Let's Get Real...with Real Statistics!

Actually it is against the law to sell cigarettes without the proper sales tax permits.
A broken tail light is a violation
and I can only take your Skittles reference to mean Treyvon Martin but don't forget that he was not shot by a cop

And Castille didn't get shot because he had a broken tail light
And whtahisname didn't get killed for selling cigarettes

Funny how you ignore the entire interaction and focus only on the initial cause of the contact with police

Funny how you ignore the fact that it's only black people that get shot by the police for those violations of the law

:alcoholic:
Do you know that?
Cops shoot more whites than blacks and do you know the initial reason for contact in all those cases where a white person was shot by a cop?

And like I said the initial violation was not why any of those people got shot

So somehow cops shooting innocent blacks is okay because they also occasionally shoot innocent whites???

Wow.

Actually it is against the law to sell cigarettes without the proper sales tax permits.
and I can only take your Skittles reference to mean Treyvon Martin but don't forget that he was not shot by a cop

Funny how you ignore the entire interaction and focus only on the initial cause of the contact with police

Funny how you ignore the fact that it's only black people that get shot by the police for those violations of the law

Do you know that?
Cops shoot more whites than blacks and do you know the initial reason for contact in all those cases where a white person was shot by a cop?

So somehow cops shooting innocent blacks is okay because they also occasionally shoot innocent whites???

Wow.

Innocent?

WHo said anything about innocent.

Cops shoot more withes than blacks
That is a fact

Cops shoot blacks in a higher proportion because blacks have a higher proportional crime rate

These are facts not conjecture

Do you know that?

I already pointed out that black people as a percentage are 3 times more likely to get shot by the police

And you're right, it's not the initial violation that get's them killed, the reason why they got shot is because they're black and the police know they can get away with it

But of course that has nothing to do with racism, it's just that "blacks are more violent and criminal"

Blacks as a percentage commit more crimes than whites so it makes sense they have more contact with police doesn't it?

Again just another fact

Do you know that?

Wow.

Innocent?

That is a fact

Cops shoot blacks in a higher proportion because blacks have a higher proportional crime rate

What is the relevance of any of that when an innocent black man is shot by the cops?

Do you know that?

Wow.

Innocent?

That is a fact

What is the relevance of any of that when an innocent black man is shot by the cops?

Which innocent man?

Blacks as a percentage commit more crimes than whites so it makes sense they have more contact with police doesn't it?

Again just another fact

No, the fact is that black people get arrested/convicted more than white people.

Still doesn't give the police an excuse to execute them

:popcorn:

And why?

Because proportionally they commit more crimes

For example the 13% of the population that is Black commits 50% of all murders

Here's a statistic. You nuts have now posted this stuff about 20 times.

Here's another statistic:

Zero people care.

Go read the rules.

Why do you hate facts? Oh, that's right. It destroys the leftist agenda to lie.

The forum rules about flooding with duplicate threads is a leftist agenda now?

lol

Running from facts is part of the leftist way of doing things.

Do you know that?

Wow.

Innocent?

That is a fact

You have a strange way of defining innocent. Was Michael Brown innocent?

Forum List

Back