Let’s Face it……Trump will be convicted

This isn't a policy law fight. You don't just get an audience with the SC because you feel you've been wronged.
Since this has to do with creating a totalitarian, one-party state that uses their political power to imprison political opponents, it has far greater implications for our nation than the Supreme Court has ever adjudicated.

How could he stop it?

First thing Trump had to do was actually TRY to stop it
STOP posting inflammatory rhetoric that results in HANG MIKE PENCE
Send messages making it clear you do not support their messages
Get your Fat Ass in front of a camera and tell the TRUMPmob to withdraw

Now we are back to you trying to convict him (and tried to impeach him) for opinions that in no way directed anyone to do anything.

Since this has to do with creating a totalitarian, one-party state that uses their political power to imprison political opponents, it has far greater implications for our nation than the Supreme Court has ever adjudicated.
Actually, it all comes down to holding Trump responsible for his own bad decisions.

He has nobody else to blame but himself
But he is TRUMP, so he will never admit that he caused his own problems

How could he have "stopped the violence"?

Would the Secret Service have allowed him to approach the crowd?

He said it right at the start of their march.

It was one of his supporters shot, so you using her to attack him is fucking pathetic.
By speaking out. When he did, three hours into the riot, his followers went away.

She was shot by a trigger happy idiot cop who was protected by the system.
I feel sorry for her.
She was a stupid, delusional woman who believed the Trump BIG LIE and acted on it.

She was repeatedly warned to get back but insisted on breaching the chamber where Congress members were being protected.

Trump did not care
He never said……This has gone far enough

Notice that all four of these cases are brought in Leftist shit-hole jurisdictions, where a jury conviction (if it ever comes to that) is a near certainty. Legally and Constitutionally, the question is whether any of them will ultimately result in a conviction (after appeals are exhausted), and the answer is an emphatic, "No."

Each case is both legal and Constitutional bullshit, and brought for the single purpose of removing the most likely Republican presidential candidate from consideration.

I would wager a large stack of money that no convictions here will ultimately result, but I probably won't live long enough to see the last of them play out.

As I have mentioned here before, Leftists are evil.

Notice that all four of these cases are brought in Leftist shit-hole jurisdictions, where a jury conviction (if it ever comes to that) is a near certainty. Legally and Constitutionally, the question is whether any of them will ultimately result in a conviction (after appeals are exhausted), and the answer is an emphatic, "No."

Each case is both legal and Constitutional bullshit, and brought for the single purpose of removing the most likely Republican presidential candidate from consideration.

I would wager a large stack of money that no convictions here will ultimately result, but I probably won't live long enough to see the last of them play out.

As I have mentioned here before, Leftists are evil.

If these charges are based on “legal and Constitutional bullshit” I am sure Trumps many lawyers will have no problem getting them dismissed.

They won’t even try that defense because they know it will fail

How could he stop it?

First thing Trump had to do was actually TRY to stop it
STOP posting inflammatory rhetoric that results in HANG MIKE PENCE
Send messages making it clear you do not support their messages
Get your Fat Ass in front of a camera and tell the TRUMPmob to withdraw
oh look....so concerned for repunklican lives.

Forum List

Back