Lets Go Brandon now being pushed as an act of terror?

So what?
so Trump is no longer potus, but he's worshiped just like one by most republicans still.
You guys still suck Obamas dick, so again, try not to be hypocritical. And most of the time you guys bring Trump up.......he's a great guy....I would vote for him again....the country was way better off with him in office.

So what?
so Trump is no longer potus, but he's worshiped just like one by most republicans still.
The only people obsessed with Trump are people on the left. Liberals don't understand middle America and the working class.

The only people obsessed with Trump are people on the left. Liberals don't understand middle America and the working class.
vwncswu5rku71.jpg

So if true, why do all the posters on this sight argue and defend those same people?
I love the left on this board, people on tv on leftwing stations say this. It's not some random hick or some guy that maybe fox invites on to make the left look bad, it's the leftwingers that are in power.......so we go by what they do.
Like I told another jack ass on here. I'm not responsible for what others say and can't get into their minds. Ask them.

That's my point, numbskull. You didnt mention it. You solely blamed biden for the rise in gas prices when it is the supply chain that deserves the blame you fucking idiot. god you're stupid.
You're moronic insults aside, Biden single handedly has reduced domestic production of oil which has disrupted our supply chain.

But I'm sure you'll have an equally idiotic and profane response.

You're moronic insults aside, Biden single handedly has reduced domestic production of oil which has disrupted our supply chain.

But I'm sure you'll have an equally idiotic and profane response.
You're wrong, dumbfuck. Crude oil production took a big dip starting in early 2020 because of the pandemic. But I'm not blaming trump for that, because I'm not an idiot, unlike yourself. Crude oil production had to be curtailed BECAUSE THERE WAS NO PLACE TO STORE IT because demand plummeted during the pandemic.

Like I told another jack ass on here. I'm not responsible for what others say and can't get into their minds. Ask them.
Well you vote for those people. It's not like we're picking some random dude off the street of LA, like you guys do with some NAZI guy. Even a guy like Richard Spencer, who when you saw his policies was a democrat, then he backed Biden....didn't shock me, he's a commie.
But we actually talk about AOC, PElosi, College Professors, politicians....you know people you vote for and support.

And again you dodge the question.
You're absolutely stupid. You asked if I agree with them. I assume by "them" you meant the people calling those chanting "lets go brandon" terrorists. I said no. How am I supposed to more directly answer your fucking question, dumbass?

Stop having dumb hypocritical angles and I can stop asking why you stupid fucks CHEER Deniro saying FUCK TRUMP, but shit your panties when college kids say LETS GO BRANDON.
Do you remember when the leftists had to cover hard for Obozos special olympics bowling. The anger and hate was boiling over. It was hilarious. The more the rational people laughed at them the angrier they got.

Forum List

Back