Let’s Face it……Trump will be convicted

Does any of this seem familiar? The ass-holes who are pre-convicting Trump in this thread are the same ones who said he would be removed from office when the Mueller report was finally released.

They are no smarter now than they were then. Either easily duped or simply stupid.

Interesting claim
Do your actions reflect your words?

If Trump wanted a peaceful protest, why didn’t he speak up when a Mob marching under his TRUMP banner breached the Capitol and beat officers? Why didn’t he speak up when he heard someone was shot?
Why did he ignore staff, family members and Republican leaders who urged him to stop the violence?

I forget how tiny your bubble is sometimes...lol

1692199529706.png

I feel sorry for her.
She was a stupid, delusional woman who believed the Trump BIG LIE and acted on it.

She was repeatedly warned to get back but insisted on breaching the chamber where Congress members were being protected.

Trump did not care
He never said……This has gone far enough

She was halfway through a window and no threat to anyone.

Deadly force usage rules for police officers doesn't include "pour encouragement les autres".

That's the realm of military suppression of rebellion, as exampled by the famous "whiff of grapeshot"

She was halfway through a window and no threat to anyone.

Deadly force usage rules for police officers doesn't include "pour encouragement les autres".

That's the realm of military suppression of rebellion, as exampled by the famous "whiff of grapeshot"

Half way through and leading others who wanted to breach the chambers
Stop or we’ll shoot is usually a deterrent

what if i continue to breathe, are you going to leave your couch and try to sit on me, jabba?

your lying about the indictments might fly with your fellow fucktards. it doesn't in REALITY.

Not lying, just astute observations of reality, and seeing the bullshit the left's lawfare actually is.

Baaaaa.

Half way through and leading others who wanted to breach the chambers
Stop or we’ll shoot is usually a deterrent

Again, she wasn't a deadly threat.

So from now on cops all over can shoot a member of a mob to make sure the others "get the message"?

Forum List

Back