Let’s Face it……Trump will be convicted

I don't have a party. And is that silly bullshit supposed to be shocking? You do know that there is no longer any shock factor in today's anything goes world?

And, out of curiosity, why are you using electric and electronic devices to post on a messageboard if you're so concerned about climate change? I guess you walk everywhere, you don't use anything to heat or cool your home, you don't buy groceries at stores? Right? Or are you just a loud mouthed hypocrite like everyone else of your kind?
^^ nyuck nyuck nyuck

What are you trying to say here, pops? You had yours and fuck you? Climate change isn't going to interfere with your upcoming funeral?

No one said you could.

You can be indicated for conspiring to violate the law, which is what Trump did.

The charges are perfectly lawful and valid.

That's exactly what these asshats are doing. They are claiming he can't state an opinion.

The charges are ridiculous. Supportable only by those of low character, and even lower intellect.

That's exactly what these asshats are doing. They are claiming he can't state an opinion.

The charges are ridiculous. Supportable only by those of low character, and even lower intellect.
If Trump stated it as an opinion you may have a point

But he wasn’t indicted for his opinion but the actions he took

^^ nyuck nyuck nyuck

What are you trying to say here, pops? You had yours and fuck you? Climate change isn't going to interfere with your upcoming funeral?
Pops? :laughing0301:

Can't answer my questions? Shocking.. lol I figured you were a hypocrite, and I wasn't wrong. 🤡

Pops? :laughing0301:

Can't answer my questions? Shocking.. lol I figured you were a hypocrite, and I wasn't wrong. 🤡
I see you got a second wind. Must have been that lime jello treat they served with lunch.
The GOP is not a viable party due to its position on global climate change. That's the point, not whether I recycle my plastic

Forum List

Back