Let's Face The Facts--------Homosexuality Is A Behavior, Not A Civil Right

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
The deviancy of sodomy is a deliberate choice, it's demonstrably not genetic.

The truthful billboards going up have struck a nerve, especially with the militant 'Salon' writer and the gay commenters all in a tizzy.

restrain_the_judges_billboard.jpg

Being gay is not a behavior Just how offensive can these anti-LGBT billboards get - Salon.com

GayMarriageBouquet.jpg

No logic in the OP but there never is.

Its known that homosexuality IS genetic but even if it were not, it IS a civil right and not the business of the anti-constitution Peeping Tom's.

I hope homosexuality is genetic, you would have to be mental to make such a sick choice

I love the irony of a poster running bogus quotes in his sigline titling a thread "Let's Face the Facts...".

Luddly Neddite Contrary to what the pop culture would have you believe, there are studies that refute the idea that homosexuality (same Sex Attraction Disorder) is genetic . It's a choice.

[Because identical twins are always genetically identical, homosexuality cannot be genetically dictated. “No-one is born gay,” he notes. “The predominant things that create homosexuality in one identical twin and not in the other have to be post-birth factors.” Dr. Whitehead proves same-sex attraction (SSA) is caused by “non-shared factors,” things happening to one twin but not the other, or a personal response to an event by one of the twins and not the other.]

Identical Twins Studies Prove Homosexuality is Not Genetic

I hope homosexuality is genetic, you would have to be mental to make such a sick choice

Obviously, there's nothing sick about it but, totally by accident, you've actually managed to make a good point. (Hey, there's a first time for everything ...)

Very few people would choose to be demonized, assaulted, denied basic civil rights and even murdered by sicko fundies, Peeping Tom's and meddling jerks who are desperately unhappy in their own sad little lives, sexually insecure and won't mind their own business.

Forum List

Back