual capacity of a Trumptard who can only handle bumper sticker slogans.

"Because Biden!" :FIREdevil:

God help Fox Fake News and the other Trumptard propagandists if their rubes ever learn to think for themselves!

"We're losing eyeballs! We're losing eyeballs!"

It's a simple indisputable fact that we produced more oil in Biden's first year than in Trump's first year.

But the facts don't fit inside the intellectual capacity of a Trumptard who can only handle bumper sticker slogans.

"Because Biden!" :FIREdevil:

God help Fox Fake News and the other Trumptard propagandists if their rubes ever learn to think for themselves!

"We're losing eyeballs! We're losing eyeballs!"
Yet gas prices went down and Biden hits record high prices. And he is against the oil industry, but this idiot thinks it's a just greedy oil companies. Lol

Yes during the pandemic oil production fell. But tell me, the production here isn't meeting up with demand now? Is it? Why would that be?
Trump's first year was way before the pandemic, and he only increased oil production by 21 percent.

Biden increased by 31 percent.

I answered the rest of your post in posts 116 and 117. I'm psychic that way. :)

And yet, here Brandon is begging other countries to increase their production for us. Something smells like
rotting fish, and it's coming from the Brandon administration.
It makes sense to make alternate arrangements when there’s no way to know how long Russia will continue their action which may require sanctions to remain in place. No?

If he hadn’t you’d be up his ass because he didn’t do it sooner.

Trump's first year was way before the pandemic, and he only increased oil production by 21 percent.

Biden increased by 31 percent.

I answered the rest of your post in posts 116 and 117. I'm psychic that way. :)
The price of oil dropped in his first year and in the end we were energy independent. Now with Biden we have niether.

Biden is more "drill, baby, drill" than Trump was.
U.S. Crude Oil and Natural Gas Rotary Rigs in Operation (Number of Elements)

Of course when the Pandemic hit, production was reduced, but the numbers leading up to that don't lie.

In 2019, America pumped 12.29 millions of barrels of oil per day. In 2021, we pumped 11.18 Per. An 8% difference DOWN.

By the way, that difference is more than enough to make up for what we buy from the Russians today. Yes sir, the Leftists are flailing away trying to gaslight everyone.
Leftists control production?

In 2019, America pumped 12.29 millions of barrels of oil per day. In 2021, we pumped 11.18 Per. An 8% difference DOWN.

By the way, that difference is more than enough to make up for what we buy from the Russians today. Yes sir, the Leftists are flailing away trying to gaslight everyone.
Apples and oranges comparison.

This is Biden's first year. Compared to Trump's first year, Biden is whipping Trump's ass on oil production.

Forum List

Back