🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Let's get to the bottom of this: Is Obama GAY or not???

Mojo2

Gold Member
Oct 28, 2013
Let's get to the bottom of this: Is Obama GAY or not???

I just ran across this video and was sorta shocked that this question has resurfaced once again.

Before the 2008 election a Gay man from Chicago, Larry Sinclair made a minor celebrity of himself by claiming Barack Obama is Gay.

After a few weeks in the news and only a few people really showiing any interest in the notion Sinclair was arrested on some charge or another and that was the end of that.

Flash forward a few years and today I found this video posted in 2012 with new allegations and evidence I hadn't heard of previously alledging his homosexuality.

Not straight, not bi, but full on Gay.

So, in the interest of investigative posting please bring anything you can find suggesting the truth on this particular matter, one way or the other.

Is Obama Gay or not???

It obviously wouldn't matter now if he were proven to be Gay and he could only get more support in the liberal media, so don't be frightened that he might try to silence you or anything sinister like that.

Let's have whatever you've got.

Let's put this rumor to rest.

At this link you will see the photos the guy refers to in the video of Obama looking very chummy with a far Eastern looking fellow.

http://moralmatters.org/2012/09/14/would-voters-knowingly-vote-for-a-homosexual/#comments

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm torn. I can't decide if Obama is a Straight Gay Man, or a Gay Straight Man.

This is that Larry Sinclair guy I mentioned in the OP.

Is Sinclair telling the truth?

Let's get to the bottom of this: Is Obama GAY or not??? Probably less than Mojo2, predfan, 7forever, or HBH.

Let's get to the bottom of this: Is Obama GAY or not??? Probably less than Mojo2, predfan, 7forever, or HBH.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

[ame=http://youtu.be/Oj3VphK9AMk]Not that there's anything wrong with that - YouTube[/ame]

I just ran across this video and was sorta shocked that this question has resurfaced once again.

Can I ask how?

I'm always curious about the posters who live and breath the latest youtube rumor they've uncovered, how do you guys consistently stumble upon this kinda stuff? I'm assuming has something to do with the content of the websites you frequent, is that correct?

President Mom Jeans may not be gay.. I really don't care.

But he is a prissy little pansy that throws like a little girl.

gview.jpg

A gay President whose wife was born a male?
Could be.... :dunno:

I'll bet his two daughters have serious issues.
Daddy is a shirt lifter and mummy has a gruff voice and was christened, Eric.

These unlikely products of a gay father become impossible when you consider Eric's birth sex so I think they're a couple of prostitutes, hired as actors.
One is actually a boy named, Percy, who sleeps with Obama every evening.

This brings us on to Sunny, a Portuguese illegal immigrant.
This undocumented dog is a miniature of Obama's policy of allowing immigrants into America.
Look, I know that's the founding fathers were of immigrant families, were but you have to twist as much history/reality as possible if you want to make stupid points.

Can I ask how?

I'm always curious about the posters who live and breath the latest youtube rumor they've uncovered, how do you guys consistently stumble upon this kinda stuff? I'm assuming has something to do with the content of the websites you frequent, is that correct?

Sorta.

After you view a video they present you a mosaic on the screen comprised of several other videos in the same vein as the one you just viewed.

I was watching a video about Obama that someone (maybe ME!!! LOL ) had posted in a thread, then after it had concluded the mosaic showed a video which mentioned something about Obama being gay and I posted it.

A gay President whose wife was born a male?
Could be.... :dunno:

I'll bet his two daughters have serious issues.
Daddy is a shirt lifter and mummy has a gruff voice and was christened, Eric.

These unlikely products of a gay father become impossible when you consider Eric's birth sex so I think they're a couple of prostitutes, hired as actors.
One is actually a boy named, Percy, who sleeps with Obama every evening.

This brings us on to Sunny, a Portuguese illegal immigrant.
This undocumented dog is a miniature of Obama's policy of allowing immigrants into America.
Look, I know that's the founding fathers were of immigrant families, were but you have to twist as much history/reality as possible if you want to make stupid points.

I smiled.

:)

Forum List

Back