Let’s Face it……Trump will be convicted

Yep, we should have one party control in this country, let's make Biden king, and kick all R's out of office, then everything would be utopia. :itsok:
I'm not gonna claim the Dems are perfect, cause they're not. But the GOP is batshit crazy and that's why you're gonna lose.
The GOP went nuts once they crawled into bed with the American Jesus sow

I'm not gonna claim the Dems are perfect, cause they're not. But the GOP is batshit crazy and that's why you're gonna lose.

I'm not going to lose anything. But if you're young, you have a lot to lose, and you will lost it at some point, and you'll still not understand why.

I'm not going to lose anything. But if you're young, you have a lot to lose, and you will lost it at some point, and you'll still not understand why.
nyuck nyuck nyuck
Can't afford to vote for a party that denies global climate change and wants me to breed for fucking Jesus

nyuck nyuck nyuck
Can't afford to vote for a party that denies global climate change and wants me to breed for fucking Jesus

I don't have a party. And is that silly bullshit supposed to be shocking? You do know that there is no longer any shock factor in today's anything goes world?

And, out of curiosity, why are you using electric and electronic devices to post on a messageboard if you're so concerned about climate change? I guess you walk everywhere, you don't use anything to heat or cool your home, you don't buy groceries at stores? Right? Or are you just a loud mouthed hypocrite like everyone else of your kind?

Forum List

Back