Lets Go Brandon now being pushed as an act of terror?

Actually when his secretary of transportation is STILL on vacation but yet there are severe transportation issues...that is considered his fault.
The rise in the cost of fuel at the pump is caused by this administration. This impacts the prices of most everything we purchase.

This is weird. Biden is reducing US oil production, but simultaneously begging OPEC to increase production to help ease prices. It makes no sense.

What does any of that drivel have to do with how the Biden presidency will be portrayed in history?

Where did I mention the "world wide supply chain?" That would be called inserting a strawman argument.
Wow. You have issues, dontcha?

The rise in the cost of fuel at the pump is caused by this administration. This impacts the prices of most everything we purchase.

This is weird. Biden is reducing US oil production, but simultaneously begging OPEC to increase production to help ease prices. It makes no sense.
Because Biden is planning on a symposium with the Saudis after he leaves office...he will walk away with millions from that meeting just like every past president before him.

1636083316645.png

Lol. You have no business calling anyone a troll. I’ve checked your history here. It’s unimpressive.
So is yours, since you have been here since 2012 and only 686 posts. Which means..you are a sock. Spare nic. For some reason, you smell of a lib pretending to be a conservative. Antifa supporter maybe? Sleazrenn? BettyPoop? Oh yes..this is your spare user name. Yep. Not rocket science, that info. You older posts don't show at all. You just "appeared" recently. Get banned yet again from somewhere else and dug thru the sock drawer, did ya?

Meanwhile...byebye. On iggie you go.

So is yours, since you have been here since 2012 and only 686 posts. Which means..you are a sock. Spare nic. For some reason, you smell of a lib pretending to be a conservative. Antifa supporter maybe? Sleazrenn? BettyPoop? Oh yes..this is your spare user name. Yep. Not rocket science, that info. You older posts don't show at all. You just "appeared" recently. Get banned yet again from somewhere else and dug thru the sock drawer, did ya?

Meanwhile...byebye. On iggie you go.
Wow. Post count is a big thing thing in your world?

How does that support your stupid position that this proves I’m a sock? Why don’t you contact a mod or the administrator and ask them to look into it?

The rest of your comment was quite amusing. I laughed.

When did I call it terrorism? Oh that's right, I didnt. You must be referring to someone else. Like someone you saw on TV on CNN or on Fox and you think all liberals think that. Let me clue you in....nobody thinks that except for the people on TV.
So if true, why do all the posters on this sight argue and defend those same people?
I love the left on this board, people on tv on leftwing stations say this. It's not some random hick or some guy that maybe fox invites on to make the left look bad, it's the leftwingers that are in power.......so we go by what they do.

Forum List

Back