Let’s Face it……Trump will be convicted

no republican will ever choose the rule of law over their dear leader. i see a lot of hung juries and "total vindication."

True…it will be tough to find a nonpartisan jury.

Like I said, juries will be tired after months of boring testimony.
They will want to go home.

Any juror who is holding out will be offered trade offs so they can all go home.

Now, repeat this four times

awwwwwww

szVT2hx.jpg
i see you are still shooting blanks

Four separate indictments in four jurisdictions. 91 total counts.
Trump will have to pitch a perfect game.

Let’s look at the juries. After sitting through three or four months of tedious testimony, they will be asked to decide 20-30 counts.

While some jurors may demand guilty on all counts, others may demand innocent of all charges. In deliberation, the jurors will be tired, they want to go home. They will trade off charges and convict on some counts and acquit on others.
That is what juries do.
Lefties love to waste taxpayers time and money on fabricated nonsense.

Yet legal experts see it otherwise. 🤷‍♂️

You were a mailman. I am a finance professional. Maybe we should leave the law to legal experts? 🤔

I may not be a lawyer, but I do watch Judge Judy every day.
That qualifies me to give legal opinions on an internet Message Board

Let’s look at the juries. After sitting through three or four months of tedious testimony, they will be asked to decide 20-30 counts.

While some jurors may demand guilty on all counts, others may demand innocent of all charges. In deliberation, the jurors will be tired, they want to go home. They will trade off charges and convict on some counts and acquit on others.
That is what juries do.
If you blindly bet against the OP you will be right 99 per cent of the time .

That is what juries do.

Yes, he will. This is how banana republics operate.

That is what juries do.

So you are relying on Jury fatigue as opposed to actually proving beyond a reasonable doubt actual crimes?

And of those 91 counts, 9/10th of them are just replicating acts of the same supposed crime over and over.

But thanks for giving us the Dem's actual strategy on this, now I see why they went with the count expansion game.

Forum List

Back