Lets face it.....the masks are not about the virus they are about Trump....

Yes I am very sure that our faithful and true Kleptocrats ( of both stripes ) are actively raking in the doe off of this pain.,
Bone-Collector-Doe-Management-960x423.jpg

Because if it was actually about the virus everyone would be required to wear an n95 in public
Thats stupid and wrong. Good god...you dont even understand why we wear the masks at all, do you? You have NO excuse for this embarrassing, abject ignorance.

For you delusional weirdos:

The new mask recommendations came down because a new study showed convincing data that vaccinated/previously infected people infected with the Delta variant carry nearly the same viral load as those who are not vaccinated and have never been infected.

What a silly, paranoid delusion. The pandemic damaged the economy and stands poised to hurt our recovery. As it turns out, more people make more money when the economy is good than when it isn't.

You guys take all the time you need with that idea.
Try AP News or Reuters.
Our dumb ass President allows undaunted travel between the US and mostly unvaccinated nations.

For you delusional weirdos:

The new mask recommendations came down because a new study showed convincing data that vaccinated/previously infected people infected with the Delta variant carry nearly the same viral load as those who are not vaccinated and have never been infected.
Let's see the data and source

What a silly, paranoid delusion. The pandemic damaged the economy and stands poised to hurt our recovery. As it turns out, more people make more money when the economy is good than when it isn't.

You guys take all the time you need with that idea.
LOL. What the hell are you talking about?

Because if it was actually about the virus everyone would be required to wear an n95 in public but and not the completely useless cloth masks they've been wearing that provide no protection whatsoever. As for other countries I couldn't care less....
You are so kind conversing with the mentally ill.
My co-worker went to a hospital recently for a non-COVID issue wearing a non-n95 mask and they told him it was useless.

Forum List

Back