Lets Go Brandon now being pushed as an act of terror?

What has happened to the Democratic party?

They used to be all about free speech, putting flowers in their hair and peace with everyone... even peaceful protests called sit-ins.

Now everything is about silencing dissenters, calling cute expressions of dissention as terrorist statements, and forcing medical treatments on the unwilling.
Even forcing an unwanted sexuality on everyone...
Then there's all the sucking up to the super rich and capitulating to their desires of whatever they want.

Also malicious persecution of those caught up in violent situations with thugs....
Transparency promised but they can't even accurately tell anyone about their stock purchases.

This isn't the same party it once was whatsoever.

They have become exactly who they once protested against.

Hell no. I would applaud the pilot. And what the FUCK does that have to do with CHILDREN being paraded around as a girl when its a boy? THAT is sick behavior by the parents being proud of it. I guess you must be one applauding in that audience, right?

Idiot.
What does children being paraded around have to do with the chant "let's go Brandon?"

What has happened to the Democratic party?

They used to be all about free speech, putting flowers in their hair and peace with everyone... even peaceful protests called sit-ins.

Now everything is about silencing dissenters, calling cute expressions of dissention as terrorist statements, and forcing medical treatments on the unwilling.
Even forcing an unwanted sexuality on everyone...
Then there's all the sucking up to the super rich and capitulating to their desires of whatever they want.

Also malicious persecution of those caught up in violent situations with thugs....
Transparency promised but they can't even accurately tell anyone about their stock purchases.

This isn't the same party it once was whatsoever.

They have become exactly who they once protested against.
hypocrit-itis.

I'll rephrase...than why do dems call it terrorism?
And you're full of shit when you claim no dems say that,there's been leftist media and leftist politicians call it terrorism.
How in the fuck do you expect me to answer for what other people say? Ask them.

History will be on my side. You're going to still be laughed at centuries from now.
History is going to record Joe Biden as the absolute worst president in US history.

The guy can't stay awake. He doesn't know what's going on in his administration. He's crapped his pants twice on overseas visits. He abandoned American citizens behind enemy lines. He is flooding the country with illegal aliens. He single handedly caused fuel prices to skyrocket.

You can't point to one Biden success. The guy is a mess.

History is going to record Joe Biden as the absolute worst president in US history.

The guy can't stay awake. He doesn't know what's going on in his administration. He's crapped his pants twice on overseas visits. He abandoned American citizens behind enemy lines. He is flooding the country with illegal aliens. He single handedly caused fuel prices to skyrocket.

You can't point to one Biden success. The guy is a mess.
Thanks for telling all of us you've never opened a US History text book. And lol you thinking one person is responsible for the worldwide supply chain problems. Perfect example of why your kind will be laughed at for centuries to come.

Thanks for telling all of us you've never opened a US History text book. And lol you thinking one person is responsible for the worldwide supply chain problems. Perfect example of why your kind will be laughed at for centuries to come.
What does any of that drivel have to do with how the Biden presidency will be portrayed in history?

Where did I mention the "world wide supply chain?" That would be called inserting a strawman argument.

Actually when his secretary of transportation is STILL on vacation but yet there are severe transportation issues...that is considered his fault.

Forum List

Back